Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

There has not been massive fraud enough to change the outcome of a presidential election.
How the fuck could you possibly know that? You couldn't know that. Nobody could. So you're just making shit up (as usual).
Of course we know. It was investigated by Twice Impeached Trump’s own Department of Justice.

“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.” ~ William Barr, former Attorney General

Which is dumb. It is silly to think that all fraud was found.

The point is the widespread fraud is done for a reason. TO effect an outcome in the election.

Evidence of widespread fraud indicates the need for more information.
That’s the point. There is zero evidence of widespread fraud. Zero!

Funny. The quote was that there was not evidence of enough fraud to swing the election.

Yet you either failed to read that properly or your brain lied to you, (confirmation bias) to protect your fragile world view.

My point stands. The point of fraud is to swing the election. If we see evidence of fraud, then an investigation to see how much more there was that was not found, in the rushed initial look, is reasonable.

Just assuming that what you see is all there is, is madness.

This country is like a man waking in bed and seeing smoke building up on the ceiling, and going back to sleep because, just a little smoke, is not proof of fire somewhere.
There wasn't enough fraud to swing the election, period. You

You don't even have smoke. The evidence of fraud doesn't even amount to a lit cigarette which is why Trump and his merry band of whacked out "lawyers" had over 60 chances to provide evidence and could not.

You fell for the big lie.

Which is not what he said. He said there was not EVIDENCE of enough fraud to swing the election.

SO, just ignore that little bit of smoke on the ceiling. Go back to sleep. It is not enough smoke to be dangerous.
Right. A cigarette is burning and you want to call it a four alarm fire. There was no more more fraud this election than any other in recent history. Trump lost a free and fair election then lied about it to his slurping sycophants like you and you lapped it up.

I want a real investigation. And to stop the new rules, that certainly look like they were designed to make it easier for commit fraud.
You want an investigation based on a lie so it’s all bullshit. The new rules were for Covid and no other reason. There was no wide spread fraud enough to change the outcome. The worst president in modern history lost. I don’t get why you guys are so surprised by this.

1. So, you dems going to change the rules back?

2. HOw do you know that?

3. Trump had a fine economy and no new wars, until covid hit. That was far better than a lot of modern presidents can say. Your claim otherwise is just more lying from you.

4. Who said I am surprised? I have been aware of the whole point of Third World Immigration and massive propaganda for decades.
1. Maybe, maybe not. Some of the changes made sense and worked. Ballots postmarked on Election Day should be counted beyond election day. California normally gives three days. We gave longer this last time due to COVID and Trump intentionally screwing with the Post Office. Other changes that should be kept include no excuse Vote by Mail, eliminate this "absentee" bullshit altogether. States or counties that went Universal Vote by Mail should keep it if they liked it. I know my county did. We had our first in 2017 and sign ups for permanent Vote by Mail skyrocketed.

2. I know that because there is no evidence of it. There is more evidence of ghosts, bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and UFOs than there is of widespread fraud. American elections are very secure. We should be proud of our system. I am proud of our system. This was my 4th presidential election working in an Election Office. Smoothest one ever, despite one of the highest turnouts ever.

3. He did have a fine economy thanks to his predecessor...then he fucked it up. We could be on the road to recovery like other countries but Trump botched the response. It's what cost him a second term.

4. Way to blame someone else for Trump being a horrible person and a worse President. So much for the party of "personal responsibility" . :lol:

1. Got it. You want to keep the new rules that make cheating easier.

2. Nope. The quote was that there was not evidence of enough cheating to swing the election.

3. He inherited a fine economy that was coming to the end of the normal business cycle. He extended it, and in such a way that wages were showing some excellent movement upwards, especially for the working poor. And he did not botch the response. The numbers were artificially inflated to include vast numbers of other deaths.

4. Seawytch, your side has been gloating for years how demographic change will result in an one party state. The vast majority of voters don't vote according to the candidate but by party. And most of your votes are based on Identity, not policies. So, don't play dumb.
1. There is no evidence that any of the "new rules" makes "cheating" any easier.

2. Right. Basically the same amount of fraud as there is in every election. There was no widespread fraud, period. Biden won a free and fair election. Trump wasn't cheated. He lost fair and square and then lied to his slurping sycophants that lapped it up.

3. Wrong. Stop believing the lies. Debunking the False Claim That COVID Death Counts Are Inflated
Trump blew the response and the great economy he inherited. If he had taken the virus seriously the economy wouldn't be in such bad shape.

