The Republican civil war begins

konradv

Gold Member
Reaction score

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
if you're a republican that supports Xiden, Xi probably has the goods on you and will release the goods if you act out of line. I hear Xi has tapes of John McLame doing some nasty stuff.

Missourian

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
konradv

konradv

Gold Member
Reaction score
This should be interesting over the next few years. Apparently in AZ, if you don't support Trump, you're not a Republican. They seem to be creating a cult of personality, reminiscent of the worst times of the 20th century.
AZ GOP censures Flake, Ducey and McCain, signaling a fractured party in a key swing state
The GOP civil war began in 2016. Trump won.
Won what, a fractured party? Doesn't seem like much of a deal to me. It's not like there are people begging to join, so where are the votes going to come from in the future?

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This should be interesting over the next few years. Apparently in AZ, if you don't support Trump, you're not a Republican. They seem to be creating a cult of personality, reminiscent of the worst times of the 20th century.

AZ GOP censures Flake, Ducey and McCain, signaling a fractured party in a key swing state
Sounds like a reasonable position since Flake, McCain and Ducey all suck, big time. Republicans need to weed out all the neocon assholes for the sake of the American people.

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Reaction score
Won what, a fractured party? Doesn't seem like much of a deal to me. It's not like there are people begging to join, so where are the votes going to come from in the future?
Bullets, not ballots, buddy.

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Reaction score
LOL!!! I'm not your buddy, guy.

Trumpistas going out to sea
No you’re not my buddy, but I thought worthless waste of flesh and oxygen was a little harsh. Apparently that’s your preference.

I have no use for Trump. He was a patsy. A means to get a foot in the political door for those of us Ultra-Conservatives and Authoritarians who should be running the show.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

We’re just exposing Democrats that have been pretending to be Republicans.
The “New Republicans” are forcing Arizonans to vote Democrat

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Arizona GOP is in good hands with Kelli Ward leading it.

So far, she has turned Arizona ....BLUE

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The GOP civil war began in 2016. Trump won.
And they are dying off too.....there's always an upside to them refusing to wear masks and gathering in large groups.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List