Donald Trump "I Am Willing to Go to Jail If That's What It Takes For Our Country To Win and Become A DEMOCRACY Again"

Trump is tough we need him back our economy is awful and Trump can make things better for sure
...are you drunk?

Even putting aside lack of any basic punctuation, Trump's last year in office was marked by a historic recession.

What is it you think economic genius Trump would do to deal with it's after effects that someone else didn't?

Last edited:
The doors were opened to let a certain group of protestors in. That was a group full of FBI and DHS agents. That simple. They then instigated the violence and vandalism.
The Pelosi Plants which us 5% thinkers h in here identified from day one and now it’s ALL been proven true

No you are a vegetable plant

meme-unintended-consquences-of-hulks-snap-in-avengers-endgame-star-lord.jpg

PEAS! :lmao:

I didn't know that handwriting could be scientifically linked to personality. When, how and who made this discovery? Is there a white paper published I can read?

Yes. In the 1920s, a man by the name of Milton Newman Bunker made the connection that handwriting was a projection of the way we think. In effect, since our brains directed the strokes of the pen, we involuntarily placed characteristics of our personality and character into departures from the strict copybook letter forms we are taught in school. From that and with years of clinical study, he took groups of 500 people with identical personality traits and was able to isolate many basic personality traits, then later, evaluated traits derived from clusters of basic traits.

With that, he was able to map out hundreds of traits from emotional response to methods of coping or not coping with the environment, fears, social traits, mental traits, drives, and traits contributing to soundness of character.

He published a commercial book covering it to a certain depth, and later formed a society in Chicago which was a board of education which carefully trained and certified students maintaining high standards, a version of which is used by the FBI to help estimate traits and tendencies of criminals such as serial killers to help them predict patterns of behavior for capturing them, etc.

Amazon product

I do not think the mere fact someone is running for office means they should get a free pass and not be held to the same laws as the rest of us.

You clearly disagree.

I can live with that
Whether YOU can live with that or not is irrelevant, and might I say presumptuous of you…I don’t care what YOU can live with…

So great, we can travel down the road of elected officials prosecuting their political opponents in an election year, just like other banana republics.

Whether YOU can live with that or not is irrelevant, and might I say presumptuous of you…I don’t care what YOU can live with…

So great, we can travel down the road of elected officials prosecuting their political opponents in an election year, just like other banana republics.

Why do you think that merely running for office should make one above the law....can you explain why you think that should be the case?

Yes. In the 1920s, a man by the name of Milton Newman Bunker made the connection that handwriting was a projection of the way we think. In effect, since our brains directed the strokes of the pen, we involuntarily placed characteristics of our personality and character into departures from the strict copybook letter forms we are taught in school. From that and with years of clinical study, he took groups of 500 people with identical personality traits and was able to isolate many basic personality traits, then later, evaluated traits derived from clusters of basic traits.

With that, he was able to map out hundreds of traits from emotional response to methods of coping or not coping with the environment, fears, social traits, mental traits, drives, and traits contributing to soundness of character.

He published a commercial book covering it to a certain depth, and later formed a society in Chicago which was a board of education which carefully trained and certified students maintaining high standards, a version of which is used by the FBI to help estimate traits and tendencies of criminals such as serial killers to help them predict patterns of behavior for capturing them, etc.

Amazon product

This is interesting. I wonder what a handwriting expert who didn't know who the writing belonged to would come up with?

This is interesting. I wonder what a handwriting expert who didn't know who the writing belonged to would come up with?

Makes no difference. In fact, that is standard fare and preferred. You go by only what is in the writing.

But be warned: generic graphology is not scientific, more akin to fortune telling. Not all handwriting analysis is the same.

Makes no difference. In fact, that is standard fare and preferred. You go by only what is in the writing.

But be warned: generic graphology is not scientific, more akin to fortune telling. Not all handwriting analysis is the same.

Then someone else could come up with a completely different analysis of Trump's writing?

Then someone else could come up with a completely different analysis of Trump's writing?

No. Any well-trained, qualified scientific handwriting expert will tell you essentially the same thing about the same writer. That is why it involves so much training.

Early warning sign of a quack--- handwriting does not reveal:
  1. The future of the writer.
  2. The gender of the writer (though it can sometimes be inferred).
  3. Nor the thoughts of the writer.
Handwriting reveals general traits and TENDENCIES. Characteristics.

And that is enough about that.

Forum List

Back