Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

There has not been massive fraud enough to change the outcome of a presidential election.
How the fuck could you possibly know that? You couldn't know that. Nobody could. So you're just making shit up (as usual).
Of course we know. It was investigated by Twice Impeached Trump’s own Department of Justice.

“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.” ~ William Barr, former Attorney General

Which is dumb. It is silly to think that all fraud was found.

The point is the widespread fraud is done for a reason. TO effect an outcome in the election.

Evidence of widespread fraud indicates the need for more information.
That’s the point. There is zero evidence of widespread fraud. Zero!

Funny. The quote was that there was not evidence of enough fraud to swing the election.

Yet you either failed to read that properly or your brain lied to you, (confirmation bias) to protect your fragile world view.

My point stands. The point of fraud is to swing the election. If we see evidence of fraud, then an investigation to see how much more there was that was not found, in the rushed initial look, is reasonable.

Just assuming that what you see is all there is, is madness.

This country is like a man waking in bed and seeing smoke building up on the ceiling, and going back to sleep because, just a little smoke, is not proof of fire somewhere.
There wasn't enough fraud to swing the election, period. You

You don't even have smoke. The evidence of fraud doesn't even amount to a lit cigarette which is why Trump and his merry band of whacked out "lawyers" had over 60 chances to provide evidence and could not.

You fell for the big lie.

Trump made a bigger mess of the Republican Party than he did of the US and he really screwed America making it the epicenter of the worst pandemic in 100 years. The Republican Party is exposed.

Your side is literally using violent thugs in the streets and arresting people for defending themselves, in one case for running away.

YOU WAKE UP.

The people who attacked the Capitol and tried to overturn the election are mostly being arrested back in their home towns not in the street.

My point was, obviously about your sides alliance with BLM and Antifa over the last few years.

YOur side is the one that is using fascist tactics and normalizing political violence.

My point stands.

After the complete and total failure by both Bush and Trump, with both leaving office in total disgrace, shame, and failure (with the country in ruins both now and in 2008), republicans can never ever criticize democrats ever again.

The GOP needs to have actual success before they can criticize, and the GOP has had minimal success for the entire 21st century.

If you voted for Bush and Trump you should be thrown in Gitmo for treason.

Shame on you, shame on every Bush and trump supporter, a total disgrace.

Trump was doing fine, despite the insane and hysterical "Resistance" from people like you, until covid hit.

Your...hysterical overreaction is just you being a liar and trying to distract from your side's crimes.

"trump was doing fine"...............:heehee:

Lowest approval rating since Carter isn’t “fine” by a long shot. He really could’ve been reelected however if he had just taken COVID seriously. COVID didn’t kill his presidency, his dismal response to it did.

Nothing Trump did, was ever good enough, according to the liars in the press.

He could have touched the sick with hands glowing with holy light, healing them all, and you people would have invented some bullshit reason to attack him.

Trump was doing fine, despite the insane and hysterical "Resistance" from people like you, until covid hit.

Your...hysterical overreaction is just you being a liar and trying to distract from your side's crimes.

Trump has been half-assed his whole life.. Remember right after he took office when he gave up Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians? He was just showing off because he wanted to impress them.

I made a point in the post you "replied" to.

IN your "reply" you did not address it at all.

Thus, you admit that you cannot refute it, or even TRY to refute it.

It is thus the last word, until such a point as one of you grow some balls.

Here it is again.

He could have touched the sick with hands glowing with holy light, healing them all, and you people would have invented some bullshit reason to attack him.

Trump was never "doing fine". Worst approval ratings since Carter before his mob stormed the capitol. Now he's worst in modern history.

His terrible response to COVID sealed it for him. He lost and has no one to blame but himself.

I made a point that nothing he did, would have been good enough for you people and that the media would have spun it negatively no matter what.

Your response was to ignore that point and just keep reasserting your position.

That is the act of someone who knows that his argument has been refuted, but is not enough of a man to admit it.

Man up, Seawytch,, admit it. I expect better from you.

You made a stupid comment I chose to ignore. Plenty he could have done would have been "good enough" . The biggest thing he could have done that would have been "good enough" for me was treat COVID seriously. He didn't. Far from it.

If you were serious about that, you would have admitted that my point was valid generally speaking, especially about the media, while claiming an individual exception.

That you glossed over the fact of the completely partisanship of the media and big tech, greatly undermines your credibility.

No, actually I wouldn't. Your comments about "the media" and "big tech" are tinfoil delusions. I get you're upset with the media for reporting on the things that Trump actually did and actually said, but that's misplaced anger. Be mad at him for doing and saying them. Same for "big tech". Don't violate the TOS, you don't get banned.

