Donald Trump appears to blame mass shootings on 'broken homes' and 'bad behaviour' at school

I know, like Trump.

October 11 2017
Donald Trump has threatened to shut down NBC and other American networks, saying that they peddle fake news.

"With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet.

October 7 2020
Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest his rivals swiftly enough.

Trump twice amplified supporters’ criticisms of Attorney General William Barr, including one featuring a meme calling on him to “arrest somebody!”

“DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO RUN - GOT CAUGHT!!!” Trump tweeted.

WTF?
These were people that were already receiving Social Security checks for their claims in a court, in front of a judge, claiming a mental disability to get SSDI.

People don't get SSDI for insomnia, depression or difficulty managing their finances.

I know, "serious"?
Then why did republicans cut the funding for it?

February 15 2018
The Trump administration's budget unveiled earlier this week contains millions of dollars worth of cuts to programs designed to keep schools safe and combat mental illness.

As Politico pointed out, the fiscal year 2019 budget would slash $25 million from a program that promotes school safety and a $400 million grant program that schools can use to deal with bullying and mental health issues.

The budget would also stop funding the School Emergency Response to Violence program (Project SERV), which received $1 million in federal money last year. Department of Education

Yeah, I know.
Slapping you is too easy. Obozo went on national television and declared he wanted Fox News shut down. Because they told the truth about him. He tried to frame journalists as traitors revealing classified information. Nowwhy did your asshole Schumer block a bi-partisan school security bill? Take your phony concern and hit the bricks.

So, your answer to a changing culture is to limit guns? That's a bandaid. How about eliminating relative morality? How about not confusing our children as to what born sex they are? How about stop claiming America is racist? How about a return to objective morals? How about elevating fatherhood instead of championing abortion? What's amazing to me, is you don't seem to have a clue why the culture in America has changed. Your answer is a political one, limit guns. We had guns back then too yet none of the shit that is going on today.
I want this....Soon there wouldnt be any criminals left to worry about...

I'm surprised he didn't blame windmills.

1jcr56-S.jpg

You consider yourself moral?
No one is perfect but, I know that teaching kids they are confused about their own sex, claiming that America is racist, claiming that illegal aliens are not criminals, glorifying shooting people with guns, by the entertainment media ,without teaching objective morality is the road to destruction. Promoting fatherless children by diluting traditional families is another immoral act. Claiming women have no control over getting pregnant is insanity as well.

You would think tht he had a bit more to offer than that..I suppose that he was just reading the room. \A gathering of ghouls is unlikely to want to hear hrd truths.

Hey Donny, we have broken homes and bad behaviour over here as well. Think again dopey.
He wanted to use a "racial slur" but it wouldn't have been permitted to link on USMB

Get off your high horse. I have nothing to do with any of those things. Children are being murdered and your gun rights are more important.

You and your kind have actively promoted the social and moral decay that leads to these sorts of tragedies. And then you propose “solutions” that, at best, completely fail to address the problems that you have created, and which, in all likelihood, will only make them worse.

The left wrong is like a malfeasant physician, treating a dying poisoning victim with greater and greater doses of the very same poison that was killing the patient in the first place.

Last edited:
YES, we do.
Trump and his cult making sure of that.

May 24 2021
Texans will soon be allowed to carry handguns without a permit, background check or training.

State lawmakers approved a controversial bill Monday that would lift some of the remaining gun-carry restrictions in the Lone Star State — and Gov. Greg Abbott has said he plans to sign it into law.

April 29 2022
Gov. Ron DeSantis vowed on Friday that he would make Florida a so-called constitutional carry state, which would allow people to publicly carry firearms without permits.
"The legislature will get it done," DeSantis said during a news conference in north Florida. "I can't tell you if it's going to be next week or six months, but I can tell you that before I am done as governor, we will have a signature on that."
Not true at all. I have noted you failed to provide a link to the appropriate law.

Being allowed to carry is NOT unfettered.

So, your answer to a changing culture is to limit guns? That's a bandaid. How about eliminating relative morality? How about not confusing our children as to what born sex they are? How about stop claiming America is racist? How about a return to objective morals? How about elevating fatherhood instead of championing abortion? What's amazing to me, is you don't seem to have a clue why the culture in America has changed. Your answer is a political one, limit guns. We had guns back then too yet none of the shit that is going on today.

Everything in your posts is true or plain old common sense. All of those things should be part of the conversation. The problem is none of those things will get votes for democrats that’s why they will never be allowed to be part of the conversation. Gun laws are the only thing they and their media wing will push.

It doesnt look like. I think the ems are more willing to act on this though.
That’s why they haven’t done a fucking thing about it?

Words are empty to me, it’s action and your precious Democrats are just as useless as Republicans. The truth is, Dems use it as a wedge issue, just like abortion and really don’t want is solved. Prove me wrong.

Everything in your posts is true or plain old common sense. All of those things should be part of the conversation. The problem is none of those things will get votes for democrats that’s why they will never be allowed to be part of the conversation. Gun laws are the only thing they and their media wing will push.
They need a disarmed populace in order to affect their 'build back better' Marxist, Communist society.

Quite simply, paying for education isn’t a federal responsibility and is banned by the Tenth Amendment. All funding should be cut. The state and local governments should bear educational costs.
No, it isn't banned nor prohibited by the 10th amendment.
Reagan would have gotten rid of it if it did, so would NOOT.
Both threatened to, they did nothing.

Forum List

Back