Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

We need this more than ever...

"Almighty God and heavenly Father. I am called, in thy providence, to transact this day a business with which thy glory, and the welfare of mankind, are intimately connected. Be pleased, most graciously, to counsel and direct me. Remove far from me all passion, prejudice, and selfish views. May he for whom I vote be approved of thee, and be made instrumental in advancing the kingdom of him who hath loved me and given himself for me. Enable me by thy holy spirit so to act as to have the testimony of a good conscience, and find acceptance with thee through the merits of my blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ."

An Election Day Prayer

2rggvwn.jpg

Michigan recount.
Wayne County officials indicated that as many as half of Detroit’s precincts may not be eligible to participate in the recount. According to Michigan law, a precinct must be able to reconcile their vote totals with the total number of ballots cast, or their original election results must stand and they are not eligible for participation in a recount.

These officials announced that they are not yet able to reconcile 392 of the 662 precincts in heavily Democratic Detroit. A total of 610 out of 1,680 precincts in Wayne County cannot currently be reconciled.

WHAAA...

They saying they can't match number of ballots with number of cast votes. In other words, if recount continue, we may find out that they cheated for Hillary and that she can actually have much less votes than initially reported.

He blamed the discrepancies on the city’s decade-old voting machines, saying 87 optical scanners broke on Election Day. Many jammed when voters fed ballots into scanners, which can result in erroneous vote counts if ballots are inserted multiple times. Poll workers are supposed to adjust counters to reflect a single vote but in many cases failed to do so, causing the discrepancies, Baxter said.

WHAAA...

Inaccurate and faulty machines were not a problem when they counted the votes for Hillary. They're not a problem when they counted multiple votes for Hillary. They're only a problem now when fraud is about to be exposed.

Michigan Recount

One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots.

Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.

According to state law, precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand.

Leftists in Detroit created the rules for themselves, now can't play by the rules. When number of votes cast doesn't match number of ballots, that is election fraud. Recount request exposes leftitst for what they are...

Half of Detroit votes may be ineligible for recount

After watching a Donald Trump campaign rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, in October, Vice President Joe Biden says that was the moment he realized Donald Trump would defeat Hillary Clinton in November’s election.

“Son of a gun. We may lose this election,” Biden told the Times, recounting his reaction after watching the rally from his White House office.

“They’re all the people I grew up with. They’re their kids. And they’re not racist. They’re not sexist. But we didn’t talk to them,” the vice president added.

Joe Biden admits the moment when he realized Hillary Clinton would lose to Trump

Forum List

Back