Time Magazine Person of the Year 2020

Maybe Donald can doctor up a Person of the Year magazine cover again. OR he can use all the money his stupid cult is sending him to get another portrait made of himself. This has got to Gall his Orange Ars......
They get the cover without doing anything. Obama gets a once important prize without doing anything. Seems like democrats like participation trophies.
Obama wrote a best selling book.
Just goes to show how many idiots we have in the world anymore. For a con-artist like Obama to be successful, he's got to have sheep who are so hungry that they will consume anything. Well he found them sadly enough, and it speaks volumes about these times in which we are living in today.

Congratulations to President Biden and VP Harris

View attachment 427683

Notice it is an ACTUAL cover, not a made up one like Trump uses

They had a huge choice this time. Tough decision. I would not be unhappy if they had added Doctor Fauci and Health Care workers to the cover. They all deserve it.
The healthcare workers deserve better than being put on the cover of a liberal rag like Time. That would basically be shameful to be put on a cover with the likes of who that rag has nominated in the past.
Funny, but Doctor Fauci immmediately accepted the Biden offer to join his team and Birx is trying to get on. Not sure she has much of a chance since she went along with the disinfectant injected in your body thing.

Maybe Donald can doctor up a Person of the Year magazine cover again. OR he can use all the money his stupid cult is sending him to get another portrait made of himself. This has got to Gall his Orange Ars......
They get the cover without doing anything. Obama gets a once important prize without doing anything. Seems like democrats like participation trophies.
Obama wrote a best selling book.
Just goes to show how many idiots we have in the world anymore. For a con-artist like Obama to be successful, he's got to have sheep who are so hungry that they will consume anything. Well he found them sadly enough, and it speaks volumes about these times in which we are living in today.
Again you confuse Trump with Obama. I wish you guys would quit that! It is dangerous to your brains.

View attachment 427683

They had a huge choice this time. Tough decision. I would not be unhappy if they had added Doctor Fauci and Health Care workers to the cover. They all deserve it.
The healthcare workers deserve better than being put on the cover of a liberal rag like Time. That would basically be shameful to be put on a cover with the likes of who that rag has nominated in the past.
Funny, but Doctor Fauci immmediately accepted the Biden offer to join his team and Birx is trying to get on. Not sure she has much of a chance since she went along with the disinfectant injected in your body thing.
Just shows that Fauci was a deep stater that wasn't to be trusted, but soon American's realized this fact about him. Wishly Washy as he was during the pandemic, uhh showed his political slants, and his undermining of the Trump adminstration during the pandemic.

It means they got rid of the most ignorant, incompetent, narcisstic President in History!
Next question?
The bottom line is that Trump haters have replaced the first pro American President in 30 years with a pro China grifter who sells political favors through his drug addict son. Congratulations nice job.
Yep... I guess a job well done by the hater groups in this nation, and for who hate this nation to it's very core instead of peering into their own cores, and soon ironically they will be trying to overthrow each other once they overthrow us as we speak here today in the 12th month of 2020.

biden china.jpg

Obama got a nobel prize for being black, so it only seems natural that Biden would be awarded Man of the years honors for hiding in his basement.

Time is just another shrill for the left. Neither has done squat for the betterment of America. Biden has painted himself as the "great healer"who will bring American's "together" once again. From where I stand I see that Americans are as divided as ever and it's getting worse every time that fool opens his mouth while attacking our constitution. I and millions stand with President Trump.

What did they do that was so great?
According to Joe Biden, they created "the most extensive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

If he gets away with it, and it's looking like he probably will, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. will be only the third person in history to successfully usurp the presidency of the USA.

The first to usurp the U.S. presidency was Chester Alan Arthur back in 1881 and the second was Barack Hussein Obama in 2009.

That's an historical event.

(I'm not counting LBJ because I'm not sure if that was an actual coup d'etat)

Last edited:

View attachment 427683

Just shows that Fauci was a deep stater that wasn't to be trusted, but soon American's realized this fact about him. Wishly Washy as he was during the pandemic, uhh showed his political slants, and his undermining of the Trump adminstration during the pandemic.
I would add to that, it doesn't mean that all deep state folks are necessarily untrustworthy, just as all cops are not stupid sadistic assholes, all priests are not pedophiles and all doctors are not quacks..etc...etc.

Forum List

Back