Donald Trump selected as Time magazines person of the year

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Donald Trump Selected as Time Magazine’s Person of the Year
Let the winning commence!

“Now it’s difficult to count all the ways Trump remade the game: the huckster came off more real than the scripted political pros,” Time writes. “The cable-news addict made pollsters look like chumps. The fabulist out-shouted journalists fighting to separate fact from falsehood. The demagogue won more Latino and black votes than the 2012 Republican nominee.”

upload_2016-12-7_10-30-57.png

--------------------------------------
Trump certainly deserves it, like him or not he is doing things Obama couldn't do in all the years he has been a so called President.
The trendy's are going to hate this, I can see the damage control coming now, the freaks will come out of the wood work and probably protest it.
upload_2016-12-7_10-30-57.png

“Now it’s difficult to count all the ways Trump remade the game: the huckster came off more real than the scripted political pros,” Time writes. “The cable-news addict made pollsters look like chumps. The fabulist out-shouted journalists fighting to separate fact from falsehood. The demagogue won more Latino and black votes than the 2012 Republican nominee.”

View attachment 101083

Trump certainly deserves it, like him or not he is doing things Obama couldn't do in all the years he has been a so called President.
The trendy's are going to hate this, I can see the damage control coming now, the freaks will come out of the wood work and probably protest it. View attachment 101083

Hitler was man of the century. Drumpf better step up his game.

hitler-time.jpg

View attachment 101083

The trendy's are going to hate this, I can see the damage control coming now, the freaks will come out of the wood work and probably protest it. View attachment 101083

hitler.jpg

So was your failed Messiah

View attachment 101083

hitler.jpg

So was your failed Messiah

I dont have a messiah. The only people I know that are the Maasai live in Africa. Who that I admire was voted man of the century?

Who cares? That means as much as winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

Now will be sold with the blue sleeve over it to protect libs tender sensibilities

View attachment 101083

upload_2016-12-7_10-9-9.png

Forum List

Back