Donald Trump wins CPAC Straw Poll for 2024 - Crushing DeSantis in the Process

Really hope he doesn't run. If he does, I hope he isn't chosen. I want a return of Trump policies, not the man himself.

59% for Trump
ONLY...wait for it...

28% for DeSantis.

Trump stomps him. I know TazMeBro says Trump will NOT run in 2024 - and I agree- but it seems to be his for the taking.

I kinda hope he does run and rematches Biden. What do YOU say, everyone!?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/596045-trump-wins-cpac-straw-poll-but-desantis-support-grows

Trump/DeSantis 2024?

Nah, that is doubtful. The GOP does not run losers twice. Never have, never will.
He said so at CPAC.
How can you be so uninformed? It is not a link that likes Trump. They are lying.
"He falsely blamed his 2020 election loss on widespread voter fraud, for which there is no evidence. And on Sunday, he was the overwhelming winner of a presidential preference straw poll of conference attendees."
Two lies.

Last edited:
He said so at CPAC.
How can you be so uninformed? It is not a link that likes Trump. They are lying.
"He falsely blamed his 2020 election loss on widespread voter fraud, for which there is no evidence. And on Sunday, he was the overwhelming winner of a presidential preference straw poll of conference attendees."
Two lies.
Who cares what he says, he also said he won the election.

The GOP isn't going to put $$$$ behind a loser who cannot win the popular vote

Forum List

Back