Donald Trump Jr. accuses Democrats of hoping coronavirus 'kills millions of people'

Democrats are importing the disease in at this point as if it was an illegal. No wonder it first shows up in California and the first death is in Washington.

When will they start offering Corona free health care?

Sounds crude and unwarranted right? Looks like he takes after his dad and is bluntly honest. Consider this:

Majority of New Hampshire Democrats Would Prefer a Meteor Extinguish 'All Human Life' Than Trump Get Re-Elected: Poll

I think the libs would rather millions not die of coronavirus, but not at the expense of Trump being reelected. If it takes hundreds of millions of deaths, if it takes the total collapse of the American economy, if it takes the complete extinguishment of the lamp of freedom forever from the world, to get rid of Donald J. Trump, the libs are more than willing to make that sacrifice.
Thus proving your detachment from reality. Well done, I couldnt have explained your delusions better than you just did
how many have died from the flu this year? do you know?

Democrats are importing the disease in at this point as if it was an illegal. No wonder it first shows up in California and the first death is in Washington.

Free corona for everyone and enroll in the dole

Sounds crude and unwarranted right? Looks like he takes after his dad and is bluntly honest. Consider this:

Majority of New Hampshire Democrats Would Prefer a Meteor Extinguish 'All Human Life' Than Trump Get Re-Elected: Poll

I think the libs would rather millions not die of coronavirus, but not at the expense of Trump being reelected. If it takes hundreds of millions of deaths, if it takes the total collapse of the American economy, if it takes the complete extinguishment of the lamp of freedom forever from the world, to get rid of Donald J. Trump, the libs are more than willing to make that sacrifice.
Hyperbole much? Trump has fucked up everything he has touched. Only a fool has confidence that he can handle this, especially since it will be difficult to find qualified medical experts that can pass his loyalty test. Dumping this mess in Pence's lap is but the first in a series of bad decisions.
like? lowest unemployment in the last 60 years? hly fk, you're meaning of fked up is fked up.

Thus proving your detachment from reality. Well done, I couldnt have explained your delusions better than you just did
how many have died from the flu this year? do you know?
Since January 1 approximately 20,000
However, that fact based proportional assessment does not belong in feelings land

Free corona for everyone and enroll in the dole

Corona is an endangered part of the animal kingdom. It should be illegal to endanger the existence of the Corona. We need it in all countries in the name of diversity and inclusion.

I disagree with that statement. But, you have the right to voice your opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The part about offering Corona free health care?

Do not watch democrat debates.

482581.jpg

482581.jpg

About importing the disease.

482581.jpg

Well there is nothing to agree to disagree on. The virus has been successfully imported from China and other countries through a gaping open border. Get ready for the fireworks...

Junior is a useless little weasel who has accomplished nothing in his life. Everything he has and is has been given to him by Daddy. It's pathetic to see him posing for pictures with an assault rifle, getting a permit to hunt bears, etc., just to attempt to show some sort of "manliness". I fail to understand why anyone on either side would pay any attention to anything he says.

And everything HIS Daddy has accomplished was given to him by Daddy Fred ... the wealthy Klansman :)

482581.jpg

Well there is nothing to agree to disagree on. The virus has been successfully imported from China and other countries through a gaping open border. Get ready for the fireworks...

Sneaky virus was waiting for some incompetent humans to help it get through security.......

He did not accuse, that’s a feelings thing
He identified, which is a fact thing
No it isn't.

Reporting that a massive drop In the stock market, would hurt Trump's safety net some, is FACT. If we do have an economic slowdown, then president Trump will not be able to tout the economy, as he could have done.

This is not WISHING it on, it's reporting on the possibility of it happening.... an economic slowdown globally.

Donnie Jr says what he is told to say.

he does?

Do you really think he is going to cross daddy?

He's a deadbeat trust fund baby grifter just like his daddy, what can he do? Nothing else.
Like father like son....

The Apple didn't fall far from the tree...

But president Trump was cuter than Jr when young, with a personality.... Jr has none.

Holy crap, I think just complimented Trump!!! :lol:

Play ya cards right, maybe get ya pussy grabbed.

No it isn't.

Reporting that a massive drop In the stock market, would hurt Trump's safety net some, is FACT. If we do have an economic slowdown, then president Trump will not be able to tout the economy, as he could have done.

This is not WISHING it on, it's reporting on the possibility of it happening.... an economic slowdown globally.

Always nothing but a matter of time and as we've seen, there will be no coherence at all come blame time.

Donnie Jr says what he is told to say.

he does?

He's a deadbeat trust fund baby grifter just like his daddy, what can he do? Nothing else.
Like father like son....

But president Trump was cuter than Jr when young, with a personality.... Jr has none.

:rofl::rofl:

OH SHUD UP!!!!

I said When he was younger, Don Jr's age, he was cuter....than Don Jr...And he was!

Like father like son....

:rofl::rofl:

OH SHUD UP!!!!

I said When he was younger, Don Jr's age, he was cuter....than Don Jr...And he was!

Epstein's/Maxwell's sex trafficked children agree I'm sure.

No it isn't.

Today 3/2/20
Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 4.08.22 PM.png

No it isn't.

Today 3/2/20
View attachment 309933
Yeah, so what?

Forum List

Back