President likens 2016 GOP to Grumpy Cat

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
and he's right

Obama: 2016 GOP 'like Grumpy Cat'
President Obama compared the Republican White House contenders to Internet celebrity Grumpy Cat on Friday, saying they go out of their way to see only bad news under his administration.

In a speech to the Democratic National Committee Women’s Leadership Forum meant to rally the party ahead of 2016, Obama criticized the GOP for painting a “gloomy” picture of the country for political gain.
make sure you listen to the last bit as well :D

I LOVE that man.

Poor RWs. No wonder they're all so pissed. Pubs have been in control for months and all they can do is whine. Are they ALL impotent?

He's like, so great, and stuff...and stuff!!

obama-girl.png

and he's right

President Obama compared the Republican White House contenders to Internet celebrity Grumpy Cat on Friday, saying they go out of their way to see only bad news under his administration.

In a speech to the Democratic National Committee Women’s Leadership Forum meant to rally the party ahead of 2016, Obama criticized the GOP for painting a “gloomy” picture of the country for political gain.
I would liken him to a braindead pussy.

I LOVE that man.

Poor RWs. No wonder they're all so pissed. Pubs have been in control for months and all they can do is whine. Are they ALL impotent?
They WON the election!!! is what the rw'ers here keep telling us BUT you wouldn't know the diff as they haven't got jack squat done. They're getting paid to do nothing. They're basically high-priced seat warmers.

I LOVE that man.

They WON the election!!! is what the rw'ers here keep telling us BUT you wouldn't know the diff as they haven't got jack squat done.

Any day now ...

Just like trickle down.

Any day now.

Two kinds of people vote Republican: The very rich and the very stupid. Those who aren't sure which they are should check their pockets.

I LOVE that man.

They WON the election!!! is what the rw'ers here keep telling us BUT you wouldn't know the diff as they haven't got jack squat done.

Any day now ...

Just like trickle down.

Any day now.

Two kinds of people vote Republican: The very rich and the very stupid. Those who aren't sure which they are should check their pockets.
exactly.

and he's right

That makes him as mature as you. Grumpy cats? Seriously? What are we 9 years old?

Serious in depth analysis

I ride around my suburban community spying FOR RENT signs all over the place, signs that less than a decade ago were not there.

To top it off, a liquor store in my community actually closed for good, after thirty years and two owners.

What I'd like to know, who believes everything is great when mega-popular American music performers for the last few decades have been characterizing the MATERNAL HALF of our population as *itches and *hores, less than human creatures and people unworthy of respect?

You bet I have a gloomy face when I see very few Americans with voices, including my president, directly addressing in plain English the serious issue of America's expanding and shameful *National Epidemic of Childhood Abuse and Neglect*, *Poverty*, that for more than two generations has deprived untold numbers of American kids from experiencing and enjoying a fairly happy American kid childhood with Safe Streets to travel and play on.

*Early Childhood Abuse and Neglect* that often leads depressed, sometimes suicidal *(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* children to develop into depressed, angry, frustrated, unpredictable, sometimes suicidal teens and adults lacking empathy and compassion for others, though needing to vent their pent up negative emotions, often causing emotional and physical harm to peaceful people...instead of venting their anger, resentment and pain on the immature single moms and/or dads who introduced them to a life of pain and struggle by irresponsibly building a family before acquiring the practical skills, *PATIENCE* and means to successfully raise and nurture a developing young child who matures into a fairly happy responsible teen and adult.

End America's Shameful & Destructive Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect [Video]

#TakePrideInParenting
#EndChildAbuseNeglect
#ProtectKidsFromIrresponsibleCaregivers

Forum List

Back