Donald Trump Says That The Cleveland Indians Name Change Is A Disgrace

As if you have a china mans chance of that happening.

Hey Chief! You goin' on the warpath too? Hold on while I circle the wagons. Maybe we can have a pow wow about this.

But since you're the low man on the totem pole, you won't be takin' any scalps.

:laughing0301:

Hey Chief! You goin' on the warpath too? Hold on while I circle the wagons. Maybe we can have a pow wow about this.

Take that back you Indian giver.

I keep thinking of that asshole song by Tim Mcgraw. Indian Outlaw or some such.

What derp.

How about the Cleveland Americans.

Named for the first Americans.

Americans are pussies. Sports teams need names that strike fear into the other team's hearts, like 'Indians."

Personally, I think the Cleveland Taserfaces would be a good name. It's metaphorical.

Americans are pussies. Sports teams need names that strike fear into the other team's hearts, like 'Indians."

Personally, I think the Cleveland Taserfaces would be a good name. It's metaphorical.

First sports names were never intended to strike fear. Otherwise early names like the "black sox", the "red sox", and the "white sox" would only strike fear in their taylors.

The Marxists can change their name all they want, but I will still call them the Indians

I suggest you all do the same.

First they try to make me use pronouns and now proper nouns

What's next? Will they attack our verbs?

The irony of January 6th, lead by the Shaman, had his followers go on the warpath, in a savage attack, as the police tried to circle the wagons, and hold down the fort.

Forum List

Back