Donald Trump: The Bidens Are an ‘Organized Crime Family’

Nah, he's talking about getting more educated Americans,

You mean like AOC? The woman who thinks a filibuster is a large chocolate shake??? :laughing0301:

Expanding child care and early education programs

Oh dear...More Drag Queens in our elementary schools Sheeesh !!!

Repealing Trump's tax cuts.

So, you want TAX INCREASES huh? Brillant. You must be cleaning up on the government teat

Actually fighting Covid.

You mean that Democrat Hoax.....riiiiiight

His non-answer on the court packing is stupid and he should stop. You're right about that.

Yup

Meanwhile the blob is not talking about his programs or policies...just his opponent's son.

Personally, I'd like to know more about his opponents son...after all his father wants to be my President. Hello !!!

Joe is talking about issues....
Trump has been reduced to talking about his opponent's son.

What matters more to you?

That's outrageous!!!!!

Only Dems are allowed to talk about opponent's sons.

Families should be off limits I would imagine. But this has been the state of our politics since the blob oozed onto the scene. I still find it hilarious that Ted Cruz is defending the blob even though he called his wife ugly.... Its like...really?

Some people are smarter th......Most people are smar.......Everyone is smarter than you.

I agree with the President!

The president referred to recent reports featuring Biden son Hunter Biden pursuing lucrative foreign deals with not only the Ukrainian Energy company Burisma, but also corporate interests in China.

Trump is a liar.

Biden even lies more while extorting ukraine and riding point on illegal activities with china while his son is a crackhead and has connections to human traffic rings.

Biden would not address the NYP (the group TwitterFuck shut down) questions about the scandal.

He attacked the reporter.

Just like Trump does.

I noticed the net immediately went after Biden.

Joe is talking about issues....
Trump has been reduced to talking about his opponent's son.

What matters more to you?

Facts certainly have never mattered to you you feckless moron.

You're cute when you're enraged.

Meanwhile...

Biden is talking about issues,
The blob is talking about Biden's son.

You mean like AOC? The woman who thinks a filibuster is a large chocolate shake??? :laughing0301:

So, you want TAX INCREASES huh? Brillant. You must be cleaning up on the government teat

Actually fighting Covid.

His non-answer on the court packing is stupid and he should stop. You're right about that.

Yup

Meanwhile the blob is not talking about his programs or policies...just his opponent's son.

Personally, I'd like to know more about his opponents son...after all his father wants to be my President. Hello !!!

Your mastery of the issues is only matched by your impotence and about the same size.

Actually fighting Covid.

Yup

Your mastery of the issues is only matched by your impotence and about the same size.

You do know I'm - redacted - .......right ??

Last edited:

Actually fighting Covid.

Yup

You do know I'm a woman .......right ??

No. You don't sound bright enough to be a woman. In fact, you sound like a dingbat.

Actually fighting Covid.

Yup

1602907907417.png

Actually fighting Covid.

Yup

No. You don't sound bright enough to be a woman. In fact, you sound like a dingbat.

You missed the previous memo.

Everyone is smarter than you.

Take it from there and try to reason it out.

Actually fighting Covid.

Yup

1602907967233.png

Einstein once said......

To a moron, the brightest minds will sound stupid.

Do you understand the jist ?
1602907967059.png

The Trumps, without doubt or question, ARE an organized Crime family.... thus the hatred of them by the sane.... :rolleyes-41:

Hunter, is a bad boy with a drug addition past! :)

The Trumps, without doubt or question, ARE an organized Crime family.... thus the hatred of them by the sane.... :rolleyes-41:

Hunter, is a bad boy with a drug addition past! :)

Weeeeell now....it figures you folks consider business owners....."criminals"
but only Right Wing business owners for sure.

not surprising actually

Forum List

Back