Donald Trump Jr. accuses Democrats of hoping coronavirus 'kills millions of people'

Sounds crude and unwarranted right? Looks like he takes after his dad and is bluntly honest. Consider this:

Majority of New Hampshire Democrats Would Prefer a Meteor Extinguish 'All Human Life' Than Trump Get Re-Elected: Poll

I think the libs would rather millions not die of coronavirus, but not at the expense of Trump being reelected. If it takes hundreds of millions of deaths, if it takes the total collapse of the American economy, if it takes the complete extinguishment of the lamp of freedom forever from the world, to get rid of Donald J. Trump, the libs are more than willing to make that sacrifice.

Sounds crude and unwarranted right? Looks like he takes after his dad and is bluntly honest. Consider this:

Majority of New Hampshire Democrats Would Prefer a Meteor Extinguish 'All Human Life' Than Trump Get Re-Elected: Poll

I think the libs would rather millions not die of coronavirus, but not at the expense of Trump being reelected. If it takes hundreds of millions of deaths, if it takes the total collapse of the American economy, if it takes the complete extinguishment of the lamp of freedom forever from the world, to get rid of Donald J. Trump, the libs are more than willing to make that sacrifice.

12774-TinFoilHat-May-Move02_800x.gif

We paleoconservatives have been warning for upwards of a decade that the new American radical Left, who has formed a neo-religious cult based on postmodernism, the teaching of Marx, de Sade, and falsified sociological and psychological academia, would indeed rather destroy our American civilization than allow it to advance, flourish and develop into the future without it winning a lasting victory in the cultural wars of the las eight or so decades. Now, here we are at the penultimate moments of that proof of concept warning. Moments where the radical American Left fights tooth and nail for the spread of pure ideological evil; evil largely directed at harming or killing our children. We've never been at a crossroads like the one we now stand at. One fork in the road leads to civilizational healing and survival, the other to the end of America and all First World nations and cultures.

We paleoconservatives have been warning for upwards of a decade that the new American radical Left, who has formed a neo-religious cult based on postmodernism, the teaching of Marx, de Sade, and falsified sociological and psychological academia, would indeed rather destroy our American civilization than allow it to advance, flourish and develop into the future without it winning a lasting victory in the cultural wars of the las eight or so decades. Now, here we are at the penultimate moments of that proof of concept warning. Moments where the radical American Left fights tooth and nail for the spread of pure ideological evil; evil largely directed at harming or killing our children. We've never been at a crossroads like the one we now stand at. One fork in the road leads to civilizational healing and survival, the other to the end of America and all First World nations and cultures.

giphy.gif

Thus proving your detachment from reality. Well done, I couldnt have explained your delusions better than you just did

Hyperbole much? Trump has fucked up everything he has touched. Only a fool has confidence that he can handle this, especially since it will be difficult to find qualified medical experts that can pass his loyalty test. Dumping this mess in Pence's lap is but the first in a series of bad decisions.

Hyperbole much? Trump has fucked up everything he has touched. Only a fool has confidence that he can handle this, especially since it will be difficult to find qualified medical experts that can pass his loyalty test. Dumping this mess in Pence's lap is but the first in a series of bad decisions.

I think that Vice President Pence is a lot more equipped to handle this situation than Biden was to handle a Cure on Cancer. If you will remember when Obama gave him that detail?

:auiqs.jpg:

Donnie Jr says what he is told to say.

he does?

Do you really think he is going to cross daddy?

He's a deadbeat trust fund baby grifter just like his daddy, what can he do? Nothing else.

I think that Vice President Pence is a lot more equipped to handle this situation than Biden was to handle a Cure on Cancer. If you will remember when Obama gave him that detail?
I've already written for my corona virus prayer beads.

Of course left wing lunatics hope the economy crashes and a bunch of people die so they can blame it on Trump.

Don Jr tells the truth the left goes into mass hysteria.
That wasn’t truth it was a hyperbolic partisan lie. It’s not even disguised as truth. Do yourself a favor and don’t even try to make the case that Dems really want millions of Americans to die. That’s just sick

I've already written for my corona virus prayer beads.

I predict that Pence will deal with this better than Sleepy Joe did with his Curing Cancer detail that Obama gave him.

Don Jr tells the truth the left goes into mass hysteria.
That wasn’t truth it was a hyperbolic partisan lie. It’s not even disguised as truth. Do yourself a favor and don’t even try to make the case that Dems really want millions of Americans to die. That’s just sick

I agree that Dems don't want millions of Americans to die, but they are more than willing to make the sacrifice if it would mean the end of Donald J.Trump.

Forum List

Back