Donald Trump is a racist

What he is is a demagogue. I'm not even sure that applies because it implies he actually is seeking political office.

REally?

It seems to me that in raising the issue of illegal immigration he is standing up to the demagogues, ie those that you the Race Card to stop US from honestly and rationally discussing the problem.

NOw, the political firestorm this speaking truth to power has set off is certainly getting him a lot of attention.

But as political tactics go, this is far healthier than the normal debate on the issue.

Yes. Really. It is easy enough to bring up the issue of illegals coming across the border without the statement that they are murderers and rapists and maybe some of them are good people. That claim is flat untrue, and I doubt he is not aware of it. Instead, he went for the emotional appeal to get the attention. He isn't putting attention on the issue, he is putting the attention on him. He has no solutions and doesn't even try to begin a conversation of dealing with the actual problem.

This is not a political tactic. This is just about getting the lights on him. Nothing more than that.

Tell that to Katie Steinle's family.

Doesn't matter if most are 'good people'. They are entering this country illegally, pouring in, obama is doing (and will do) nothing to stop them. Spare me the 'but obama has deported more illegals' crap too, another obama lie, another obama fudging of numbers. Illegal immigration is a huge problem and neither R or D pols are serious about doing anything about it. Good for Trump for shouting about the problem.

I don't believe that Trump will get the nod or win or would even make a good president, but I am very glad he is speaking his mind, doesn't give a crap what the media says about him, that he calls the media out on their bullshit, that he is getting tongues wagging, that more people are paying attention, and that more people are also speaking their minds. I'm sick and tired of the 'quiet conservative' stance. No more.

As I said, he is appealing to the emotions without reference to actual facts. You are aware that the vast majority of murderers are male? That then must mean all men are murderers (though some may be good people).
When did Trump say ALL Mexicans are murderers?

when does the left ever tell the truth? they don't mind misleading the American people if it's for their CAUSE

You people would gladly allow any number of American doors kicked in just to get rid of the guy who cuts your grass.
And there it is: "You're a racist".

Hopefully we'll see the end of this nasty and dishonest PC tactic before long.

More of a fascist, all this talk of militarizing the border and making immigration enforcement far more strict and brutal is fraught with unintended consequences. They didn't learn in the aftermath of 9/11 that the government treating anything like a state of emergency is dangerous. How do you like our domestic spy network?
You mean the one BERNIE SANDERS co-sponsored to leave in place? :lmao: That idiot shill of the state?
Whatever Happened to NSA Reform?
Whatever Happened to NSA Reform Harvard Law and Policy Review
This lack of action is frustrating and bewildering, even with our historically do-nothing-Congress. While major issues like immigration have petered out largely because of partisan gridlock, NSA reform is distinctive in garnering strong support from both sides. In the House, the bill had 80 Democratic and 72 Republican cosponsors. In the Senate, the USA FREEDOM Act has the unique honor of having Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruz as co-sponsors.

. . . and. . .

Civil liberties advocates

The final USA Freedom Act is perceived as containing several concessions to pro-surveillance legislators meant to facilitate its passage.[4][86] The watered down version of the USA Freedom Act that passed the House of Representatives in 2015 has been widely criticized by civil liberties advocates and its original supporters amongst house members for extending the Patriot Act Mass surveillance programs without meaningful restraints, undermining the original purpose of the bill. [87]

"This bill would make only incremental improvements, and at least one provision-the material-support provision-would represent a significant step backwards," ACLU deputy legal director Jameel Jaffer said in a statement. "The disclosures of the last two years make clear that we need wholesale reform." Jaffer wants Congress to let Section 215 sunset completely and wait for a better reform package than endorse something half-baked,[88] saying that "unless that bill is strengthened, sunset would be the better course."[89] The ACLU had previously written of the 2013 version that "although the USA Freedom Act does not fix every problem with the government's surveillance authorities and programs, it is an important first step and it deserves broad support."[90][91]

Representative Justin Amash, author of the narrowly defeated Amash Amendment, a proposal that would have de-funded the NSA bulk-collection program, backed the 2013 legislation, but not the final 2015 version.[92] "It's getting out of control," he commented. "[Courts are issuing] general warrants without specific cause...and you have one agency that's essentially having superpowers to pass information onto others".[15]

