Information isnt Advocacy
- Aug 5, 2010
- Reaction score
- Peaking out from the redwoods
They are listing COVID deaths as COVID deaths, that's it. There aren't artificially inflated numbers. We are in a fucking deadly pandemic and COVID is killing people. To deny it is just sick and twisted.1. Yes. Provide actual proof that any of the rule changes made it "easier to cheat". It isn't like states haven't been mailing ballots to voters for decades. Oregon has had Universal Vote by Mail for years. Where's all the cheating? And what about Utah? I don't see you guys whining about Utah being a Universal Vote by Mail state. How come?1. There is no evidence that any of the "new rules" makes "cheating" any easier.1. Maybe, maybe not. Some of the changes made sense and worked. Ballots postmarked on Election Day should be counted beyond election day. California normally gives three days. We gave longer this last time due to COVID and Trump intentionally screwing with the Post Office. Other changes that should be kept include no excuse Vote by Mail, eliminate this "absentee" bullshit altogether. States or counties that went Universal Vote by Mail should keep it if they liked it. I know my county did. We had our first in 2017 and sign ups for permanent Vote by Mail skyrocketed.1. So, you dems going to change the rules back?You want an investigation based on a lie so it’s all bullshit. The new rules were for Covid and no other reason. There was no wide spread fraud enough to change the outcome. The worst president in modern history lost. I don’t get why you guys are so surprised by this.Right. A cigarette is burning and you want to call it a four alarm fire. There was no more more fraud this election than any other in recent history. Trump lost a free and fair election then lied about it to his slurping sycophants like you and you lapped it up.There wasn't enough fraud to swing the election, period. YouThat’s the point. There is zero evidence of widespread fraud. Zero!Of course we know. It was investigated by Twice Impeached Trump’s own Department of Justice.
“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.” ~ William Barr, former Attorney General
Which is dumb. It is silly to think that all fraud was found.
The point is the widespread fraud is done for a reason. TO effect an outcome in the election.
Evidence of widespread fraud indicates the need for more information.
Funny. The quote was that there was not evidence of enough fraud to swing the election.
Yet you either failed to read that properly or your brain lied to you, (confirmation bias) to protect your fragile world view.
My point stands. The point of fraud is to swing the election. If we see evidence of fraud, then an investigation to see how much more there was that was not found, in the rushed initial look, is reasonable.
Just assuming that what you see is all there is, is madness.
This country is like a man waking in bed and seeing smoke building up on the ceiling, and going back to sleep because, just a little smoke, is not proof of fire somewhere.
You don't even have smoke. The evidence of fraud doesn't even amount to a lit cigarette which is why Trump and his merry band of whacked out "lawyers" had over 60 chances to provide evidence and could not.
You fell for the big lie.
Which is not what he said. He said there was not EVIDENCE of enough fraud to swing the election.
SO, just ignore that little bit of smoke on the ceiling. Go back to sleep. It is not enough smoke to be dangerous.
I want a real investigation. And to stop the new rules, that certainly look like they were designed to make it easier for commit fraud.
2. HOw do you know that?
3. Trump had a fine economy and no new wars, until covid hit. That was far better than a lot of modern presidents can say. Your claim otherwise is just more lying from you.
4. Who said I am surprised? I have been aware of the whole point of Third World Immigration and massive propaganda for decades.
2. I know that because there is no evidence of it. There is more evidence of ghosts, bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and UFOs than there is of widespread fraud. American elections are very secure. We should be proud of our system. I am proud of our system. This was my 4th presidential election working in an Election Office. Smoothest one ever, despite one of the highest turnouts ever.
3. He did have a fine economy thanks to his predecessor...then he fucked it up. We could be on the road to recovery like other countries but Trump botched the response. It's what cost him a second term.
4. Way to blame someone else for Trump being a horrible person and a worse President. So much for the party of "personal responsibility" .
1. Got it. You want to keep the new rules that make cheating easier.
2. Nope. The quote was that there was not evidence of enough cheating to swing the election.
3. He inherited a fine economy that was coming to the end of the normal business cycle. He extended it, and in such a way that wages were showing some excellent movement upwards, especially for the working poor. And he did not botch the response. The numbers were artificially inflated to include vast numbers of other deaths.
4. Seawytch, your side has been gloating for years how demographic change will result in an one party state. The vast majority of voters don't vote according to the candidate but by party. And most of your votes are based on Identity, not policies. So, don't play dumb.
2. Right. Basically the same amount of fraud as there is in every election. There was no widespread fraud, period. Biden won a free and fair election. Trump wasn't cheated. He lost fair and square and then lied to his slurping sycophants that lapped it up.
3. Wrong. Stop believing the lies. Debunking the False Claim That COVID Death Counts Are Inflated
Trump blew the response and the great economy he inherited. If he had taken the virus seriously the economy wouldn't be in such bad shape.
4. Not anymore....y'all are Trumpsters now. Gonna join Trump's "patriot party"?
1. You need evidence that stretching the vote over months, makes cheating easier? LOL!!!
2. And you are so sure of that, that you and your side, resists any investigation to prove it. Mmm.
3. The cdc stated that they were accepting guesses as valid and that they were providing extra money for "covid" deaths. Right there, the numbers were designed to be garbage from the very beginning.
4. So, you dropping the point about surprised? Got it.
2. You had your investigation. Trump, after he actually WON, was lying about voter fraud in 2016 and his "investigation" found nothing. Trump LIED to you. He didn't "really win".
3. It's funny how none of y'alls claims ever come with links. Probably because they are LIES.
Q: Are hospitals inflating the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths so they can be paid more? A: Recent legislation pays hospitals higher Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients and treatment, but there is no evidence of fraudulent reporting. FULL QUESTION Are hospitals getting 13,000 per patient if...www.factcheck.org
4. What? Sorry, ya lost me. Are we back to "boo hoo, the media kept reporting the stupid fucking things Trump said and did"?
From your link.
" Numerous readers have asked us about such claims, some of which imply that hospitals are making money by simply listing patients as having the disease — when in fact the payments referenced are for treating patients. And while some of the posts imply that fraud may be afoot, multiple experts told us that such theories of hospitals deliberately miscoding patients as COVID-19 are not supported by any evidence. "
Wow. So the hospitals are not getting paid for "listing" covid, but for "treating" covid and on that the "factcheckers" pretend that the hospitals are not getting paid extra for covid patients.
Sophist word games, and you think that means something.
They have a motive for reporting that the patients they are treating have covid. A money motive.
AND the cdc is accepting, A. guesses, and B. deaths with covid as deaths FROM covid.