The way that the Left managed to sell the Charlottesville, Very Fine People lie, proves that your defense of the Media and Big Tech is nonsense.

We cannot have free and fair elections when the people are that misinformed.

It is theft by fraud, on your part.

They didn't have to sell anything. They just, again, reported on the stupid things he says.

If that was true, they would not have lied about what he said at Charlottesville.

He explicitly stated that ws were bad people and the media reported the exact opposite.

And you people are still, generally speaking, supporting that lie.

No Trump said there were good people on both sides.

Trump is a pitiful buffoon. He doesn't have a clue how civilized people behave.

Trump explicitly stated that ws were bad people, and you faggot whores lied and are still lying.

By the act of lying, you show that, on some level, you know that your claims and positions are false and you cannot win the contest of ideas, based on the merits of your arguments or policies.

Do you remember how Trump "marveled" at how graciously he was treated by Obama and Michelle during his transition?

No. I don't generally bother hanging off of every little word of politicians.

My point stands.

Everytime a lib lies like the media did with Charlotesville, they are admitting that they know they cannot win by telling the truth.

You you are blissfully unaware of what a stupid, vulgar clod Trump is.

If that was true, you libs would not have to lie, like you did with Charlotesville.

Your actions prove that you know what you claimed is bullshit.

The lies are yours and Twice Impeached Trump's, the piece of shit whose balls are dunked in your mouth. It was a racist rally that was organized, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists. There were no "very fine" people on the right there.

:suck:

The President disagreed. He thought there were people there who were NOT ws but supported the statues.

Your side lied. He was explicit in saying that ws were bad people.

You are lying still.

Nice to see you think you're a mind reader now. :lmao:

He explicitly stated he position. He explicitly said that ws were bad people. He explicitly stated that he was referring to the issue of historical statues.

Your side reported that he said the exact opposite of what he actually said.

THat is not me mindreading. That is me reading what he actually said, and noticing that your side is lying.

YOu are a fucking liar.

LOL

Imbecile, claiming "he thought there were people there who were NOT ws," is claiming you can read his "thoughts." You don't even have a brain where you can read your own thoughts, no less, anyone else's.

:abgg2q.jpg:

When a person expresses his opinion in words, he is revealing his thoughts on the matter.

Thus it is possible to make a point about what he thought based on his words.

That you are pretending to not know this, is insanely pathetic stonewalling and gaslighting on your part.

My point stands.

He explicitly stated he position. He explicitly said that ws were bad people. He explicitly stated that he was referring to the issue of historical statues.

THat is not me mindreading. That is me reading what he actually said, and noticing that your side is lying.

YOu are a fucking liar.

His thoughts were there were "very fine people" among a group of racists.

And I doubt there are very many people who want to see statues of traitors kept in place that aren’t a little bit racist, especially the ones that actually get their fat asses off their couch to protest in favor of it. Just sayin’....

For 5 generations the children of this country were taught that those people were soldiers that did their duty, as they saw it, in a difficult and confusing time, and who should be celebrated as American Heroes.

They were taught that by other racists nostalgic about owning people. Those people were traitors and don't deserve to be glorified.

You based that on your desire to suck his cock as he never said what you claim he was thinking. You just can't help yourself but defend that piece of shit. He said there were very fine people on the side which was comprised by racists who organized, sponsored, arranged, participated and attended that event.

He explicitly stated that he was referring to the sides of the issue of HISTORICAL STATUES,

and explicitly EXCLUDED THE WS.

The crux of the issue is your side's pretense that only ws would support the historical statues.

But even in the world view of that premise, that still does not justify the bald faced lie about what he actually said.

AND, my point about what the lie reveals about your side stands.

You would not lie like that, and defend it to the death, if you really believed the shit you claim to believe.

On both sides of the issue of historical statues.

He also clearly, and repeatedly and explicitly excluded the ws from that grouping.

You libs lied about it them and are still lying about it now.

That you lie like that, shows that you know you are the bad guys.

That you are able to make it stick, shows that nothing you say or report can be trusted. You are very good liars, willing to say ANYTHING, and stick to it, as a group, to give it the illusion of credibility.
All he had to do was condemn the violence and the white supremacists and STFU...but he CAN'T. Everything has to come with a qualifier. Just say racists are bad and STOP. Don't talk about "very fine people". Tell the terrorists to go home and STOP. Don't tell them you love them.

His points about the leftists being violent also AND the non-violent pro-statue people were both correct and valid and should have been said and should have been listened to also.

The Leftist were at least half the problem. And the vast majority of people that support the statues are NOT ws.

