Donald Trump to Hold Rally with Harriet Hageman to Oust Liz Cheney

Trump is the RINO. Cheney is old style Republican... Like an Eisenhower Republican. You don't have much education, do you?
I believe she is more to what was known as a Rockefeller Republican and a NEO CON. Supposedly socially responsible and war monger. People voted R for her and her father. They have a great life through politics and other ways. When we needed them or her, she punted.

I believe she is more to what was known as a Rockefeller Republican and a NEO CON. Supposedly socially responsible and war monger. People voted R for her and her father. They have a great life through politics and other ways. When we needed them or her, she punted.

She is a traitor to the party, and by falsely accusing our president of a crime, she is an outcast.

Surging congressional candidate Harriet Hageman will hold a rally with former President Donald Trump on May 28 in Casper, Wyoming, to unseat Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY).
“President Trump is the greatest President of my lifetime and the leader of the America First Movement. I am honored to have his full support and look forward to seeing him and all of you on Saturday!” Hageman said in a tweet.

Still going strong as feeble pedophile Biden destroys America, Trump is working to Make America Great Again
I just don't see how Cheney was ever going to survive in the first place. You don't have to be a Trump loving ass licker but she has full blown TDS. In the very beginning I supported her but then as her TDS progressed, she's just gone insane.

I just don't see how Cheney was ever going to survive in the first place. You don't have to be a Trump loving ass licker but she has full blown TDS. In the very beginning I supported her but then as her TDS progressed, she's just gone insane.
The rally was great

Surging congressional candidate Harriet Hageman will hold a rally with former President Donald Trump on May 28 in Casper, Wyoming, to unseat Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY).
“President Trump is the greatest President of my lifetime and the leader of the America First Movement. I am honored to have his full support and look forward to seeing him and all of you on Saturday!” Hageman said in a tweet.

Still going strong as feeble pedophile Biden destroys America, Trump is working to Make America Great Again
No better way to Lose then be backed by a loser. At least Liz gets votes from independents in the general. The repugnants are doing their best to become a swing state. Georgia once true red, is now.

Last edited:
That dizzy bitch is at 7% approval. Just kick the carcass around for laughs at this point.

Her and kinzinger are going to open up a unisex dildo shop in Cheyenne...
Geesus, you guys have it bad. You still have the hots for Hillary.

Please.... don't be a manure spreader.
The gop lost everything with Trump at the top of his game to a candidate who couldn’t even finish the nomination process and bailed out three other times. It’s hilarious how you think you guys can win without cheating. Biden is the worse candidate they have run for decades.…and you lost to him, the house and senate.

The gop lost everything with Trump at the top of his game to a candidate who couldn’t even finish the nomination process and bailed out three other times. It’s hilarious how you think you guys can win without cheating. Biden is the worse candidate they have run for decades.…and you lost to him, the house and senate.
You stole the election. Don't spread manure.

Forum List

Back