Donald Trump “Besieged “ at Mar-a-Lago by FBI?

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2020
Mar-A-Lago “BESIEGED” by FBI? That never happened … but could it?

Here is how.

Trump is finally found guilty of something or other in a court of law and required to appear at sentencing. Maybe it’s about those classified documents he didn’t have, he already returned, he already de-classified, that the FBI obviously “planted.” Or something else altogether. It doesn’t really matter.

Anyway Trump refuses to go to court, barricades himself in Mar-a-Lago and calls for supporters to join him. A few hundred militant supporters (wearing MAGA hats and antlers) get in before the FBI arrives. Not wanting to cause a scene that might lead to violence (some Trump fanatics are armed) and further “rile up” millions of Trump supporters, the FBI doesn’t force the only gate. It does block the only road into the property.

The Trump helicopter is seen taking off — but lands immediately as it is swarmed by news helicopters (even the Treasure Coast weather copter is there!) Soon police helicopters arrive to maintain order in the skies.

Ships from the Coast Guard are called in to make sure the ex-President doesn’t escape by speedboat. The governors of Mississippi and Texas have offered to give him sanctuary. As tensions rise, the FBI cuts off food deliveries, then electricity, then water.

I won’t tell you what happens next…

My tale fades out with a huge banner hanging over the Mar-a-Largo mansion guest house, where several hundred protesters are crammed together living in increasingly unsanitary conditions. The banner celebrates the immortal words of Donald Trump, for once telling the absolute truth:

Mar-a-Lago BESIEGED BY FBI!

Here is how.

Trump is finally found guilty of something or other in a court of law and required to appear at sentencing. Maybe it’s about those classified documents he didn’t have, he already returned, he already de-classified, that the FBI obviously “planted.” Or something else altogether. It doesn’t really matter.

Anyway Trump refuses to go to court, barricades himself in Mar-a-Lago and calls for supporters to join him. A few hundred militant supporters (wearing MAGA hats and antlers) get in before the FBI arrives. Not wanting to cause a scene that might lead to violence (some Trump fanatics are armed) and further “rile up” millions of Trump supporters, the FBI doesn’t force the only gate. It does block the only road into the property.

The Trump helicopter is seen taking off — but lands immediately as it is swarmed by news helicopters (even the Treasure Coast weather copter is there!) Soon police helicopters arrive to maintain order in the skies.

Ships from the Coast Guard are called in to make sure the ex-President doesn’t escape by speedboat. The governors of Mississippi and Texas have offered to give him sanctuary. As tensions rise, the FBI cuts off food deliveries, then electricity, then water.

My tale fades out with a huge banner hanging over the Mar-a-Largo mansion guest house, where several hundred protesters are crammed together living in increasingly unsanitary conditions. The banner celebrates the immortal words of Donald Trump, for once telling the absolute truth:

JosefSmile.jpg

Here is how.

I think the quality of your fiction would improve if you wrote more like this:
1663085419070.png

Here is how.

Well, you're not going to get picked up by the Babylon Bee any time soon...

Forum List

Back