<snip>

Former whistleblowers

Former NSA crypto-mathematician William Binney, who worked three decades at the agency, says the Freedom Act – widely seen as having the best chance of any surveillance-limiting proposal – “won’t do anything” if it passes. “Why do you think NSA [and other intelligence agencies] support it?” he says.[10][10]

Drake, a former NSA senior executive prosecuted unsuccessfully under the Espionage Act before pleading guilty to a misdemeanor in 2011, calls the bill the “Free-dumb Act 2.0,” and says he sees it as a ploy by government officials “to keep the status quo in place.” He also says the fixation on the call record program in public debate is unfortunate, because NSA Internet surveillance is far broader and more invasive. “It’s a shiny, shiny bright spot, [but] there’s a whole lot more being collected,” he says, including a “staggering” amount of American communications. Drake believes support from the Obama administration for the Freedom Act is motivated in part by a desire to hobble lawsuits against the call record program, three of which are pending with appeals courts and may lay the groundwork for a major Supreme Court privacy ruling.[10]

Wiebe, formerly a senior analyst at the NSA, says the anticipated Freedom Act likely will be “more of the same” and is “not going to change anything” in a meaningful way. Like Drake, he has no hope for meaningful reform and doesn’t believe efforts to lobby Congress would work. “We’ve tried,” he says. “It makes no difference.” He believes well-funded government contractors and powerful, “co-opted” lawmakers who lead key committees make up a virtually unstoppable surveillance-industrial complex.[10]
USA Freedom Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It's absolutely despicable how Sanders hollers at the top of his lungs in the media about how he voted against the Patriot act, and how he planned to vote against the Freedom Act. . . and then, behind the scenes, co-sponsored this draconian piece of shit.

Americans are so dumb.

I think he's not just a populist, he's a racist. You can not say these things about hispanics or Mexicans, that is discriminatory.

What he is is a demagogue. I'm not even sure that applies because it implies he actually is seeking political office.

REally?

It seems to me that in raising the issue of illegal immigration he is standing up to the demagogues, ie those that you the Race Card to stop US from honestly and rationally discussing the problem.

NOw, the political firestorm this speaking truth to power has set off is certainly getting him a lot of attention.

But as political tactics go, this is far healthier than the normal debate on the issue.

Yes. Really. It is easy enough to bring up the issue of illegals coming across the border without the statement that they are murderers and rapists and maybe some of them are good people. That claim is flat untrue, and I doubt he is not aware of it. Instead, he went for the emotional appeal to get the attention. He isn't putting attention on the issue, he is putting the attention on him. He has no solutions and doesn't even try to begin a conversation of dealing with the actual problem.

This is not a political tactic. This is just about getting the lights on him. Nothing more than that.

Tell that to Katie Steinle's family.

Doesn't matter if most are 'good people'. They are entering this country illegally, pouring in, obama is doing (and will do) nothing to stop them. Spare me the 'but obama has deported more illegals' crap too, another obama lie, another obama fudging of numbers. Illegal immigration is a huge problem and neither R or D pols are serious about doing anything about it. Good for Trump for shouting about the problem.

I don't believe that Trump will get the nod or win or would even make a good president, but I am very glad he is speaking his mind, doesn't give a crap what the media says about him, that he calls the media out on their bullshit, that he is getting tongues wagging, that more people are paying attention, and that more people are also speaking their minds. I'm sick and tired of the 'quiet conservative' stance. No more.

As I said, he is appealing to the emotions without reference to actual facts. You are aware that the vast majority of murderers are male? That then must mean all men are murderers (though some may be good people).

Good job ignore the point of my post.

I think he's not just a populist, he's a racist. You can not say these things about hispanics or Mexicans, that is discriminatory.
I know why you Leftwats are terrified. Screaming racist is the only card in your deck. Your desperation is showing.

they are empty and out of anything good to run on. so it's back to their standard: low down dirty politics. I hope the people are taking notes for 2016

Hispanics and Latinos are caucasian. Most identify as caucasian.