Ignoring either of those facts, would be wrong, morally and practically.

My point though, was just to use that as proof of how good at lying your side has become.

The President said one thing, and you people have convinced the world that he said the exact opposite.

That reveals both an intent to lie and a capability that we must never forget.

NOTHING that serves the agenda of the Left can ever be trusted. They/you have demonstrated a willingness to lie and a terrifying effective ability to make lies stick.
We get that you have convinced yourself of that, but you’re not convincing the rest of the world who sees Donald Trump for what he is. A self-serving, narcissistic, bloated, borderline racist, one term, loser.

What is that old joke.. If they are running you out of town on a rail, pretend you are leading a parade??

The PResident said one thing and the media reported it as the exact opposite.

That was a lie and a very, very poisonous lie at that.

That is what we were discussing. DO you have a comment on the discussion or are you just here as a cheerleader?

There has not been massive fraud enough to change the outcome of a presidential election.
How the fuck could you possibly know that? You couldn't know that. Nobody could. So you're just making shit up (as usual).
Of course we know. It was investigated by Twice Impeached Trump’s own Department of Justice.

“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.” ~ William Barr, former Attorney General

The point is the widespread fraud is done for a reason. TO effect an outcome in the election.

Funny. The quote was that there was not evidence of enough fraud to swing the election.

Yet you either failed to read that properly or your brain lied to you, (confirmation bias) to protect your fragile world view.

My point stands. The point of fraud is to swing the election. If we see evidence of fraud, then an investigation to see how much more there was that was not found, in the rushed initial look, is reasonable.

This country is like a man waking in bed and seeing smoke building up on the ceiling, and going back to sleep because, just a little smoke, is not proof of fire somewhere.

You don't even have smoke. The evidence of fraud doesn't even amount to a lit cigarette which is why Trump and his merry band of whacked out "lawyers" had over 60 chances to provide evidence and could not.

Which is not what he said. He said there was not EVIDENCE of enough fraud to swing the election.

SO, just ignore that little bit of smoke on the ceiling. Go back to sleep. It is not enough smoke to be dangerous.

Trump made a bigger mess of the Republican Party than he did of the US and he really screwed America making it the epicenter of the worst pandemic in 100 years. The Republican Party is exposed.

Your side is literally using violent thugs in the streets and arresting people for defending themselves, in one case for running away.

YOU WAKE UP.

The people who attacked the Capitol and tried to overturn the election are mostly being arrested back in their home towns not in the street.

My point was, obviously about your sides alliance with BLM and Antifa over the last few years.

YOur side is the one that is using fascist tactics and normalizing political violence.

My point stands.

After the complete and total failure by both Bush and Trump, with both leaving office in total disgrace, shame, and failure (with the country in ruins both now and in 2008), republicans can never ever criticize democrats ever again.

The GOP needs to have actual success before they can criticize, and the GOP has had minimal success for the entire 21st century.

Lowest approval rating since Carter isn’t “fine” by a long shot. He really could’ve been reelected however if he had just taken COVID seriously. COVID didn’t kill his presidency, his dismal response to it did.

Trump has been half-assed his whole life.. Remember right after he took office when he gave up Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians? He was just showing off because he wanted to impress them.

Here it is again.

Trump was never "doing fine". Worst approval ratings since Carter before his mob stormed the capitol. Now he's worst in modern history.

His terrible response to COVID sealed it for him. He lost and has no one to blame but himself.

I made a point that nothing he did, would have been good enough for you people and that the media would have spun it negatively no matter what.

That is the act of someone who knows that his argument has been refuted, but is not enough of a man to admit it.

You made a stupid comment I chose to ignore. Plenty he could have done would have been "good enough" . The biggest thing he could have done that would have been "good enough" for me was treat COVID seriously. He didn't. Far from it.

If you were serious about that, you would have admitted that my point was valid generally speaking, especially about the media, while claiming an individual exception.

That you glossed over the fact of the completely partisanship of the media and big tech, greatly undermines your credibility.

No, actually I wouldn't. Your comments about "the media" and "big tech" are tinfoil delusions. I get you're upset with the media for reporting on the things that Trump actually did and actually said, but that's misplaced anger. Be mad at him for doing and saying them. Same for "big tech". Don't violate the TOS, you don't get banned.

The way that the Left managed to sell the Charlottesville, Very Fine People lie, proves that your defense of the Media and Big Tech is nonsense.

They didn't have to sell anything. They just, again, reported on the stupid things he says.

If that was true, they would not have lied about what he said at Charlottesville.

He explicitly stated that ws were bad people and the media reported the exact opposite.

