Donald Trump Junior lies, says his dad was the first President in modern history who didn't start a new war

What constitutes ‘starting a war’ – Eisenhower sent the first Americans to Vietnam; LBJ didn’t ‘start’ any wars; the same is true of Clinton, who didn’t ‘start’ the conflict in the Balkans; Nixon invaded Cambodia and Laos…

If ‘starting a war’ is to initiate a conflict where none existed before, that would be Truman, Reagan, GHWB, and GWB.

That statement by junior is more disturbing to you than Obama starting 5 illegal wars and killing over 500,000 brown people.

You are absolutely fucked in the head. Please do not spawn any more of you. Do the good left wing thing and abort.

Jimmy Carter, Nixon and Eisenhower didn't start new wars.
Trump Jr. is either a dumbass or lying on purpose. Below is Jr's tweet/lie and a fact-check that was done on the same exact lie a while ago:

Fact check: Trump not first president since Eisenhower without new war (usatoday.com)

Trump Jr. is either a dumbass or lying on purpose. Below is Jr's tweet/lie and a fact-check that was done on the same exact lie a while ago:

Fact check: Trump not first president since Eisenhower without new war (usatoday.com)

1. he says MODERN history-duh
2. Ike was involved in Vietnam ---VERY stupid also !!!!!!
'''''After Eisenhower took office in January 1953, US aid to the French effort
in Vietnam increased, and by 1954 the US was paying 80 percent of the financial cost of the French effort.''''
bold mine---I'd say 80% is definitely INVOLVED

Carter was a total fkhead.....first he says no military for the Hostage Crisis....then he says military ok---and then that operation was a very DUMBASS one---Carter was a dumbass puss

what's modern history? You don't know, do you?

.....hahhahahahhah--you KNOW you fked up there--you either missed it or don't care because of your hatred and bigotry

When I asked harmonica when "modern history" began, his answer was, "You fucked up!".
LOL.
Harmonica the Dodger fucks up.

That statement by junior is more disturbing to you than Obama starting 5 illegal wars and killing over 500,000 brown people.

You are absolutely fucked in the head. Please do not spawn any more of you. Do the good left wing thing and abort.
You lied about Obama starting 5 wars, and "modern history" didn't start with Obama.

You Nazis lie.

Eisenhower started the Vietnam war. Nixon started the war in Cambodia,

The problem with you of the Reich is that you're every bit as stupid as you are petty.

The war in Cambodia started in 1967. Nixon wasn't President yet, you dumb right wing fuck.
Why do right-wingers love to lie about war?

like I said, most of you people don't know shit about wars/etc

How long ago is considered modern in this instance?
Post FDR/WWII.
wrong---
Definition of modern
(Entry 1 of 2)
1a: of, relating to, or characteristic of the present or the immediate past : CONTEMPORARY

of course you will try to argue against the facts

Last "war" I remembered being declared ended in 1945. The rest have been classified as "conflicts", even though "War" is appended to the end of Korea and Vietnam. Most of them in the last 4 decades being started by a Republican.
Junior might just be a bigger moron than his daddy is, but let's face it, the whole "no new wars" is just a Trump talking point.

As far as talking points go, "no new wars" is a damn good one. Especially considering there was a while when it looked like the USA was gonna get fully invested in the Syrian civil war. I remember at the time TDS afflicted lefties here on this very forum were upset that we didn't.

in Vietnam increased, and by 1954 the US was paying 80 percent of the financial cost of the French effort.''''

Carter was a total fkhead.....first he says no military for the Hostage Crisis....then he says military ok---and then that operation was a very DUMBASS one---Carter was a dumbass puss

.....hahhahahahhah--you KNOW you fked up there--you either missed it or don't care because of your hatred and bigotry

When I asked harmonica when "modern history" began, his answer was, "You fucked up!".
LOL.

hahhahahahahhaah
at BEST, you have a weak hypothesis/OP

Feel free to name the war President Trump started.

The Hussein overthrew the Libyan government, and tried to get the Egyptian government overthrown, then of course the Syria quagmire where he backed and funded radical Sunni terrorists to overthrow Assad. The Yemen conflict also started during his Regime, but I won’t lay that one at his feet.

None of those countries attacked us, nor did they attack their neighbors, and they were not a threat to our national security.

In addition to not starting any new wars, President Trump drastically drew back our forces in the Middle East. Only 2500 troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

The whole reason the Washington Establishment wanted him gone so bad was because of this common sense foreign policy, and his refusal to declare a regime change war in Syria. It’s the same reason the Establishment threw Tulsi Gabbard under the bus. She is lock step in line with the Democrats on every issue, except this insane war policy.

Now with the Xiden Regime, I fully expect us to jump into a new war. The Washington Establishment has billions in defense contracts to be made, and Xiden cannot refuse them, he’s been bought and paid for decades.

LOL.

you did--and I backed it up with the DEFINITION

Post FDR/WWII.
You

You Nazis lie.

The problem with you of the Reich is that you're every bit as stupid as you are petty.

The war in Cambodia started in 1967. Nixon wasn't President yet, you dumb right wing fuck.

Now do Jimmy Carter.

Last "war" I remembered being declared ended in 1945. The rest have been classified as "conflicts", even though "War" is appended to the end of Korea and Vietnam. Most of them in the last 4 decades being started by a Republican.
Junior might just be a bigger moron than his daddy is, but let's face it, the whole "no new wars" is just a Trump talking point.
Korea was a "police action".

Post FDR/WWII.
You

You Nazis lie.

Now do Jimmy Carter.

so you just admitted your OP is wrong/partially wrong

Post FDR/WWII.
You

You Nazis lie.

Now do Jimmy Carter.

He started the war on inflation.

Korea was a "police action".
hahahhahahahahaha
sure..my dad fought in the Korean WAR

Post FDR/WWII.
You

You Nazis lie.

Now do Jimmy Carter.

so you just admitted your OP is wrong/partially wrong

For the second time in a row, you won't say what modern history is. I'll give you a third chance.
Will Harmonica the Dodger fuck up again? *Drum rollll***

Sticker-1-300x300.png

Forum List

Back