4. Not anymore....y'all are Trumpsters now. Gonna join Trump's "patriot party"?

1. You need evidence that stretching the vote over months, makes cheating easier? LOL!!!

2. And you are so sure of that, that you and your side, resists any investigation to prove it. Mmm.

3. The cdc stated that they were accepting guesses as valid and that they were providing extra money for "covid" deaths. Right there, the numbers were designed to be garbage from the very beginning.

4. So, you dropping the point about surprised? Got it.

1. Yes. Provide actual proof that any of the rule changes made it "easier to cheat". It isn't like states haven't been mailing ballots to voters for decades. Oregon has had Universal Vote by Mail for years. Where's all the cheating? And what about Utah? I don't see you guys whining about Utah being a Universal Vote by Mail state. How come?

2. You had your investigation. Trump, after he actually WON, was lying about voter fraud in 2016 and his "investigation" found nothing. Trump LIED to you. He didn't "really win".

3. It's funny how none of y'alls claims ever come with links. Probably because they are LIES.

4. What? Sorry, ya lost me. Are we back to "boo hoo, the media kept reporting the stupid fucking things Trump said and did"?

From your link.

" Numerous readers have asked us about such claims, some of which imply that hospitals are making money by simply listing patients as having the disease — when in fact the payments referenced are for treating patients. And while some of the posts imply that fraud may be afoot, multiple experts told us that such theories of hospitals deliberately miscoding patients as COVID-19 are not supported by any evidence. "

Wow. So the hospitals are not getting paid for "listing" covid, but for "treating" covid and on that the "factcheckers" pretend that the hospitals are not getting paid extra for covid patients.

Sophist word games, and you think that means something.

They have a motive for reporting that the patients they are treating have covid. A money motive.

AND the cdc is accepting, A. guesses, and B. deaths with covid as deaths FROM covid.
They are listing COVID deaths as COVID deaths, that's it. There aren't artificially inflated numbers. We are in a fucking deadly pandemic and COVID is killing people. To deny it is just sick and twisted.

They are listing COVID deaths as COVID deaths, that's it. There aren't artificially inflated numbers. We are in a fucking deadly pandemic and COVID is killing people. To deny it is just sick and twisted.
They are listing any death as a “COVID death”. Hospitals get federal reimbursement for each and every case of COVID. And they want that money. Oh do they want that money.

To deny that is the fucking pinnacle of being an ignorant, obedient government lap-dog.

They are listing any death as a “COVID death”. Hospitals get federal reimbursement for each and every case of COVID. And they want that money. Oh do they want that money.

To deny that is the fucking pinnacle of being an ignorant, obedient government lap-dog.
No, they aren't. They are listing deaths as COVID of those that died from COVID.

Take off the tinfoil and get your information from credible sources....
“The suggestion that doctors — in the midst of a public health crisis — are overcounting COVID-19 patients or lying to line their pockets is a malicious, outrageous, and completely misguided charge,” Dr. Susan R. Bailey, American Medical Association president, said in a press release.​
Hospitals are paid for COVID treatment the same as for any other care, though generally, the more serious the problem, the more hospitals are paid. So, treating a ventilator patient — with COVID-19 or any other illness — would mean higher payment to a hospital than treating one who didn’t require a ventilator, reflecting the extra cost.​
There is one financial difference. Medicare, the government health program for the elderly and disabled, pays 20% on top of its ordinary reimbursement for COVID patients — a result of the CARES Act, the federal stimulus bill that passed in the spring.​
That additional payment applies only to Medicare patients.​
Experts say there is simply no evidence that physicians or hospitals are labeling patients as having COVID-19 simply to collect that additional payment. Rick Pollack, president and CEO of the American Hospital Association, wrote an opinion piece in September addressing what he called the “myths” surrounding the add-on payments. While many hospitals are struggling financially, he wrote, they are not inflating the number of cases — and there are serious disincentives to do so.​

There has not been massive fraud enough to change the outcome of a presidential election.
How the fuck could you possibly know that? You couldn't know that. Nobody could. So you're just making shit up (as usual).
Of course we know. It was investigated by Twice Impeached Trump’s own Department of Justice.

“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.” ~ William Barr, former Attorney General

The point is the widespread fraud is done for a reason. TO effect an outcome in the election.