If in a very twisted left wing world a white man who is disparaging of illegal alien caucasian CRIMINALS is now labelled a racist, it shows how really fucked up the left is.

:lol:
What's fucked up is your shitty rationalization for being a hateful xenophobic jackass. What Trump is doing is a timeworn political strategy called "the enemy within" that has served to empower some of the worst leaders in history. It's not going to be successful but it is shameful that it is getting this much traction in the United states of America.

Let me put this as nicely as I can this morning.

Are you fucking out of your mind? You have an illegal alien issue of epic proportions.

It has to be discussed and discussed honestly. No more pussy footing around.
Fine, discuss all you want, but when you start using the language of fascism then expect to be called bad names.

Holy toledo!

To point out that illegal aliens commit crimes or are criminals is now fascist?
Perhaps you are unaware of the history of the "enemy within" tactic. That's understandable since it is meant to gather the support of uneducated, unsophisticated, fearful people full of unfocused rage. Nothing good ever came of it yet power seekers keep using it because it's easy and it is usually a lie to get people like you to line up to trade their freedom for an illusory safety. You people would gladly allow any number of American doors kicked in just to get rid of the guy who cuts your grass.
Sounds a great deal like the Democrat strategy.....

REally?

ok; what PART of that is "flat untrue"???

1. are there not murderers and rapists coming in illegally across our border AND
2. Are there not some good people also coming across our border (although they too are breaking our laws)????

huh?
so which part is "flatly untrue"???

That they are murderers and rapists. That is flatly untrue.

FBI Expanded Homicide Data

There is no hard evidence (just lots of blogger opinions) that illegal aliens have any higher rate of violent crime than any other group.

Hey Prattchettfan; i must have missed it; because i cant see anywhere on the source you provided that the government is even tracking murder of American citizens by illegals. i'm sure i just missed it. can you do me a favor and point out exactly which of the links to charts on the right side of the page is the one that tracks that stat? after all; it's your source and you are very clear that it is "flatly untrue". so i'm just wondering how and what you used to make that statement.

REally?

1. are there not murderers and rapists coming in illegally across our border AND
2. Are there not some good people also coming across our border (although they too are breaking our laws)????

huh?

There is no hard evidence (just lots of blogger opinions) that illegal aliens have any higher rate of violent crime than any other group.

trumps comments didnt compare illegals to legals you idiot
he said there are murderers and rapists coming here illegally and there are

try again

I heard what he said. You can pretend it was something else if you like. I don't think he's a racist. I think he is an attention junky who will say anything if it will just keep the cameras on him.

REally?

huh?

trumps comments didnt compare illegals to legals you idiot
he said there are murderers and rapists coming here illegally and there are

try again

I heard what he said. You can pretend it was something else if you like. I don't think he's a racist. I think he is an attention junky who will say anything if it will just keep the cameras on him.

no YOU are pretending it's something else

YAWN; so typical of your ilk to project your own intolerance onto others, and try to dictate the parameters of everything

You people would gladly allow any number of American doors kicked in just to get rid of the guy who cuts your grass.

More of a fascist, all this talk of militarizing the border and making immigration enforcement far more strict and brutal is fraught with unintended consequences. They didn't learn in the aftermath of 9/11 that the government treating anything like a state of emergency is dangerous. How do you like our domestic spy network?
You mean the one BERNIE SANDERS co-sponsored to leave in place? :lmao: That idiot shill of the state?
This lack of action is frustrating and bewildering, even with our historically do-nothing-Congress. While major issues like immigration have petered out largely because of partisan gridlock, NSA reform is distinctive in garnering strong support from both sides. In the House, the bill had 80 Democratic and 72 Republican cosponsors. In the Senate, the USA FREEDOM Act has the unique honor of having Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruz as co-sponsors.

. . . and. . .

