Donald Trump attends the NCAA Wrestling Championship finals, March 18, 2023, at BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma

if you didnt believe him you would not be posting this.....thats pretty funny too.....

Damn, you are really that stupid.

I do not believe anything he post, because most of what he post contradicts what he posted the day before. And he does it by design, it is his thing. And you are too stupid to figure that out! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Damn, you are really that stupid.

I do not believe anything he post, because most of what he post contradicts what he posted the day before. And he does it by design, it is his thing. And you are too stupid to figure that out! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
sure you dont......thats why you are defending him....otherwise why would you even care?.....

That`s the most popular "sport" with the MENSA folks.

With many mensa folks, like the late Genius Lanny Poffo, the smartest man in wrestling, this is definitely true.

s-l1600.jpg

I am not defending him, I am mocking you for being so fucking stupid.

I enjoy mocking ignorance.
sure your not,thats why you are here defending what he posts....and you should not talk about ignorance, i have read the shit you post up here,and i do recall many here calling you a dumbass....go ahead make your excuses for you being called that....

sure your not,thats why you are here defending what he posts....and you should not talk about ignorance, i have read the shit you post up here,and i do recall many here calling you a dumbass....go ahead make your excuses for you being called that....

I did not defend anything, I even said he never tells the truth.

You really are a fucking moron. But at least that seems to make you happy

Harry has Tourette's syndrome whenever i post a thread. anyway enjoy these photos!

skynews-trump-wrestling_6093981.jpg

skynews-trump-wrestling_6093980.jpg

skynews-trump-wrestling_6093977.jpg

I did not defend anything, I even said he never tells the truth.

You really are a fucking moron. But at least that seems to make you happy
like i said dipshit.....i have seen the shit you post and you being called every word that describes being stupid....basque will love it that you are his white knight....

he dominated him! ohhh he's so dominant! he's so strong! he's strong! does this turn Trump on?

The Greeks and Romans famously prized the sport. Wrestlers have been heroes in West Africa since time immemorial. Settlers wrestled in America’s colonial days; so did enslaved people. George Washington wrestled, as did Abraham Lincoln, who fought in roughly three hundred matches—indeed, a famous one in New Salem, Illinois, in 1831 made Honest Abe a local celebrity and was a key factor in putting him on the path to politics. Perhaps wrestling, however uncivilized it may seem, is inextricable from civilization.

Irish immigrants of the 1830s and ’40s popularized a native form of Irish wrestling called “collar-and-elbow” in the American Northeast. It was a popular way to defend your Irish region’s honor, in addition to being a hell of a lot of fun to watch. The Civil War and its attendant conscription brought Irish Americans and their customs into contact with countless other men from around the Union. Soon, people from all backgrounds were fascinated by collar-and-elbow. Just two years after the peace at Appomattox, the first American wrestling champion, James Hiram McLaughlin of New York, was crowned.

That’s all well and good, but the real fun was just starting to percolate. English immigrants brought another new style from Europe, called “catch-as-catch-can,” and its holds became the foundation of what we think of as pro wrestling. Yet another style, this one from France but erroneously referred to as “Greco-Roman wrestling,” arrived soon afterward. In all these forms, one would extract a win through a submission or a pin—a “fall,” in the parlance of the trade.

Excitement about wrestling was high and the time was ripe for innovation.

Enter...DONALD! J! TRUMP!

The virtue of all-in wrestling is that it is the spectacle of excess...Here we find a grandiloquence which must have been that of ancient theatres.

Forum List

Back