Jill Biden Critical of Trump

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Jill is upset that Donald Trump is making her husband look weak and ineffective. I guess she can't handle the truth.

Jill is upset that Donald Trump is making her husband look weak and ineffective. I guess she can't handle the truth.

Joe Biden has the lowest approval rating of any president since Jimmy Carter. Even the Naughty Babysitter must know that her husband is an abject failure, and it has nothing to do with Trump.

Oh..is President Trump causing Joe to fall up and down steps? Is President Trump putting gobbledygook in Bribem's mouth?? Is President Trump advising Bribem on MIddle east Peace? Southern Border policy? economy? Energy? Sniffing kids?

so typical of a democrat..it's always somebody elses' fault. She ought to look toward Obamao and his white house insiders.

So what? Joe and his stooges are trying to make President Trump look bad with all of the phony lawsuits and fake criminal cases they are bringing up. And Biden's goal is political advantage in 2024.

1706636529226.png

I remember when Biden was Vp, the media, and i remember this, insinuated that she was a pediatrician...they didn't say PEdiatrician but they way they said doctor/children made you automatically assume pediatrician if you didn't know that there are other doctorates....and not for a moment do i believe that she has a legitimate doctorate. The woman doesn't have the brain power...but Joe has the $$ power.

As is her right as Citizen of the United States. She has the same right to freedom of speech as you do. You just don't how she exercises that right.

He is trying to tank the border deal because it's a bad deal for America.

And if Biden wasn't weak then he wouldn't look weak. That's what politicians have always done, try to seem better than the other guys. So if Biden can't handle that he shouldn't be in politics. I mean they spent what like 8 years trying to make trump look bad and they can't do it, why didn't they ever try to play nice?

Maybe Jill could ask Alyssa Milano to do a GoFundMe for Joe - lifetime supply of ice cream! :)

Jill hasn't washed her vagina since 1972 and needs to just shut her mouth and stop holding up RETARDED Joe on the stage. They are both a JOKE to this country. :p

Forum List

Back