Funny. The quote was that there was not evidence of enough fraud to swing the election.

Yet you either failed to read that properly or your brain lied to you, (confirmation bias) to protect your fragile world view.

My point stands. The point of fraud is to swing the election. If we see evidence of fraud, then an investigation to see how much more there was that was not found, in the rushed initial look, is reasonable.

This country is like a man waking in bed and seeing smoke building up on the ceiling, and going back to sleep because, just a little smoke, is not proof of fire somewhere.

You don't even have smoke. The evidence of fraud doesn't even amount to a lit cigarette which is why Trump and his merry band of whacked out "lawyers" had over 60 chances to provide evidence and could not.

Which is not what he said. He said there was not EVIDENCE of enough fraud to swing the election.

SO, just ignore that little bit of smoke on the ceiling. Go back to sleep. It is not enough smoke to be dangerous.
Right. A cigarette is burning and you want to call it a four alarm fire. There was no more more fraud this election than any other in recent history. Trump lost a free and fair election then lied about it to his slurping sycophants like you and you lapped it up.

I want a real investigation. And to stop the new rules, that certainly look like they were designed to make it easier for commit fraud.
You want an investigation based on a lie so it’s all bullshit. The new rules were for Covid and no other reason. There was no wide spread fraud enough to change the outcome. The worst president in modern history lost. I don’t get why you guys are so surprised by this.

2. HOw do you know that?

3. Trump had a fine economy and no new wars, until covid hit. That was far better than a lot of modern presidents can say. Your claim otherwise is just more lying from you.

4. Who said I am surprised? I have been aware of the whole point of Third World Immigration and massive propaganda for decades.
1. Maybe, maybe not. Some of the changes made sense and worked. Ballots postmarked on Election Day should be counted beyond election day. California normally gives three days. We gave longer this last time due to COVID and Trump intentionally screwing with the Post Office. Other changes that should be kept include no excuse Vote by Mail, eliminate this "absentee" bullshit altogether. States or counties that went Universal Vote by Mail should keep it if they liked it. I know my county did. We had our first in 2017 and sign ups for permanent Vote by Mail skyrocketed.

2. I know that because there is no evidence of it. There is more evidence of ghosts, bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and UFOs than there is of widespread fraud. American elections are very secure. We should be proud of our system. I am proud of our system. This was my 4th presidential election working in an Election Office. Smoothest one ever, despite one of the highest turnouts ever.

3. He did have a fine economy thanks to his predecessor...then he fucked it up. We could be on the road to recovery like other countries but Trump botched the response. It's what cost him a second term.

4. Way to blame someone else for Trump being a horrible person and a worse President. So much for the party of "personal responsibility" . :lol:

2. Nope. The quote was that there was not evidence of enough cheating to swing the election.

3. He inherited a fine economy that was coming to the end of the normal business cycle. He extended it, and in such a way that wages were showing some excellent movement upwards, especially for the working poor. And he did not botch the response. The numbers were artificially inflated to include vast numbers of other deaths.

4. Seawytch, your side has been gloating for years how demographic change will result in an one party state. The vast majority of voters don't vote according to the candidate but by party. And most of your votes are based on Identity, not policies. So, don't play dumb.
1. There is no evidence that any of the "new rules" makes "cheating" any easier.

2. Right. Basically the same amount of fraud as there is in every election. There was no widespread fraud, period. Biden won a free and fair election. Trump wasn't cheated. He lost fair and square and then lied to his slurping sycophants that lapped it up.

3. Wrong. Stop believing the lies. Debunking the False Claim That COVID Death Counts Are Inflated
Trump blew the response and the great economy he inherited. If he had taken the virus seriously the economy wouldn't be in such bad shape.

1. You need evidence that stretching the vote over months, makes cheating easier? LOL!!!

2. And you are so sure of that, that you and your side, resists any investigation to prove it. Mmm.

3. The cdc stated that they were accepting guesses as valid and that they were providing extra money for "covid" deaths. Right there, the numbers were designed to be garbage from the very beginning.

1. Yes. Provide actual proof that any of the rule changes made it "easier to cheat". It isn't like states haven't been mailing ballots to voters for decades. Oregon has had Universal Vote by Mail for years. Where's all the cheating? And what about Utah? I don't see you guys whining about Utah being a Universal Vote by Mail state. How come?

