Donald Trump Hasnt

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Nope. That's for losers and suckers, and Trump is just a good old-fashioned grifter. Consequently, he has directed nearly all the money he soaked up through his political action committees (Make America Great Again PAC, Save America PAC, and the Save America Joint Fundraising Committee) to pay his own personal and business expenses almost exclusively.

Well, he will need a lot of money for all of the criminal, and civil charges he’s facing for attorneys fees.

Nope. That's for losers and suckers, and Trump is just a good old-fashioned grifter. Consequently, he has directed nearly all the money he soaked up through his political action committees (Make America Great Again PAC, Save America PAC, and the Save America Joint Fundraising Committee) to pay his own personal and business expenses almost exclusively.

Well, he will need a lot of money for all of the criminal, and civil charges he’s facing for attorneys fees.
The Truth will make us free, It's unfortunate that the longer Trump exists truth will be buried on the Internet by Trumpanzees.

The Truth will make us free, It's unfortunate that the longer Trump exists truth will be buried on the Internet by Trumpanzees.
You need help....what are you going to do when Trump wins in 24?....you will lose your mind....don't think it can't happen...Joe and Kamala's poll numbers are crashing...

Yep, I saw a similar story a few weeks ago. The GOP and Republicans get NOTHING. I wouldn't give Trumpy Bear's legal troubles to a MONKEY ON A ROCK.

He will need every penny of that grift and more. Any sane lawyer would ask for twice their normal rate and a million dollar retainer fee. Otherwise, they'll never see a penny.

Oh that's right - You heard 43% on Fox News :laughing0301:
It can't be denied Dr sticky pants....even CNN has them both falling below 50%...which means its more like 43%.....just what was reported on FOX news two days ago....

It can't be denied Dr sticky pants....even CNN has them both falling below 50%...which means its more like 43%.....just what was reported on FOX news two days ago....
Ooops you did it again Britney :D

RCP Average7/21 - 8/3--51.143.5+7.6

PP_2021.01.14_biden-trump-views_00-01.png

You need help....what are you going to do when Trump wins in 24?....you will lose your mind....don't think it can't happen...Joe and Kamala's poll numbers are crashing...
I need help? I suppose, there are very few remaining on this message board who speak the truth. You are a Trumpanzee, and I'll once again define exactly what your post here proves.

A Trumpanzee is an irrational and irritable assclownish beast that is completely immunized {hannitized magatized} to logic-or-reason, any-and-all negative facts-or-evidence concerning Trump, and remains a devout and mindless supporter of the buffoon.

and

You're welcome Rambunctious and feel free to use you are a proud Trumpanzee in your CV.

Ooops you did it again Britney :D

RCP Average7/21 - 8/3--51.143.5+7.6

PP_2021.01.14_biden-trump-views_00-01.png
You need to watch the news of the day...Joe is crashing in the polls....and Barry had to cancel his big selfish bash...the tides are coming in for you clowns...and MAGA will push you all out of the way in 22 and 24....

I need help? I suppose, there are very few remaining on this message board who speak the truth. You are a Trumpanzee, and I'll once again define exactly what your post here proves.

A Trumpanzee is an irrational and irritable assclownish beast that is completely immunized {hannitized magatized} to logic-or-reason, any-and-all negative facts-or-evidence concerning Trump, and remains a devout and mindless supporter of the buffoon.

and

You're welcome Rambunctious and feel free to use you are a proud Trumpanzee in your CV.
I'm America first...which makes you America last...and my side will win the nation back...you guys blew it by letting your wingnuts run the show.....

1628090037937.png

You need to watch the news of the day...Joe is crashing in the polls....and Barry had to cancel his big selfish bash...the tides are coming in for you clowns...and MAGA will push you all out of the way in 22 and 24....
I watch the news every day. Just not Newsmax, OAN or Fox ;)

Forum List

Back