Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America, again shows his genius. If you want to buy groceries you need to show ID.

Think about it, law abiding US citizens have an Identification Card to drive, to purchase alcohol, to get on an airplane, to prove that you are here legally. So if someone goes into a grocery store and cant show an ID, then they cant buy groceries and should go back to the country they came from. No more Mr, Nice Guy, where they come to our country illegally, use up our food and fuel, at the expense of the tax payer, and not even thank US for being so generous. Time to leave, or starve here. The Marxists cant realize how much President Trump is for the US citizen and not the illegal criminals who steal from US.

Is this...serious?

Just because you say it doesnt make it true. How many grocery stores are closing right now, because of the looting caused by the black yutes and their flash mobs? Once those stores are gone, where will those black yutes go next? Maybe down your alley, and then your stores will close. But keep your head up your ass and soon there wont be much of you left...

If it is not going to be a gov't requirement, it won't happen. Grocery stores will never institute a program that will effectively reduce the number of customers coming in.

Think about it, law abiding US citizens have an Identification Card to drive, to purchase alcohol, to get on an airplane, to prove that you are here legally. So if someone goes into a grocery store and cant show an ID, then they cant buy groceries and should go back to the country they came from. No more Mr, Nice Guy, where they come to our country illegally, use up our food and fuel, at the expense of the tax payer, and not even thank US for being so generous. Time to leave, or starve here. The Marxists cant realize how much President Trump is for the US citizen and not the illegal criminals who steal from US.

That may be the most idiotic thing I've heard him say...

Because, you obviously think differently. Where else do you see this crap going?

No, I think there are plenty of problems with this country. You and I probably see different things are the problem.

Like wanting to require an ID to buy food. I think that is despicable.

No, I think there are plenty of problems with this country. You and I probably see different things are the problem.

Like wanting to require an ID to buy food. I think that is despicable.
If we go to a cashless society you will be identifying yourself every time you buy anything. Is that what Trump is talking about?

Forum List

Back