Donald Trump Kicks Univision Crew Out Of Florida Rally

It's his rally, he can have whoever he wants there. Univision isn't entitled to be there.

Not the best tactic if you are trying to woo voters in case you get the nomination. I think it may work in his favor as far as the Republican primary is concerned though. Mr. Trump can play up the "main stream media" angle. In the end, it won't do the Republican Party any good to continually anger the fastest growing voting bloc in the country. I'd like to see more on this from something other than The Hollywood Reporter.

You want more proof? Here it is...

Not the best tactic if you are trying to woo voters in case you get the nomination. I think it may work in his favor as far as the Republican primary is concerned though. Mr. Trump can play up the "main stream media" angle. In the end, it won't do the Republican Party any good to continually anger the fastest growing voting bloc in the country. I'd like to see more on this from something other than The Hollywood Reporter.
It won't be the fastest growing voting bloc in the country after Trump becomes president. In fact, it will shrink after he cuts off their freebies.

And the OP's point is what?

Wellllll think about it.

He claims to be running for Preziduh....

First thing the POTUS does is swear to preserve, protect and defend that thar Constitution thing...

First thing the Constitution sez articulates protection of a free press.... and here he is kicking them out while simultaneously auditioning for that gig...

Pick your knuckles up off the floor and do the freakin' math.

It was on private property, his, he can do what he wants.

Doesn't mean jack shit who OWNS the property.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Its called TRESPASS stupid. Its ILLEGAL just like their viewers.

If the left and now the Hispanics are in on the democrats tactics of lying and making demands of us. if they were ever honest I think we would all faint all once. this just get nastier every election.

images

jackie-guerrido.jpg

Jackie Guerrido, Univision weather girl.

I just read one of your links idiot. Trump blocked them FROM Trump property. TOTALLY legal. Here is YOUR link that states so. Donald Trump’s campaign prevents Univision news crew from entering Miami rally

I just read one of your links idiot. Trump blocked them FROM Trump property. TOTALLY legal. Here is YOUR link that states so. Donald Trump’s campaign prevents Univision news crew from entering Miami rally

Who gives a shit, Sherlock?

Might have been legal, but it was stupid.

Who gives a shit, Sherlock?
Squaw has been proven LIAR again eh shitting Bull?

It may be legal but public perception will be much worse than any reporting they would have done.

Donald Trump had a Univision crew attempting to cover his Florida rally removed from the event on Friday, his campaign confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.

More: Donald Trump Kicks Univision Out of Florida Rally, Campaign Confirms

I doubt this will make Hispanic voters very happy.
Why is Univision trying to cover Trump? They should give all his airtime that he doesn't want to his opponents.

I suspect his airtime on Univision will increase. I'm pretty sure he won't like the coverage though.

Might have been legal, but it was stupid.
IT was LEGAL.
YOU are STUPID.

Please try and keep that straight.

StinkFooty said:
And the OP's point is what?

The point is that this is good news for those who hate Trump.
You got it backwards. It's bad news because his numbers will go up among Americans.

Are you suggesting that Trump can win a General Election without Hispanics? Funny...
ILLEGALS don't vote Buffalo breath. Unless they live in California.

Interesting sediment from a poster who ran a Mexican in his avatar until yesterday.

Sediment?
Okay thats just funny...or it could be that I'm stoned and drunk.

Forum List

Back