Trump explicitly stated that ws were bad people, and you faggot whores lied and are still lying.

By the act of lying, you show that, on some level, you know that your claims and positions are false and you cannot win the contest of ideas, based on the merits of your arguments or policies.

Do you remember how Trump "marveled" at how graciously he was treated by Obama and Michelle during his transition?

My point stands.

Everytime a lib lies like the media did with Charlotesville, they are admitting that they know they cannot win by telling the truth.

If that was true, you libs would not have to lie, like you did with Charlotesville.

The lies are yours and Twice Impeached Trump's, the piece of shit whose balls are dunked in your mouth. It was a racist rally that was organized, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists. There were no "very fine" people on the right there.

The President disagreed. He thought there were people there who were NOT ws but supported the statues.

You are lying still.

YOu are a fucking liar.

LOL

Imbecile, claiming "he thought there were people there who were NOT ws," is claiming you can read his "thoughts." You don't even have a brain where you can read your own thoughts, no less, anyone else's.

When a person expresses his opinion in words, he is revealing his thoughts on the matter.

That you are pretending to not know this, is insanely pathetic stonewalling and gaslighting on your part.

My point stands.

YOu are a fucking liar.

And I doubt there are very many people who want to see statues of traitors kept in place that aren’t a little bit racist, especially the ones that actually get their fat asses off their couch to protest in favor of it. Just sayin’....

For 5 generations the children of this country were taught that those people were soldiers that did their duty, as they saw it, in a difficult and confusing time, and who should be celebrated as American Heroes.

They were taught that by other racists nostalgic about owning people. Those people were traitors and don't deserve to be glorified.

Nope. It was accepted by the nation as a whole, as part of the process of healing the wounds of the Civil War.

Thus, for five generations, Good Americans as a whole, taught that to their children, as part of accepted American History.

You know this. YOu disagee with it.

Stating your disagreement would be valid.

Pretending that it did not happen, is not.

Which is not what he said. He said there was not EVIDENCE of enough fraud to swing the election.

SO, just ignore that little bit of smoke on the ceiling. Go back to sleep. It is not enough smoke to be dangerous.
Right. A cigarette is burning and you want to call it a four alarm fire. There was no more more fraud this election than any other in recent history. Trump lost a free and fair election then lied about it to his slurping sycophants like you and you lapped it up.

YOU WAKE UP.

My point stands.

Here it is again.

My point stands.

You are lying still.

YOu are a fucking liar.

LOL

My point stands.

YOu are a fucking liar.

Nope. It was accepted by the nation as a whole, as part of the process of healing the wounds of the Civil War.

Thus, for five generations, Good Americans as a whole, taught that to their children, as part of accepted American History.

Funny that I wasn’t taught this. Oh, right...because I wasn’t raised by racists nostalgic about owning people. Silly me.

The “monuments” to traitors don’t belong in a public square. Put them in a museum. We should learn from our mistakes not glorify them.

Right. A cigarette is burning and you want to call it a four alarm fire. There was no more more fraud this election than any other in recent history. Trump lost a free and fair election then lied about it to his slurping sycophants like you and you lapped it up.

I want a real investigation. And to stop the new rules, that certainly look like they were designed to make it easier for commit fraud.

YOU WAKE UP.

My point stands.

Here it is again.

My point stands.

You are lying still.

YOu are a fucking liar.

LOL

My point stands.

YOu are a fucking liar.

Funny that I wasn’t taught this. Oh, right...because I wasn’t raised by racists nostalgic about owning people. Silly me.

The “monuments” to traitors don’t belong in a public square. Put them in a museum. We should learn from our mistakes not glorify them.

Really? Cause I was taught that in a mainstream public school by liberal teachers, in the 70s.

I want a real investigation. And to stop the new rules, that certainly look like they were designed to make it easier for commit fraud.
You want an investigation based on a lie so it’s all bullshit. The new rules were for Covid and no other reason. There was no wide spread fraud enough to change the outcome. The worst president in modern history lost. I don’t get why you guys are so surprised by this.

YOU WAKE UP.

My point stands.

Here it is again.

My point stands.

You are lying still.

YOu are a fucking liar.

LOL

My point stands.

YOu are a fucking liar.

Really? Cause I was taught that in a mainstream public school by liberal teachers, in the 70s.

No you weren’t. No public school taught you that the south was made up of American heroes during the Civil War. Puhlease.

You want an investigation based on a lie so it’s all bullshit. The new rules were for Covid and no other reason. There was no wide spread fraud enough to change the outcome. The worst president in modern history lost. I don’t get why you guys are so surprised by this.

