dOnald tRump is a little man

Anderson Cooper nails it as usual.

the dOnald is small minded and petty.

I'm pretty sure Stormy Daniels implied as much in "describing" him. It's just Trump going for the bottom of the barrel like he usually does. He's just taking his cue from alt-right media history because they did the same thing with Seth Rich. He thinks it will work. Cause nothing else right now seems to be for him. He's scooping nuggets and throwing them hard and fast but nothing is sticking and that's gotta be pissing him off to no end.
Trumf would have made a great drag queen:
a) he loves to wear makeup
b) he is quite vain, hence does not want to wear a mask
c) he loves drama -- always needs enemies to fight with
"Away, you three-inch fool!”
The Taming of the Shrew (Act 3, Scene 3)

He's an asshole as evidenced by his sociopathic treatment of the woman's family. BUT, his base loves him tweeting at Morning Joe, and it's a distraction from his ongoing clusterfuk response to corvid. It's not a new pattern. The Central Park 5, birtherism, the federal judge …. his lack of any empathy or respect of others is on daily demonstration.
Donald Trump suffers from a severe mental illness. He should be a psych ward at the hospital rather than in the Oval Office. I don't know which is sadder: Trump's public breakdown or Trump supporters pathetic denial of Trump's public breakdown and mental illness.

Hold on a minute...so some 5’ something 130lb sorry excuse for a man who takes man gravy to the face and penis in his anus is the authority on what is or isn’t ‘manly’...are you loons fucking serious?
Holy shit...LibTardia really is Bizzaro World.

More so than dOnald tRump.

Or you.
Anderson Pooper takes it in the arsehole. The left ignores what goes into his ass and worships what comes out of his mouth.
Aaaand homophobia rears its ugly head...

I'm pretty sure Stormy Daniels implied as much in "describing" him. It's just Trump going for the bottom of the barrel like he usually does. He's just taking his cue from alt-right media history because they did the same thing with Seth Rich. He thinks it will work. Cause nothing else right now seems to be for him. He's scooping nuggets and throwing them hard and fast but nothing is sticking and that's gotta be pissing him off to no end.

He's an asshole as evidenced by his sociopathic treatment of the woman's family. BUT, his base loves him tweeting at Morning Joe, and it's a distraction from his ongoing clusterfuk response to corvid. It's not a new pattern. The Central Park 5, birtherism, the federal judge …. his lack of any empathy or respect of others is on daily demonstration.
Donald Trump suffers from a severe mental illness. He should be a psych ward at the hospital rather than in the Oval Office. I don't know which is sadder: Trump's public breakdown or Trump supporters pathetic denial of Trump's public breakdown and mental illness.

Hold on a minute...so some 5’ something 130lb sorry excuse for a man who takes man gravy to the face and penis in his anus is the authority on what is or isn’t ‘manly’...are you loons fucking serious?

Well, I don't know what that trail of vomit you just hurled out was supposed to say but if your point is that a gay news anchor is more of a man than your lord and savior...then yes.
Stormy Daniels already "pegged" Trump for what he is. A small dude. :)

Did president Trump make you snowflakes cry again? What a bunch of whiners.
I cry for the tens of thousands of people he has murdered.

You're delusional seek professional assistance and medication.

Or you.
Anderson Pooper takes it in the arsehole. The left ignores what goes into his ass and worships what comes out of his mouth.

Well, I don't know what that trail of vomit you just hurled out was supposed to say but if your point is that a gay news anchor is more of a man than your lord and savior...then yes.

Yep, pole puffers who take in the turd cutter are always super manly dudes....hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers can’t get out of your own way.

The personal attacks get thin, where is the discourse on policy's & action taken by the administration, the policy's by both Republican & Democrats who are suppose to be our leaders. you know things worth discussing.

Did president Trump make you snowflakes cry again? What a bunch of whiners.
I cry for the tens of thousands of people he has murdered.

You're delusional seek professional assistance and medication.
Irony

As well as a "one pump chump" if I recall correctly.

