Donald Trump Is Selling 'God Bless USA' Bibles For 59.99 As He Faces Mounting Legal Bills.

9angxhkta5rc1.jpeg

You should buy one since you've apparently never read it. You look like a fool with these posts. :cool:

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.
It's a total disgrace and a sin to try to make money off the Bible. And the man who's doing it is a total hypocrite. Ever see him IN a church of any kind ? Sure he'll stand in front of one holding a Bible upside-down for a photo op but never went inside to pray. Get the picture. Hope so , how many idiots are there in this country. Far too many.

It's a total disgrace and a sin to try to make money off the Bible. And the man who's doing it is a total hypocrite. Ever see him IN a church of any kind ? Sure he'll stand in front of one holding a Bible upside-down for a photo op but never went inside to pray. Get the picture. Hope so , how many idiots are there in this country. Far too many.

Well Stann, tell us who Jesus used to spread His gospel? Do you need to buy a clue?

Do you have any idea what the Bible says about judging others? Probably not.

Really? For what purpose? Maybe they were inadvertantly doing God's work. You people are so narrow minded. Jesus used all kinds of sinners in order to spread His gospel, maybe some of you need to buy a Bible and read it. :dunno:
If you can't see this is another bad con job by trump you're sad , very sad. Nothing is beneath him. Next he'll be selling crosses with images of him with the American flag wrapped around him. That's what's next. A little tin god. Obviously he believes his shit doesn't stink.

Well Stann, tell us who Jesus used to spread His gospel? Do you need to buy a clue?

Don't be ridiculous. Did Jesus say trust the sinners. No , he said help them find the correct way.

If you can't see this is another bad con job by trump you're sad , very sad. Nothing is beneath him. Next he'll be selling crosses with images of him with the American flag wrapped around him. That's what's next. A little tin god. Obviously he believes his shit doesn't stink.

Don't want to answer my question, Stann? :auiqs.jpg:

The TRUTH is that you have zero knowledge of what Trump's faith is, but you keep judging, it's what you do best.

for my Protestant friends. It's King James Version, so not appropriate for Catholics, which I am.
------------------------------------------------------------

"Not appropriate for Catholics"??

Ummm, ain't 'God's Word'......the same to all who believe in him/her?

Or does God(?) exercise some market segmentation?
Taylor his/her word to fit specific market demands?

I ain't religious, so know little about this parsing of God's Word for targeted-demographics.

What's up with all that?

ps......I may be hasty in the above. I just realized that the "Catholic" version of God's Word may only come in Latin. I dunno. Could that be true?

And you know this how?
Since he took over his father's business in his youth. It's all about the con. Do you really want Christianity to be correlated to being a con. This can only drive more people away from it. Or make it something it was never intended to be and totally undesirable.

Wouldn't it be a bit more fitting if a "Billionaire" (x10!).......gave away Bibles rather than be selling 'em for 60-bucks?

Do the Gideon folks sell any for $60?

For those who ain't into buying $60 bibles from a 'Billionaire' (x10!)......well here's an alternative source:

Where can I find the Bible for free?

• Bible.com, the BibleGateway, The BlueLetter Bible, Precept Austin, Wikipedia—I know there are many other online sites, but you can access all of these for free. Do go to www.Bible805.com for links to the videos for a visual view and briefly how to use them.

Wouldn't it be a bit more fitting if a "Billionaire" (x10!).......gave away Bibles rather than be selling 'em for 60-bucks?

Do the Gideon folks sell any for $60?

For those who ain't into buying $60 bibles from a 'Billionaire' (x10!)......well here's an alternative source:

Where can I find the Bible for free?

• Bible.com, the BibleGateway, The BlueLetter Bible, Precept Austin, Wikipedia—I know there are many other online sites, but you can access all of these for free. Do go to www.Bible805.com for links to the videos for a visual view and briefly how to use them.
With current technology books can be published for less than $5.00. Is he donating the proceeds to charity ? I think not , that would be the Christian thing to do.

Since he took over his father's business in his youth. It's all about the con. Do you really want Christianity to be correlated to being a con. This can only drive more people away from it. Or make it something it was never intended to be and totally undesirable.

So where did you get this information from, you know him personally?

P01135809 is using the bible as a prop. Selling his cheap ass rip off bible at the begining of Holy Week as a means to pay for his mounting leagal bills is shameless, but his Cult Followers (like you) will buy one.

P01135809 is using the bible as a prop. Selling his cheap ass rip off bible at the begining of Holy Week as a means to pay for his mounting leagal bills is shameless, but his Cult Followers (like you) will buy one.

You only know what you read on left wing 'media', i.e. you don't know shit.

Out of curiosity, how much is he making for it, what's the deal? Does he get so much per Bible sold, did he get a lump sum for advertising them?

Forum List

Back