Donald Trump is a progressive statist

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
He was a democrat at one time, and so are many of the current working class in the GOP.

He has been complimented by Paul Krugman and Elizabeth Warren for his tax proposals.

He has supported single payer.

He will keep Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid without major reform.

He has said he will keep the Iran deal.

He will not shrink government but will make it more efficient.

He is a Progressive Statist businessman.

He wants to bring thousands of Syriana to the US to resettle.

And the Tea Party supports him.

For those who do not understand Progressive Statism, read my signature below.

Alright.

He was a democrat at one time, and so are many of the current working class in the GOP.

He has been complimented by Paul Krugman and Elizabeth Warren for his tax proposals.

He has supported single payer.

He will keep Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid without major reform.

He has said he will keep the Iran deal.

He will not shrink government but will make it more efficient.

He is a Progressive Statist businessman.

He wants to bring thousands of Syriana to the US to resettle.

And the Tea Party supports him.

For those who do not understand Progressive Statism, read my signature below.

Alright.

This is a good general election platform trump has!!! ;) He might seriously have a chance if he can get the nomination.

scratch trump-----and there is democrat beneath the epidermis
No, just a statist. He is Republican, has been for some time.

I have never voted for a Republican for president-----When Kerry ran I solved
the dilemma by simply not voting. -------If Trump gets the Repub nomination
I may take a DEEP BREATH-----and vote for him------absolutely if Hillary is any
ballot ------anywhere in the universe

Trump isn't an anything anything other than an idiot. He's led a cloistered life devoid of real world experience. Heck, there was a time when he let people know he would not shake anyone's hand, for fear of getting diseases. He's sort of out of his element now and the press is still kid gloves with him.

zoom and sallow, you will have to do far better than that.

If it is a Sanders and Warren ticket, wow, what a battle against Trump and Kasich.

Trump isn't an anything anything other than an idiot. He's led a cloistered life devoid of real world experience. Heck, there was a time when he let people know he would not shake anyone's hand, for fear of getting diseases. He's sort of out of his element now and the press is still kid gloves with him.
The press has been "kid gloves" with him? You need to clean your kennel more often. The smell of piss is stinking up your comments.

zoom and sallow, you will have to do far better than that.

If it is a Sanders and Warren ticket, wow, what a battle against Trump and Kasich.
Better than what?

When I was moving furniture, I had to move some of the elderly he basically kicked out of buildings he bought. This guy's a real sweetheart I tell you what..

The press has been "kid gloves" with him? You need to clean your kennel more often. The smell of piss is stinking up your comments.
:lol:

You have no fucking clue, do you?

DF, you need the mainstream GOP to bridge the independents and the freak crazies like from the far right who have overthrown their ideology.

Forum List

Back