Donald Trump 2020

Trump will absolutely need to make good on his promises. Not only did he run against a poor candidate but a large portion of his campaign was criticizing current leadership and assigning blame to them for the state of the nation. As an incumbent he has nobody to blame but himself and without numbers to back up his claims he will be dead in the water. I'd be very interested to see his messaging if he were to run in 2020

I hope he does a good job but because of his poor character attributes I hope he only serves one term. Maybe we will all get lucky and he will decide to retire after this term.

Many of Trump's "promises" are not really at the President's discretion, and would require action by Congress.

Four years is an eternity in politics. Whether Trump will decide to run again, whether he will be impeached, and whether his Presidency will be a success or a disaster are now totally unknown.

But honestly, who in the Democrat party could mount a credible campaign TODAY? Let alone four years from now. The only people on the radar screen will be over 70, and are known Left-wing whack jobs.

Barring something unforeseen, I think a second term should be Trump's for the asking.
Admittedly I know little to nothing about Tim Ryan but I liked what I heard from him when he challenged Pelosi for speakership. If Trump fails I think the Dems will run an experienced candidate. If Trump has some success then the Dem ticket may be open to an outsider businessman... perhaps a Bloomberg type

If Donald Trump reneges on his promises regarding immigration, do Trump supporters abandon him in 2020? His next election is going to be much more difficult since the Democrats won't be running the most unelectable candidate ever once again and it seemed like the immigration issue was a huge issue for his supporters (probably #2 behind the economy).

Ann Coulter: ‘Sounds like the big sell-out is coming’ from Trump on immigration
Who will the Dems run in 2020? Pokahontas? Having laughed at that, anything Trump is able to do will meet with the whining of libtards and cries of racism. All I can say to them is GFY.

If Donald Trump reneges on his promises regarding immigration, do Trump supporters abandon him in 2020? His next election is going to be much more difficult since the Democrats won't be running the most unelectable candidate ever once again and it seemed like the immigration issue was a huge issue for his supporters (probably #2 behind the economy).

Who will the Dems run in 2020? Pokahontas? Having laughed at that, anything Trump is able to do will meet with the whining of libtards and cries of racism. All I can say to them is GFY.
I have no idea who they will run. But we can both agree that whoever it is will he exponentially better than Hitlery Clinton.

And don't forget - nobody saw Donald Trump coming. What if Bill Gates or Warren Buffet decide to run? :dunno:

I have no idea who they will run. But we can both agree that whoever it is will he exponentially better than Hitlery Clinton.

And don't forget - nobody saw Donald Trump coming. What if Bill Gates or Warren Buffet decide to run? :dunno:
Gates would be great! Not sure if he has the ego for the job though

The big issue isn't 2020. It's 2024. After the GOP orchestrates the repeal of the XXII Amendment, Trump will win his THIRD term.

No he wouldn't. I have a ton of respect for Bill Gates, but sadly, he has zero respect for the U.S. Constitution. He firmly believes that government exists to leverage as he sees fit. For all his brilliance and all of his reading, it's painfully clear that he never read the U.S. Constitution.

Where I do think Gates would be great is if he were appointed to a cabinet position under a leader who would respect and defend the U.S. Constitution (such as a Ted Cruz).

The big issue isn't 2020. It's 2024. After the GOP orchestrates the repeal of the XXII Amendment, Trump will win his THIRD term.
That will never happen. Republican's are the party of limited power. That's the kind of shit that the Democrats would pull.

No he wouldn't. I have a ton of respect for Bill Gates, but sadly, he has zero respect for the U.S. Constitution. He firmly believes that government exists to leverage as he sees fit. For all his brilliance and all of his reading, it's painfully clear that he never read the U.S. Constitution.

Where I do think Gates would be great is if he were appointed to a cabinet position under a leader who would respect and defend the U.S. Constitution (such as a Ted Cruz).
I agree he would be great in a cabinet position but his skills as a business leader and philanthropist would play great to the left. I don't see him as a strong spokesperson and military leader though.

That will never happen. Republican's are the party of limited power. That's the kind of shit that the Democrats would pull.

To see the look on their faces when Trump beats Chelsea Clinton for a third term would be totally worth it.

Im not thinking Democrats will be his biggest problem. Im thinking republicans will.
That's exactly what I'm saying. If he reneges on his promises regrading immigration (and all indications are at this point that he will), will Republicans turn on him? Immigration appeared to be critical to his supporters.

The republicans already said they were not going to do his thing on illegals and ACA. Trump and his congress will have to dance, but largely the democrats just have to show up with popcorn and chill.

To see the look on their faces when Trump beats Chelsea Clinton for a third term would be totally worth it.
Chelsea Clinton wouldn't even be old enough to run for president in 2020. I can't tell if you're really this stupid or if you're just trolling.

Trump and the Republicans sure as hell better do something. We need to get these criminals out of the United States before Dumbocrats return to power and grant amnesty.

IMG_2914.jpg

Chelsea Clinton wouldn't even be old enough to run for president in 2020. I can't tell if you're really this stupid or if you're just trolling.

Ummmm the election for a third Trump term would be 2024.

Chelsea Clinton is currently 36 years old. The minimum age to be eligible to run for US President is 35. She could have run against her mother in this election.

So here is a progressive openly admitting to violating federal law. Let's hope that incoming Attorney General Jeff Sessions prosecutes this unethical dirt-bag. The cost for educating illegal aliens, providing healthcare to illegal aliens, feeding and housing illegal aliens, and various other costs are hundreds of billions per year. A nation that is $20 trillion in debt cannot afford that.

IMG_2851.jpg

Forum List

Back