Donald Trump will announce "the most dishonest & corrupt media awards of the year"!

Time, Huff Post, Rolling stone... I could go on but you get the picture.

And the winner is: Any media outlet that doesn't shower me with praise.

The butt-hurted responses are priceless! Never before have I seen anyone with the finesse with which my President throws snakes in the monkey cage.

:happy-1:

He also tweeted "Watch @seanhannity tonight at 9:00 P.M.". My eyes will be glued to the TV set. I bet Hannity is going to drop another bombshell.

Unfunny douchebags and weirdos like Steve Colbert are demanding attention like a child, that they get an award from our President.

As a political moderate and a journalist manqué, I am also very sad about the state of the media in our country.

During President Obama's eight years, the media were mostly very respectful, except when President Obama occasionally did something that the media felt interfered with their rights. Otherwise the media were delighted with his policies or kept their mouths shut.

During President Trump's first year, the media have done everything possible to denigrate the President. As a result, when they do actually print some truthful negative news about the President, many people refuse to believe it.

I am glad that the President will call out those media outlets that have spread fake news (aka "disinformation").

I am also glad that Twitter has just announced that it will (at least for the time being) allow "world leaders" (a euphemism for President Trump) to continue to post on Twitter, despite tremendous pressure from alleged liberals that the President be banned.

Forum List

Back