Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

Pink News.....LMAO
Which part is untrue ?
start with the first word and end with the last.

everything in between i'm pretty sure is bullshit but hey - feed your fears man.
And on what basis would you say that? I just want to see if you can manage to type "I can't believe Trump would say something so bombastic!" with a straight face.
by the same basis when CNN isn't bashing trump for it, it likely didn't happen. and when you have to some off the wall UK "pink" site yes, i have my doubts.

but like i say, you want to feed your fears so it must be true. whatever hateful shit trump "says" you will believe cause you hate him.

kinda fucked up but that's our world today.

The links I posted aren't from Pink News. They are from other news sites like NBC and the Guardian.
great. they could never be wrong.

however, you were not the one i was referring to when i made the PINK SITE comment.

still don't care. the level of hate people have wishing shit true is amazing to me. i am just not going to get into the hate game anymore.

Pink News.....LMAO
Which part is untrue ?

everything in between i'm pretty sure is bullshit but hey - feed your fears man.
Why not go mental and highlight a part that is untrue ?
Gee how many times do you have to be told? ALL YOUR BULLSHIT IS UNTRUE.
Prove it .
Can't prove it. Even if I could you would keep lying and spewing more 6th grade logic. Suffice it to say from your posts I think it's certain that you are either insane or a habitual fool that loves to copy and paste questionable media "stories" and then make an even bigger fool of your self after parroting them.

Which part is untrue ?

And on what basis would you say that? I just want to see if you can manage to type "I can't believe Trump would say something so bombastic!" with a straight face.
by the same basis when CNN isn't bashing trump for it, it likely didn't happen. and when you have to some off the wall UK "pink" site yes, i have my doubts.

but like i say, you want to feed your fears so it must be true. whatever hateful shit trump "says" you will believe cause you hate him.

The links I posted aren't from Pink News. They are from other news sites like NBC and the Guardian.

LOL NBC the pinnacle of true journalism

If you were to check the links I posted, you would see that they are three different news sites.

If you were to check the links I posted, you would see that they are three different news sites.
my apathy prevents me from hunting down your hate.

you keep it. i ain't playing the "what shall we bash trump with today" bullshit. didn't do it to obama, wouldn't have done it to hillary and i'm DAMN SURE not going to do it now.

Well I'm not going to, it's all someone said Trump said Pence said....rubbish you toons buy into

Which part is untrue ?

Prove it .
Can't prove it. Even if I could you would keep lying and spewing more 6th grade logic. Suffice it to say from your posts I think it's certain that you are either insane or a habitual fool that loves to copy and paste questionable media "stories" and then make an even bigger fool of your self after parroting them.
You should just stfu then.

Well I'm not going to, it's all someone said Trump said Pence said....rubbish you toons buy into
if someone pulled that on hillary or obama, they'd go nuts in defense. just amazing to me the mentality of some.

Prove it .
gee. you don't like what someone says and THEY need to "shut the fuck up".

you want respect, but you ain't giving it.

check please.

Wasn't Pink News the one that gave the OP the now hilarious gay lion debacle?

That was priceless

C4RfAGSUcAEZU7k.jpg:large

Prove it .

check please.
Bollox. When a semi literate knuckle dragger states "ALL YOUR BULLSHIT IS UNTRUE" and then cant back up any of it then he should stfu when adults are talking.

Prove it .

check please.
Bollox. When a semi literate knuckle dragger states "ALL YOUR BULLSHIT IS UNTRUE" and then cant back up any of it then he should stfu when adults are talking.
where are "adults" in here? most "adults" i know don't go trolling for bullshit to get mad about and then run into a public forum to go LOOK I FOUND SOMETHING!!!! then tell people to STFU when they don't get their chosen response.

so - yea. no adults in here yet.

These are going to be crazy questions, but I'm just wacky today.

- Is this on tape? Audio or video?
- If it is, is it possible he was being ironic, poking at liberals?

I'm no Trump fan, and I realize that hardcore partisans are more than willing to take rumor as gospel if it hurts the other "side", but I'm just curious.

And is curiosity still allowed, by the way?

Prove it .

check please.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. "When loosing, post gibberish."

Forum List

Back