2. You had your investigation. Trump, after he actually WON, was lying about voter fraud in 2016 and his "investigation" found nothing. Trump LIED to you. He didn't "really win".

3. It's funny how none of y'alls claims ever come with links. Probably because they are LIES.

4. What? Sorry, ya lost me. Are we back to "boo hoo, the media kept reporting the stupid fucking things Trump said and did"?

From your link.

" Numerous readers have asked us about such claims, some of which imply that hospitals are making money by simply listing patients as having the disease — when in fact the payments referenced are for treating patients. And while some of the posts imply that fraud may be afoot, multiple experts told us that such theories of hospitals deliberately miscoding patients as COVID-19 are not supported by any evidence. "

Wow. So the hospitals are not getting paid for "listing" covid, but for "treating" covid and on that the "factcheckers" pretend that the hospitals are not getting paid extra for covid patients.

They have a motive for reporting that the patients they are treating have covid. A money motive.

AND the cdc is accepting, A. guesses, and B. deaths with covid as deaths FROM covid.

They are listing guesses and deaths WITH covid as caused BY covid.

That right there, is TWICE OVER, the numbers being garbage.

Combined? Less than garbage.

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

No, they aren't. All experts agree that we are likely underreporting COVID deaths. Just stop with the ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Is the Coronavirus Death Tally Inflated? Here’s Why Experts Say No

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

No, they aren't. All experts agree that we are likely underreporting COVID deaths. Just stop with the ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Yes, they are. Your denial is nonsense.

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

No they aren't. Your proof that they are is sorely lacking. Fact is that COVID deaths are underreported.

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

No they aren't. Your proof that they are is sorely lacking. Fact is that COVID deaths are underreported.

I saw tehe cdc admit that they were accepting guess, and that they were accepting deaths with and deaths from AND that they were providing more funding for reporting covid.

Any numbers based on that type of data collection, are useless garbage.

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

I saw tehe cdc admit that they were accepting guess, and that they were accepting deaths with and deaths from AND that they were providing more funding for reporting covid.

Oh you “saw” it. Well, that seals the deal then. :lol: You “saw” a LIE.

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

The cdc lied about what they were accepting as covid stats?

mmm, that seems unlikely. Why would they admit to something that was not true and makes them look like incompetent, panic mongering assholes?

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

mmm, that seems unlikely. Why would they admit to something that was not true and makes them look like incompetent, panic mongering assholes?
The CDC never said what you claim. Made even more obvious to your lack of a link to them saying it.

COVID numbers are not inflated, but underreported.

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

The CDC never said what you claim. Made even more obvious to your lack of a link to them saying it.

Hundreds of cdc reports and announcements, to find the one where they admitted that they were accepting guesses as valid and/or the one where they admitted they were counting "with" as "from"?

Could take me hours to track that shit down.

Screw that. I saw them say it, and that is when I stopped paying any attention to their shit numbers.

You want to pretend that those shit numbers mean anything, you are welcome to play whatever pretend games you want.

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

Hundreds of cdc reports and announcements, to find the one where they admitted that they were accepting guesses as valid and/or the one where they admitted they were counting "with" as "from"?

Screw that. I saw them say it, and that is when I stopped paying any attention to their shit numbers.

You want to pretend that those shit numbers mean anything, you are welcome to play whatever pretend games you want.
Standard Qanon response.

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

Standard Qanon response.

Says the coward that would not say that to my face in person.

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

Standard Qanon response.

Don'r be silly. Everyone knows you are a pussy and a punk. No one is afraid of you. Now post the link you lying POS.

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

Standard Qanon response.

Don'r be silly. Everyone knows you are a pussy and a punk. No one is afraid of you. Now post the link you lying POS.

More shit you wouldn't say to my face. Real tough guy online, aren't yah?

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

Yes, find it or you’re full of shit. (it’s OK though I already know you’re full of shit) Donald Trump lies. Stop believing him.

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

Yes, find it or you’re full of shit. (it’s OK though I already know you’re full of shit) Donald Trump lies. Stop believing him.

Sorry, last time I looked up such a link for one of you trolls, you didn't even read the first sentence. So, no. PIss off.

I saw them do it, I know that the numbers are bullshit.

2. HOw do you know that?

From your link.

Sorry, last time I looked up such a link for one of you trolls, you didn't even read the first sentence. So, no. PIss off.

I saw them do it, I know that the numbers are bullshit.
Lame cop out.

Forum List

Back