Or you.

Yep, pole puffers who take in the turd cutter are always super manly dudes....hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers can’t get out of your own way.
Comparatively speaking I am 100% correct. tRumplings are beta at best.

What is the point you ask? The right really doesn't give a fuck what a dick sucking fudge packing fag has to say about Trump.

No one could take from the dishonest media what Trump has endured....the gloves are off until November.....and the media knows they have a fight on their hands...so they are pushing the limits...and they will get bit if they continue.....Trump is not a Bush....
The dishonest media identifies as tRump supporters.

Sorry for your luck.
The girl in Joe Scsarborough's office gets her skull bashed in and and all you can say is sorry for her luck?

This is a cold case that should certainly be re-opened. Young ladies don't just fall down and die for no reason. She probably knew too much.
That's a lie. You sickos need to stop sensationalizing that poor woman's death.
So a dead girl wasn't found in Joe Scarborough's office?

Can you prove it is a lie?

No one could take from the dishonest media what Trump has endured....the gloves are off until November.....and the media knows they have a fight on their hands...so they are pushing the limits...and they will get bit if they continue.....Trump is not a Bush....

Sorry for your luck.
The girl in Joe Scsarborough's office gets her skull bashed in and and all you can say is sorry for her luck?

This is a cold case that should certainly be re-opened. Young ladies don't just fall down and die for no reason. She probably knew too much.

I don't have to. Medical examiners have already weighed in.

Stop using the poor woman for political points.

It's a lie and you know it.

Sorry for your luck.

Do you mean that creepy sanctioned former ME who was arrested for having stinky decomposing body parts in a storage unit?

(CBS/AP) PENSACOLA, Fla. - Police arrested former medical examiner Michael Berkland on Friday for allegedly keeping crudely preserved human remains in a rented storage unit in Florida last month.

Berkland, 57, was charged with of improper storage of hazardous waste, keeping a public nuisance and driving with a suspended license.

I doubt his credibility. He apparently lost his medical license in Missouri for routinely falsifying autopsy reports. And from a scientific standpoint, how the fuck can one possibly come to the conclusion that her head trauma was definitely the result of a pre-existing heart condition? It makes no sense.

It's simply not a credible theory.

Since the defrocked Medical Examiner who ridiculously ruled that young woman's death via massive head trauma to be from natural causes has been thoroughly discredited as a quack, it is prudent to open up that cold case.

Last edited:

Sorry for your luck.

Do you mean that creepy sanctioned former ME who was arrested for having stinky decomposing body parts in a storage unit?

(CBS/AP) PENSACOLA, Fla. - Police arrested former medical examiner Michael Berkland on Friday for allegedly keeping crudely preserved human remains in a rented storage unit in Florida last month.

Berkland, 57, was charged with of improper storage of hazardous waste, keeping a public nuisance and driving with a suspended license.

I doubt his credibility. He apparently lost his medical license in Missouri for routinely falsifying autopsy reports. And from a scientific standpoint, how the fuck can one possibly come to the conclusion that her head trauma was definitely the result of a pre-existing heart condition? It makes no sense.

Since the defrocked Medical Examiner who ridiculously ruled that young woman's death via massive head trauma to be from natural causes has been thoroughly discredited as a quack, it is prudent to open up that cold case.
Hard to argue. And being democrats so love investigations , whats the problem?

Sorry for your luck.

AP fact check : "Scarborough was in Washington when Klausutis died."

AP FACT CHECK: Scarborough staffer death not a "mystery""mystery"

Oops. Some much for your sick conspiracy theory.

Sorry for your luck.

AP fact check : "Scarborough was in Washington when Klausutis died."

AP FACT CHECK: Scarborough staffer death not a "mystery""mystery"

Oops. Some much for your sick conspiracy theory.
I never presented any conspiracy theory to debunk in the first place, therefore you are attacking a strawman, you fucking moron.:abgg2q.jpg::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back