The final USA Freedom Act is perceived as containing several concessions to pro-surveillance legislators meant to facilitate its passage.[4][86] The watered down version of the USA Freedom Act that passed the House of Representatives in 2015 has been widely criticized by civil liberties advocates and its original supporters amongst house members for extending the Patriot Act Mass surveillance programs without meaningful restraints, undermining the original purpose of the bill. [87]

"This bill would make only incremental improvements, and at least one provision-the material-support provision-would represent a significant step backwards," ACLU deputy legal director Jameel Jaffer said in a statement. "The disclosures of the last two years make clear that we need wholesale reform." Jaffer wants Congress to let Section 215 sunset completely and wait for a better reform package than endorse something half-baked,[88] saying that "unless that bill is strengthened, sunset would be the better course."[89] The ACLU had previously written of the 2013 version that "although the USA Freedom Act does not fix every problem with the government's surveillance authorities and programs, it is an important first step and it deserves broad support."[90][91]

Representative Justin Amash, author of the narrowly defeated Amash Amendment, a proposal that would have de-funded the NSA bulk-collection program, backed the 2013 legislation, but not the final 2015 version.[92] "It's getting out of control," he commented. "[Courts are issuing] general warrants without specific cause...and you have one agency that's essentially having superpowers to pass information onto others".[15]

<snip>

Former whistleblowers

Former NSA crypto-mathematician William Binney, who worked three decades at the agency, says the Freedom Act – widely seen as having the best chance of any surveillance-limiting proposal – “won’t do anything” if it passes. “Why do you think NSA [and other intelligence agencies] support it?” he says.[10][10]

Drake, a former NSA senior executive prosecuted unsuccessfully under the Espionage Act before pleading guilty to a misdemeanor in 2011, calls the bill the “Free-dumb Act 2.0,” and says he sees it as a ploy by government officials “to keep the status quo in place.” He also says the fixation on the call record program in public debate is unfortunate, because NSA Internet surveillance is far broader and more invasive. “It’s a shiny, shiny bright spot, [but] there’s a whole lot more being collected,” he says, including a “staggering” amount of American communications. Drake believes support from the Obama administration for the Freedom Act is motivated in part by a desire to hobble lawsuits against the call record program, three of which are pending with appeals courts and may lay the groundwork for a major Supreme Court privacy ruling.[10]

Wiebe, formerly a senior analyst at the NSA, says the anticipated Freedom Act likely will be “more of the same” and is “not going to change anything” in a meaningful way. Like Drake, he has no hope for meaningful reform and doesn’t believe efforts to lobby Congress would work. “We’ve tried,” he says. “It makes no difference.” He believes well-funded government contractors and powerful, “co-opted” lawmakers who lead key committees make up a virtually unstoppable surveillance-industrial complex.[10]

It's absolutely despicable how Sanders hollers at the top of his lungs in the media about how he voted against the Patriot act, and how he planned to vote against the Freedom Act. . . and then, behind the scenes, co-sponsored this draconian piece of shit.

Americans are so dumb.
It is frightening that so many Americans are clueless. They have no idea how heinous and tyrannical the central government is becoming.

Justin Amash is one of a few politicians who is trying to limit government power.

. . . and. . .

<snip>

Former whistleblowers

Americans are so dumb.
It is frightening that so many Americans are clueless. They have no idea how heinous and tyrannical the central government is becoming.

Justin Amash is one of a few politicians who is trying to limit government power.

What's worse is they are supporting politicians they think have their back. I've been watching the "occupy" fellow all rabid in his support of Bernie, w/o a clue that Col. Sanders has been a D.C. insider for a quarter of a century. How does one seriously think he is going to shake things up? He's not. He's an establishment man.

I'm pretty sure Hillary asked him to run. He's there to motivate the young and the far left. If he wasn't running, the far left would be tuned out and uninterested in politics this time around.

REally?

There are plenty of murderers and rapists coming across the border.

Those who scream racist for being against illegal immigration are the ones being dishonest and playing to emotions.

REally?

huh?

It is certainly my opinion.

So, is Trump knowing "lying" or does he have an opinion that is different than yours?

Having a different opinion is not the same as lying or being a demagogue.

Trump, is shoving it up the leftist bastards asses! Oh, he's a RACIST for bitch slapping a HISPANIC! LOLOLOL!

Crowd Erupts in Applause at How Donald Trump Handles MSNBC Host at Presser: ‘You’re Finished!’

