Donald Trump Is Selling 'God Bless USA' Bibles For 59.99 As He Faces Mounting Legal Bills.

So where did you get this information from, you know him personally?
It's common knowledge. Why do you think he left New York. People caught on to him quickly there. I'm originally from NE Pa. And even people there were caught up in his schemes. Some of my relatives suffered greatly. I believe my second cousins died prematurely because of bad dealings with him. And my own sister was a indirect victim of his racism. Usually racists burn churches. trump will burn you ,the fact you can put your faith in him tells me he already has.

It's common knowledge. Why do you think he left New York. People caught on to him quickly there. I'm originally from NE Pa. And even people there were caught up in his schemes. Some of my relatives suffered greatly. I believe my second cousins died prematurely because of bad dealings with him. And my own sister was a indirect victim of his racism. Usually racists burn churches. trump will burn you ,the fact you can put your faith in him tells me he already has.

'Common knowledge' from where? Your corrupt left wing 'media'?

Of course he's responsible for your cousin's death... :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

You only know what you read on left wing 'media', i.e. you don't know shit.

Out of curiosity, how much is he making for it, what's the deal? Does he get so much per Bible sold, did he get a lump sum for advertising them?

Unlike you, I know to descern for myself truth from lie. You are more than to be led around by nose by a Narcissistice Sociopath. You swallow every lie he tells you.

He only cares about money. Right now he needs a shit load of money. Bibles are hook and you are the bait.

Unlike you, I know to descern for myself truth from lie. You are more than to be led around by nose by a Narcissistice Sociopath. You swallow every lie he tells you.

He only cares about money. Right now he needs a shit load of money. Bibles are hook and you are the bait.

So you don't know if he's making any money doing this or not? And if he is, how much? Yet here you are, flapping your gums like you're an informed expert on the topic.

What's a 'shit load'? :laughing0301: Is that a term only TDS experts know?

(Don Trump) "... is using the bible as a prop.......his Cult Followers (like you) will buy one......Bibles are hook and you are the bait."
------------------------------------------

Notably, the target market for his $400 tennis shoes, and $60 Bibles are the very same folks who are shrilling over the failing economy, the price of ice cream, and that America is going to hell.

And yet.....there they are. Standing in line with a fistful of their oh-so-dear dollars to give to a "Billionaire" (x10).

Yeah, me too. I don't get it either.

Screw your "fact checkers" and look with your own eyes..

View attachment 923579

View attachment 923580
dlsxg4n9xarc1.png

Politifact agrees with you. But it still looks like Trump doesnt know what to do with the thing. Does Trump read any books?

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.
Trump is not profiting off the Bible at all. He is allowing his name and notoriety to be used to help sell Bibles, but none of the profits will be going to him.

This is nothing new. We know that as president Trump would not take a salary. It was always donated. He never took a dime from the tax payers like the dirty democrat presidents do despite them already being millionaires.

Trump is not profiting off the Bible at all. He is allowing his name and notoriety to be used to help sell Bibles, but none of the profits will be going to him.

This is nothing new. We know that as president Trump would not take a salary. It was always donated. He never took a dime from the tax payers like the dirty democrat presidents do despite them already being millionaires.
The former fuckup would never enter into a contract without grifting from it.

We all know it.

Last edited:
Stop calling me a liar when I tell you Trump is not profiting from a measly $60 Bible when he could sell anything for $2,000-$5,000 if he wanted profits.

An FAQ section on the Bible website says no profits will go to Trump's reelection campaign.

Forum List

Back