donald trump should not lead the country again, says the Republican leader of the National Governors Association

I honestly have no idea. I don’t believe it can be any “name” already out there in the media spotlight.

Since I’m not a Republican, never mind a Republican Insider, I have no idea what sort of hidden star they might have tucked away in a Governor’s mansion or in the deeper recesses of the Legislature.

If no such Man currently exists they need to look at grooming someone for 2028 or 2032 and just accept that they’ll be locked out of the White House until they do.

Trump is damaged goods. Whenever Trump opens his mouth, it just reminds the electorate why they ousted him in the first place. Trump is one of the Republicans that Biden could beat handily. Even many mainstream Republicans will not want to see his return and Trump’s form of “leadership.” Four years was enough.
The "electorate" did not "oust" Donald Trump.

An organized and well funded cabal (led by Mark Zuckerberg) did by changing election laws in a small selected group of swing states. Another victim of the Covid epidemic.

The "electorate" did not "oust" Donald Trump.

An organized and well funded cabal (led by Mark Zuckerberg) did by changing election laws in a small selected group of swing states. Another victim of the Covid epidemic.
It is obvious that the Pandemic was a bio weapon released by the Chinese to undermine Trump's great economy to make it less likely that he would get re-elected.

They wanted their man Potatohead in the White House. They owned his sorry corrupt ass after making his family filthy rich with that multi billion dollar investment deal.

The Pandemic allowed the Democrats to steal the election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts and it worked.

The only question was were the Democrats in cahoots with the Chinese from the get go or did they simply take advantage of the Pandemic to create their little scam that stole the election from the American people?

It is obvious that the Pandemic was a bio weapon released by the Chinese to undermine Trump's great economy to make it less likely that he would get re-elected.

They wanted their man Potatohead in the White House. They owned his sorry corrupt ass after making his family filthy rich with that multi billion dollar investment deal.

The Pandemic allowed the Democrats to steal the election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts and it worked.

The only question was were the Democrats in cahoots with the Chinese from the get go or did they simply take advantage of the Pandemic to create their little scam that stole the election from the American people?
That's the way things have turned out....global pandemic caused by Chinese gain of function bioweapons
(helpfully assisted by Anthony Faucci),

But I am reluctant to claim it was all an elaborate plan to put Brandon Biden in office, though that's how
things have turned out.

I think that gives democrats way too much credit for taking advantage of a global crisis to cheat and
steal the presidency... which is what they did.

That's the way things have turned out....global pandemic caused by Chinese gain of function bioweapons
(helpfully assisted by Anthony Faucci),

But I am reluctant to claim it was all an elaborate plan to put Brandon Biden in office, though that's how
things have turned out.

I think that gives democrats way too much credit for taking advantage of a global crisis to cheat and
steal the presidency... which is what they did.

I am normally not a conspiracy theorist but I think it was the goal of the Chinese. The bio weapon also had the ability to cull out old people while mostly leaving the young and the children. The old people are a tremendous burden on the Chinese economy.

The question was were the Democrats in on it or did they simply take advantage to steal the election?

I am normally not a conspiracy theorist but I think it was the goal of the Chinese. The bio weapon also had the ability to cull out old people while mostly leaving the young and the children. The old people are a tremendous burden on the Chinese economy.

The question was were the Democrats in on it or did they simply take advantage to steal the election?
That remains to be seen. Mark Zuckerberg and his billions did instantly set up this plan to
bribe officials and judges however to change laws in six strategic states to facilitate
vote harvesting and mail in ballots.
Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin,Ohio.

There used to be jokes about Joe Kennedy buying the presidency for his son John.
So this is not unprecedented.

• trump dropped the biggest hint yet that he’ll run for president again in 2024.
  • NGA Chairman Asa Hutchinson, the Republican governor of Arkansas, is against that idea.
  • He told Insider trump shouldn’t lead Republicans or the country again.
The Republican chairman of the National Governors Association said on Saturday that Donald Trump should not lead Republicans or the country again.

“I do not believe Trump is the one to lead our party and our country again, as president,” Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson told Insider on the sidelines of the NGA Winter Meeting in Washington, DC.

Do you think trump should never be president again?
Why the fuck would anyone listen to Asa Hutchinson?

It’s so weird how it’s always lefties kissing the feet of these Establishment GOP. I wonder why? Could it be because they really aren’t any different than the Globalist Lefties?

Business Insider - Australia? It seems that lefties are desperate to publish anti-Trump leaks and private conversations with anonymous sources but not a peep about what democrat governors might think about the chances of the guy who is sitting in the W.H. today. What about Brandon? Do democrats think Harris is a winner? The democrat party is in a bind but the B.I.-Australia finds a freaking republican governor who is ambivalent at best about the former president. It's beats talking about real politics.

A recent poll showed that Biden would beat any Republican you might run against him, including both Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis

I would explain it to you, but I have to explain to my dog how to use the doorbell and it will take less time.
The only important question is will hutchinson support the winner after the political process plays out if trump is the nominee?

• trump dropped the biggest hint yet that he’ll run for president again in 2024.
  • NGA Chairman Asa Hutchinson, the Republican governor of Arkansas, is against that idea.
  • He told Insider trump shouldn’t lead Republicans or the country again.
The Republican chairman of the National Governors Association said on Saturday that Donald Trump should not lead Republicans or the country again.

“I do not believe Trump is the one to lead our party and our country again, as president,” Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson told Insider on the sidelines of the NGA Winter Meeting in Washington, DC.

Do you think trump should never be president again?
Trump hating RINO.

"Asa Hutchinson won't rule out running for President..."

Well...there you go Otis Mayfield ...Asa thinks HE'S the guy to lead...

Totally unbiased opinion... :cuckoo:

I'll assume you used that Australia link to obscure this information.

-------
@ Asa Hutchinson... You can rule it out Brother...there is a negative percent chance you can beat Trump in the primary.

Try the Democrat party... you've got Otis' vote...

Forum List

Back