Donald Trump Bombshell: Ted Cruz’s Wife Former Call Girl

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Waukesha, WI — Some are calling Donald Trump’s recent revelation a low blow and dirty politics. Some are calling it fair play in a very dirty game. This morning via Twitter as promised, Donald Trump spilled the beans about his opponent, Lyin’ Ted Cruz’ wife, Heidi. In a Skype interview with Donald Trump this morning, The Scooper was able to get some clarification in this new aspect of the Trump, Cruz feud.

“Lyin’ Ted Cruz is married to a former call girl.
It’s terrible. So terrible,” stated the Donald. “I mean, Lyin’ Ted Cruz thinks that Americans want a call girl in the White House? It’s terrible. Just terrible,” rambled Mr. Trump.

When asked how came to be in possession of this information, Mr. Trump responded, “It’s terrible. I didn’t want to have to spill the beans. But I warned him (Cruz) not to go down this path. I warned him. It’s terrible. He put out an attack ad about my wife. It’s terrible, terrible. I warned him. But, he wants to play dirty. I know about a lot of skeletons in GOP closets. It’s terrible. That is why the GOP is so very, very afraid of me. They know that I know, and they know that I will say what I know if I have to say what I know. You know? It’s terrible. Just horrible.”

Turn around is fair game! Teddy pooz isn't so god like and clean.

Waukesha, WI — Some are calling Donald Trump’s recent revelation a low blow and dirty politics. Some are calling it fair play in a very dirty game. This morning via Twitter as promised, Donald Trump spilled the beans about his opponent, Lyin’ Ted Cruz’ wife, Heidi. In a Skype interview with Donald Trump this morning, The Scooper was able to get some clarification in this new aspect of the Trump, Cruz feud.

It’s terrible. So terrible,” stated the Donald. “I mean, Lyin’ Ted Cruz thinks that Americans want a call girl in the White House? It’s terrible. Just terrible,” rambled Mr. Trump.

When asked how came to be in possession of this information, Mr. Trump responded, “It’s terrible. I didn’t want to have to spill the beans. But I warned him (Cruz) not to go down this path. I warned him. It’s terrible. He put out an attack ad about my wife. It’s terrible, terrible. I warned him. But, he wants to play dirty. I know about a lot of skeletons in GOP closets. It’s terrible. That is why the GOP is so very, very afraid of me. They know that I know, and they know that I will say what I know if I have to say what I know. You know? It’s terrible. Just horrible.”

Paul Ryan is correct and this nonsense need to end. I am not defending Cruz because he is a worthless twat to me, and I said that if Cruz kept it up that Trump would lower than he can, and Trump is the type that will burn a entire village to get his revenge, and that is what he is doing against Cruz...

Ronald Reagan must be spinning in his grave with those two idiots as being the possible nominee for the GOP ticket...

These idiots have never come across anyone like Trump....
After all this time the Cruz people haven't figured this out yet.
You leave Trump alone and maybe he says something a little nasty about you.
You go after him and poke him and he comes over and kicks you in the balls as hard as he can.
You go after Trumps wife.....
And holy friggin crap.What the hell were you thinking.

And then we get the old dodge....
Well that was my Super Pac that did it I don't have anything to do with that.....

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

WTF - this really happened?

Any chance of the GOP coming together behind one candidate in 2016 is gone... It was a slim to none to start with, now it's a snowball in hell.

I can't stand Ted Cruz, think he's a sociopath and a creep.

But I feel horrible for his wife and kids right now.

Trump is lower than dirt.

You are as gullible as they come.

Any chance of the GOP coming together behind one candidate in 2016 is gone... It was a slim to none to start with, now it's a snowball in hell.

Fake story, read above links.

"Bombshell" ?? :wtf:

Aren't you easily amused.

What the fuck would this even have to do with politics at all, even if it were a real story? Explain.

It never happened

Just the general readiness of people to accept this story at face value, without the obvious questions it begs, says a lot about the depth of the cesspool the Republican party finds itself mired in today. The wedges the Party Establishment and its communication wing (e.g. Fox "News", talk radio) have been trying to drive into American society have gone too deep. They are splitting the seams of their own party wide open. And the ugly tactics of divisiveness and the child-like ad hominem insults traded haven't been punished by the immediate rejection of candidates engaging in such behavior as it would have been in the past's "normal" cycles. Instead they seem to be attractors for a surprisingly large percentage of Republican voters. I was never a fan of Ronald Reagan, never subscribed to the saintly image or even considered him the political wunderkind so many do. However, I've heard many Republicans remark that he "would be spinning in his grave" or "wouldn't recognize his party today" and I wholeheartedly agree with those sentiments.

Trump's big secret about Heidi Cruz. She apparently had some sort of a nervous breakdown in 2005. She probably had just found out about Ted's secret gay lover or something like that.

""""While it is unclear what Trump could be referring to with respect to Cruz's wife, BuzzFeed News reported last March on a heavily redacted 2005 police report where Heidi Cruz was spotted sitting on the ground near a Texas highway outside of Austin. According to the report itself, Heidi Cruz displayed no "signs of intoxication."

Read more: Trump tweets threat about Cruz's wife
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Cruz reminds me of this hypocritical evangelical pastor asshole when he finally came clean:

Disgraced pastor Haggard admits second relationship with man - CNN.com
art.ted.haggard.lkl.jpg

and this fake Christian Jimmy Swaggart:
Swaggart_confessionFINAL.png

and of course let's not forget Jim and Tammy. Ted and Heidi are the new Jim and Tammy.

Forum List

Back