Da Blaze ^ | Oliver Darcy
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump confronted an MSNBC reporter while holding a press conference Thursday at the U.S.-Mexico border, shouting him down after he objected to the phrasing of his question. Host Jose Diaz-Balart, who also works for Telemundo, attempted to ask the real-estate mogul about the controversial comments he made at the outset of his campaign about those who are illegally entering the U.S. from Mexico. The outspoken billionaire then used Diaz-Balart to slam the press. “And you know what? That’s a typical case. That’s a typical case of the press with misinterpretation. They take a half a sentence,...

I don't know if he is actually a racist but he is trying to gather the support of racists in a calculated strategy to be president. Being a racist is bad, trying to make it a legitimate national political position is far worse.

If in a very twisted left wing world a white man who is disparaging of illegal alien caucasian CRIMINALS is now labelled a racist, it shows how really fucked up the left is.

How are people who have a combination of Native American, Caucasian, and African in their blood now "Caucasian"? Why are some Hispanics calling Trump's statements racist if they are Caucasian? Here's what your "caucasians" have to say about Trump.

"The country’s largest television network Grupo Televisa said Trump has “offended the entire Mexico population” and Ora, a TV network owned by Mexico’s richest man, Carlos Slim, described Trump’s comments as “racist”."

“Mr Trump hasn’t demonstrated understanding or respect towards Mexican migrants and has offended the entire Mexican population,” a Televisa spokesman said. “Televisa isn’t indifferent to these declarations and energetically condemns all forms of discrimination, racism and xenophobia.

"Arturo Elías Ayub, the chairman of Ora, said it was “incredible that someone can think like this in the 21st century and have this racist position”.
Mexican TV networks denounce Donald Trump as racist and offensive US news The Guardian

Shakira @shakira

This is a hateful and racist speech that attempts to divide a country that for years has promoted diversity and democracy! 1/2

3:29 PM - 30 Jun 2015

In fact;go to New York and tell a Puerto Rican or a Domincan that they are "white" and see the response you get. Then go to Los Angeles and tell a vato he's a "white boy" and see the response you get. :)
https://twitter.com/shakira/status/615965302459920384

well why don't you call your Government to have him locked up FOR expressing his first Amendment rights? Here we go again with Everyone and everything said: IS RACIST racist racist.
wow these people are getting damn scary
No, they're getting predictable, and, therefore, far easier to anticipate and to counter.

I don't know if he is actually a racist but he is trying to gather the support of racists in a calculated strategy to be president. Being a racist is bad, trying to make it a legitimate national political position is far worse.

How are people who have a combination of Native American, Caucasian, and African in their blood now "Caucasian"? Why are some Hispanics calling Trump's statements racist if they are Caucasian? Here's what your "caucasians" have to say about Trump.

"The country’s largest television network Grupo Televisa said Trump has “offended the entire Mexico population” and Ora, a TV network owned by Mexico’s richest man, Carlos Slim, described Trump’s comments as “racist”."

“Mr Trump hasn’t demonstrated understanding or respect towards Mexican migrants and has offended the entire Mexican population,” a Televisa spokesman said. “Televisa isn’t indifferent to these declarations and energetically condemns all forms of discrimination, racism and xenophobia.

"Arturo Elías Ayub, the chairman of Ora, said it was “incredible that someone can think like this in the 21st century and have this racist position”.
Mexican TV networks denounce Donald Trump as racist and offensive US news The Guardian

Shakira @shakira

This is a hateful and racist speech that attempts to divide a country that for years has promoted diversity and democracy! 1/2

3:29 PM - 30 Jun 2015

In fact;go to New York and tell a Puerto Rican or a Domincan that they are "white" and see the response you get. Then go to Los Angeles and tell a vato he's a "white boy" and see the response you get. :)

what is this post even about???

many Hispanics identify as White; especially in south America........because they ARE White or have white in them. cant they identify as who they want?

your example is if somebody asked people who may or may not be prone to violence and/or are ignorant, and DONT want to be thought of as white, because THEY ARENT, and might be offended at that?
you aren't saying anything genius

Forum List

Back