1. So, you dems going to change the rules back?

2. HOw do you know that?

3. Trump had a fine economy and no new wars, until covid hit. That was far better than a lot of modern presidents can say. Your claim otherwise is just more lying from you.

4. Who said I am surprised? I have been aware of the whole point of Third World Immigration and massive propaganda for decades.

1. So, you dems going to change the rules back?

2. HOw do you know that?

3. Trump had a fine economy and no new wars, until covid hit. That was far better than a lot of modern presidents can say. Your claim otherwise is just more lying from you.

4. Who said I am surprised? I have been aware of the whole point of Third World Immigration and massive propaganda for decades.
1. Maybe, maybe not. Some of the changes made sense and worked. Ballots postmarked on Election Day should be counted beyond election day. California normally gives three days. We gave longer this last time due to COVID and Trump intentionally screwing with the Post Office. Other changes that should be kept include no excuse Vote by Mail, eliminate this "absentee" bullshit altogether. States or counties that went Universal Vote by Mail should keep it if they liked it. I know my county did. We had our first in 2017 and sign ups for permanent Vote by Mail skyrocketed.

2. I know that because there is no evidence of it. There is more evidence of ghosts, bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and UFOs than there is of widespread fraud. American elections are very secure. We should be proud of our system. I am proud of our system. This was my 4th presidential election working in an Election Office. Smoothest one ever, despite one of the highest turnouts ever.

3. He did have a fine economy thanks to his predecessor...then he fucked it up. We could be on the road to recovery like other countries but Trump botched the response. It's what cost him a second term.

4. Way to blame someone else for Trump being a horrible person and a worse President. So much for the party of "personal responsibility" . :lol:

The only people who consider President Trump's administration an "unmitigated disaster" are anti-American fascists.

By any metric, President Trump was one of the three most remarkable presidents in US history. Record market highs. Record market lows. Not a single war. Four historic peace agreements. Trillions repatriated by corporations thanks to his tax break. Manufacturing at decades long highs. It just goes on and on and on.
Ah, so now the majority of Americans and pretty much the whole world are "anti American fascists"?
"Majority" - cause 100% of eligible voters, voted :lmao:

Lol in what world do trump cultists live in?
In the world the left refuses to live in. It's called "reality". You know, where someone with a penis and testicles isn't called "a real woman".
Every channel I tune in to, friends and family members all over the world, their FB feeds they all celebrated the departure of the dumbest most erratic asshole to ever make it to the White House.
Well that just illustrates how you submerse yourself in a left-wing propaganda echo chamber.
What a fucking nightmare that was.
Right? I mean nothing says "fucking nightmare" like:
  • Record low unemployment
  • Record market highs
  • Four historic peach agreements
  • Not a single war
  • Lower taxes
  • Increased wealth across the nation
  • Secured borders
  • Defeat of ISIS
  • Trillions brought home from overseas thanks to repatriation tax break
  • Decades long high in manufacturing
  • Becoming #1 in the world in oil and natural gas production
That's literally just the tip of the iceberg. He accomplished more in 4 years than Clinton and Obama combined did in 16 years. And you can make it 20 years if you add Biden, because he won't accomplish any two of those items.

Lol in what world do trump cultists live in?
In the world the left refuses to live in. It's called "reality". You know, where someone with a penis and testicles isn't called "a real woman".
Every channel I tune in to, friends and family members all over the world, their FB feeds they all celebrated the departure of the dumbest most erratic asshole to ever make it to the White House.
Well that just illustrates how you submerse yourself in a left-wing propaganda echo chamber.
What a fucking nightmare that was.
Right? I mean nothing says "fucking nightmare" like:
  • Record low unemployment
  • Record market highs
  • Four historic peach agreements
  • Not a single war
  • Lower taxes
  • Increased wealth across the nation
  • Secured borders
  • Defeat of ISIS
  • Trillions brought home from overseas thanks to repatriation tax break
  • Decades long high in manufacturing
  • Becoming #1 in the world in oil and natural gas production
That's literally just the tip of the iceberg. He accomplished more in 4 years than Clinton and Obama combined did in 16 years. And you can make it 20 years if you add Biden, because he won't accomplish any two of those items.
Wrong!!! I watch and read from multiple sources in 4 different languages.

Trump or even a dog couldve achieved thr same things as the economy and stock market were trading upwards. Trump made the super rich even richer and failed to bring manufacturing jobs back as he promised.

YOU WAKE UP.

My point stands.

Here it is again.

My point stands.

You are lying still.

YOu are a fucking liar.

Concerning Carlottesville

YOU WAKE UP.

My point stands.

Here it is again.

My point stands.

[video]

Forum List

Back