donald trump should not lead the country again, says the Republican leader of the National Governors Association

Definition of yeah

informal
: YES
"Are you ready?" "Yeah, I'm ready.""Do you want to come?" "Yeah, sure."Oh yeah, I gotta vote.— Harper's
"Is that one the dressing room?" asked Bean, pointing to the section with the dresser and the folding screen. "Yeah."— Annie Barrows
"At first I was all, 'Me? A hero?' And then I got to thinking about it and I realized that, yeah, I am a hero …"— Rob Long
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're a beautiful lover.— Irvine Welsh
Yeah, it comes from classical music, but it comes from other places, too …— David M. Yaffe
When the cowboy would say something like, "Things are quiet around here tonight," she would join in with, "Yeah, too quiet," right on cue.— Betsy Byars

—often used sarcastically in phrases like yeah, right and yeah, sure to express doubt or disbelief​

"I'm a really big fan," gushed [Al Gore]. "Yeah, right," sneered Miss Love.— Mark Steyn
… she claims technologies like peer-to-peer file swapping are about to put record companies out of business. Yeah, right.— Smart Business
A "Yeah, sure," reaction from many in the archaeological community to gaudy claims about Warm Mineral Springs was not surprising.— John Skow

so

conjunction
Definition of so (Entry 2 of 7)
1a: with the result that
the acoustics are good, so every note is clear
b: in order that
be quiet so he can sleep
2 archaic : provided that
3a: for that reason : THEREFORE
don't want to go, so I won't
b(1)—used as an introductory particle
so here we are

often to belittle a point under discussion​

so what?
(2)—used interjectionally to indicate awareness of a discovery
so, that's who did it

Not only did I not misspell anything, I highlighted the manner in which I used the words. Let me know if you need any more help.
Wow, triggered you that much!

Pointing out how Fly Catcher is a self-important, stuffed-shirt buffoon does not trigger me.

But I notice you're rushing to his defense.

He's not going to sleep with you.
I notice how you keep shooting up into the sky while everything just whooshes over completely untouched.. One of these days.. You're gonna shoot your eye out!

He didn't lead it the last time. Trump isn't a leader.
You can't lead those who are unwilling to follow you but you can still accomplish a lot if you regularly give them the middle finger and do what you want to do, anyway. Kind of like Mr Potato.

• trump dropped the biggest hint yet that he’ll run for president again in 2024.
  • NGA Chairman Asa Hutchinson, the Republican governor of Arkansas, is against that idea.
  • He told Insider trump shouldn’t lead Republicans or the country again.
The Republican chairman of the National Governors Association said on Saturday that Donald Trump should not lead Republicans or the country again.

“I do not believe Trump is the one to lead our party and our country again, as president,” Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson told Insider on the sidelines of the NGA Winter Meeting in Washington, DC.

Do you think trump should never be president again?
Yes there are many choices. ALL better than the Vegetable

• trump dropped the biggest hint yet that he’ll run for president again in 2024.
  • NGA Chairman Asa Hutchinson, the Republican governor of Arkansas, is against that idea.
The Republican chairman of the National Governors Association said on Saturday that Donald Trump should not lead Republicans or the country again.

“I do not believe Trump is the one to lead our party and our country again, as president,” Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson told Insider on the sidelines of the NGA Winter Meeting in Washington, DC.

He has burned too many bridges. Never again for Trump.

Pointing out how Fly Catcher is a self-important, stuffed-shirt buffoon does not trigger me.

But I notice you're rushing to his defense.

He's not going to sleep with you.

I was mocking you. Post something thoughtful and thought provoking and you won't be laughed at.

When you have RINO idiots like that saying things like that about the best President this country ever had then you can understand why the mainstream Republican Party is nothing more than Democrat Light.

If someone wants to vote for a Libtard big government asshole then why vote for a RINO instead of a Democrat?

RINOism is why McCain and Romney lost and the Democrats got away with stealing the 2020 election.

Definition of yeah

informal
: YES
"Are you ready?" "Yeah, I'm ready.""Do you want to come?" "Yeah, sure."Oh yeah, I gotta vote.— Harper's
"Is that one the dressing room?" asked Bean, pointing to the section with the dresser and the folding screen. "Yeah."— Annie Barrows
"At first I was all, 'Me? A hero?' And then I got to thinking about it and I realized that, yeah, I am a hero …"— Rob Long
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're a beautiful lover.— Irvine Welsh
Yeah, it comes from classical music, but it comes from other places, too …— David M. Yaffe
When the cowboy would say something like, "Things are quiet around here tonight," she would join in with, "Yeah, too quiet," right on cue.— Betsy Byars

—often used sarcastically in phrases like yeah, right and yeah, sure to express doubt or disbelief​

"I'm a really big fan," gushed [Al Gore]. "Yeah, right," sneered Miss Love.— Mark Steyn
… she claims technologies like peer-to-peer file swapping are about to put record companies out of business. Yeah, right.— Smart Business
A "Yeah, sure," reaction from many in the archaeological community to gaudy claims about Warm Mineral Springs was not surprising.— John Skow

so

conjunction
Definition of so (Entry 2 of 7)
1a: with the result that
the acoustics are good, so every note is clear
b: in order that
be quiet so he can sleep
2 archaic : provided that
3a: for that reason : THEREFORE
don't want to go, so I won't
b(1)—used as an introductory particle
so here we are

often to belittle a point under discussion​

so what?
(2)—used interjectionally to indicate awareness of a discovery
so, that's who did it

Not only did I not misspell anything, I highlighted the manner in which I used the words. Let me know if you need any more help.
Rye Catcher is an idiot.

I was mocking you. Post something thoughtful and thought provoking and you won't be laughed at.
You claimed he couldn’t spell, dumbass. He proved you are the one who can’t spell by questioning his correct spelling.

Grow a brain.

I agree with the RGA that Trump SHOULD NOT be the Republican nominee for POTUS in 2024.

HOWEVER, if the RGA wants to make that happen, they need to produce a young, energetic, Traditional Conservative candidate without a closet full of personal or political skeletons.

If they cannot do that, Trump may become the least of a large group of evils.
Such as?

What other things has Asa ever had to say that you’ve chosen to share?

Forum List

Back