dOnald tRump is a little man

Anderson Cooper nails it as usual.

the dOnald is small minded and petty.

No one could take from the dishonest media what Trump has endured....the gloves are off until November.....and the media knows they have a fight on their hands...so they are pushing the limits...and they will get bit if they continue.....Trump is not a Bush....
The dishonest media identifies as tRump supporters.

Sorry for your luck.
That's why we keep catching the media lying and photo shopping staged events...showing a firing range and passing it off as war footage.....the media sucks even former editors are saying they are biased....
But you don't.
don't what?.....have you taken your TDS meds today?...

^
Fake news.
Yeah? Quote the falsehoods for us.
Go ahead and do that, jackass. CNN certainly didn't back up their unsupported assertion that Trump was spreading falsehoods about the dead girl with a broken skull who was found in Joe Scarborough's office.

And CNN's unsupported assertion is why the article has been categorized as fake news, jackass.

Last edited:
Presumably, mssr pooper just sucked off the underaged towel boy at the club, so I'm not that concerned with his political commentary. In fact, I'm proud to say my political views and that of a cock-smoking faggot are mutually exclusive. By definition.

No one could take from the dishonest media what Trump has endured....the gloves are off until November.....and the media knows they have a fight on their hands...so they are pushing the limits...and they will get bit if they continue.....Trump is not a Bush....

Sorry for your luck.
That's why we keep catching the media lying and photo shopping staged events...showing a firing range and passing it off as war footage.....the media sucks even former editors are saying they are biased....
But you don't.
don't what?.....have you taken your TDS meds today?...
Did you forget what you posted already?

And you talk about me being medicated?

You tRumplings are all so fucking stupid it's a wonder you can post at all.

Sorry for your luck.
The girl in Joe Scsarborough's office gets her skull bashed in and and all you can say is sorry for her luck?

This is a cold case that should certainly be re-opened. Young ladies don't just fall down and die for no reason. She probably knew too much.

He's an asshole as evidenced by his sociopathic treatment of the woman's family. BUT, his base loves him tweeting at Morning Joe, and it's a distraction from his ongoing clusterfuk response to corvid. It's not a new pattern. The Central Park 5, birtherism, the federal judge …. his lack of any empathy or respect of others is on daily demonstration.

86185298_192022955488328_9167529314453815296_n.jpg

The petty Hollywood and Media types who threaten him should be in jail. At some point though he is going to have to do it. After November I hope he gets his revenge.
Huh?

WTF are you talking about?
Here we have the much copied and always failed "pretend not to know what they're talking about" prog shill babble.

So, am I seeing from some posters an outright denial that social media platforms censor conservative speech?

How do they not?
They are all liars. fb blocks out news links they don't like and calls them fake news based on "fact checkers".

Anderson Cooper echoes Pelosi by fat-shaming President Trump
DIS IS CNN
Anderson Cooper echoes Pelosi by fat-shaming President Trump

Former Cathy Griffin 'bestie' manufactured more CNN-Quality News by parroting the political hate-spewing comments / insults of TDS-suffering Speaker of the House Pelosi.....

Cooper, who CNN bills as an “anchor” not an opinion host... evoked Trump’s weight when scolding Trump for refusing to accommodate Klausutis’ widower, who has asked for the tweets to be removed.

Yeah, THAT was the act of a serious 'newsman' instead of some famously fake news CNN 'journalist impersonator'.

The rebuke cooper is getting from ACTUAL objective journalists is what he gets from attempting to report anything that comes out of Speaker Pelosi's TDS-suffering mouth as 'news'.

Join the other girls on The View and leave politics and actual journalism to REAL journalists, Anderson.

Bwuhahahahaha!

Donald Trump suffers from a severe mental illness. He should be a psych ward at the hospital rather than in the Oval Office. I don't know which is sadder: Trump's public breakdown or Trump supporters pathetic denial of Trump's public breakdown and mental illness.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure Stormy Daniels implied as much in "describing" him. It's just Trump going for the bottom of the barrel like he usually does. He's just taking his cue from alt-right media history because they did the same thing with Seth Rich. He thinks it will work. Cause nothing else right now seems to be for him. He's scooping nuggets and throwing them hard and fast but nothing is sticking and that's gotta be pissing him off to no end.
Seth . The poor guy got arkancized.

Sorry for your luck.
The girl in Joe Scsarborough's office gets her skull bashed in and and all you can say is sorry for her luck?

This is a cold case that should certainly be re-opened. Young ladies don't just fall down and die for no reason. She probably knew too much.
That's a lie. You sickos need to stop sensationalizing that poor woman's death.

I'm pretty sure Stormy Daniels implied as much in "describing" him. It's just Trump going for the bottom of the barrel like he usually does. He's just taking his cue from alt-right media history because they did the same thing with Seth Rich. He thinks it will work. Cause nothing else right now seems to be for him. He's scooping nuggets and throwing them hard and fast but nothing is sticking and that's gotta be pissing him off to no end.
Seth . The poor guy got arkancized.
Please keep your retarded conspiracy theories out of my threads.

Thanks!

Forum List

Back