Donald the hypocrite Trump strikes again

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
From his own mouth it doesn't matter his vp voted for the Iraq war but he rakes Hillary over the coals for it....Christ it's like Hillary and Hillary Jr running lie lie lie deflect deflect deflect

From his own mouth it doesn't matter his vp voted for the Iraq war but he rakes Hillary over the coals for it....Christ it's like Hillary and Hillary Jr running lie lie lie deflect deflect deflect

Meanwhile, Hilary is lambasting so-called 'White Privilege' when her white daughter got a job out of college making $900K.

Okay, Hillary was for and against NAFTA, for and against gay marriage, for and against the Iraq war. Seems to me they are just ordinary politicians to me.

Meanwhile, Hilary is lambasting so-called 'White Privilege' when her white daughter got a job out of college making $900K.

Okay, Hillary was for and against NAFTA, for and against gay marriage, for and against the Iraq war. Seems to me they are just ordinary politicians to me.

Some real SHIT choices

May I ask in the future that Mr.Donald J Trump be referred to as .....

The Wonderful Donald....

Thank you.

President elect would work as well....

Trump is a piece of scum. The guy 7 years ago was a democrat! He is playing you like there's no tomorrow.

Hillary is scum, she has flipped flopped so many times it's a wonder anyone but the dumb believe her.

Trump gets to "rake Hillary over the coals for it" because she supported Iraq before she undermined the mission like all the other democrat traitors. Pence is honest and makes no bones about his support for the President and it makes Hillary a freaking hypocrite as well as a traitor like the rest of the democrat party slime balls.

If the OP doesn't like Mr Trump......more reason for us to like Trump!!!!:2up:
Why's that dumbass you do realize up until Friday I was a trump supporter does that mean you weren't?

I am
I don't care who the VP is
Oh you will when Trump gets the Kennedy treatment you think they are just gonna let him upset the apple cart and put a stop to the corruption? HA! They are gonna take him out to get pence who is nothing more than a RINO and neocon

Trump is a piece of scum. The guy 7 years ago was a democrat! He is playing you like there's no tomorrow.

Well we know hitlery, we'll.take the uncertainty of trump....kinda shows you how bad she really is

Trump gets to "rake Hillary over the coals for it" because she supported Iraq before she undermined the mission like all the other democrat traitors. Pence is honest and makes no bones about his support for the President and it makes Hillary a freaking hypocrite as well as a traitor like the rest of the democrat party slime balls.

Bingo......Pence believed in it...Hilary did it for completely political reasons. Same reason she ran in new York and not arkansas.

So what is the fucking problem.... BOTH sides do it!

PQ8d4V5.gif
Bernie-Endorces-600-LI.jpg

I'm enjoying this

Pence is allowed a few mistakes, but Hillary's just incompetent and unreliable! Such hypocrisy with trade, foreign affairs, and more! When Hillary wasn't running for President, she was great; a truly thoughtful person! That all changed quick! ;-/

Forum List

Back