Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

I now make $14.00 per hour. That may sound like a pittance to you but it's $4.00 more per hour more than I used to make. Thank you Donald Trump.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

Trump is the greatest POTUS ever

Trump-2020-Flag-Double-Sided-Printed-Donald-Trump-Flag-Keep-America-Great-Donald-For-President-USA.jpg

The Financial Post reported

"Canada’s job market unexpectedly weakened for a second-straight month, registering the biggest drop in employment since 2009 and casting doubt on the resiliency of the domestic outlook.​

"The economy lost 71,200 jobs in November, Statistics Canada said Friday in Ottawa, following a decline of 1,800 in the prior month."​

Hey Canada, the USA found those jobs you lost and kept them -- and created 194,800 more.

Canada: Worst economy in 10 years. Unemployment at 5.9%.

The USA: Best economy in 50 years. Unemployment at 3.5%.

Keep mocking The Donald, ballerina boy.

More proof that the left’s anti-Trump talking-points are pure bullshit:
Trump’s visit with U.S. troops, his meeting with Afghan President Ashraf Ghani, and his announcement that the U.S. has reopened peace talks with the Taliban show that America is in anything but retreat.
I vehemently disagree with peace talk with the Taliban. But it absolutely proves that Trump isn’t the “war mongerer” or “isolationist” that the left loves to claim.

Trump’s Afghanistan Trip Shows He’s No Isolationist

Trump’s visit with U.S. troops, his meeting with Afghan President Ashraf Ghani, and his announcement that the U.S. has reopened peace talks with the Taliban show that America is in anything but retreat.
I vehemently disagree with peace talk with the Taliban. But it absolutely proves that Trump isn’t the “war mongerer” or “isolationist” that the left loves to claim.

That's a smart take. I don't like negotiating with them either, but, if we aren't going to expend the blood and treasure to destroy them, then they are clearly a factor in this country that has to be dealt with. Trump's in a unique position that he has notify the families of those that are killed fighting them. And what are their deaths accomplishing for the defense of the United States? There is nothing more precious that a family has placed in the care of the Commander in Chief than their sons and daughters in the military: he has to make sure that if their lives are lost that it was in the critical defense of this nation's security.

I'm not sure he is convinced of that in Afghanistan.

All they have is hate and lies

Thank you, President Trump. This is exactly why the left hates you so much. They are committed to the complete and total collapse of the United States - and you keep Making America Great Again.

E178AFC8-47BC-4471-8FFC-3FAAF8556AB0.jpeg

Forum List

Back