Donald Says 138 Million People dead

in Sri Lanka.

He posted this tweet at 3:48 a.m. this morning,

LOLOLOLOL!

Man never sleeps. Maybe that's why he can't pronounce "origins".

View attachment 257120

Trump mistakenly tweets millions dead in Sri Lanka explosions on Easter Sunday
138 million?!?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Senile, old goat.
And we have 57 states too.

Yeah, I was waiting for this one.
You guys are so predictable.
Do you think Obama knows how to pronounce "origins"?
Do you think Obama knows the definition of "exonerated"?
LOL!

He also knows how to pronounce “corpse men”.

No it means you are just anther jerk blinded by 3 years of lies and self hatred instilled by Democrats and the MSM. You clearly have lost the ability to objectively look at anything Trump. You are a divider and a piss poor American, unless being called an American offends you. I have a feeling that it does.

Anything else?

I personally think that Trump is doing a better job than Obama, whom I feel was the 2nd worst POUTS ever. I have supported Trump on many issues, including this two SCOTUS picks, his cutting of regulations, his making it easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed Govt and his deisre to pull our troops from the Middle East (though I will be happier if he actually does it).

None of that changes the fact (and yes it is a fact) that nothing changed as far as economic indicators go, after the election. Every measurable index is still moving in the same direction it was prior to the election.

The worst thing Trump has done is his stupid trade war which kept the GDP below 3% growth and has caused the financial markets to be stagnant for more than 440 days now.
you are so cute when you go on your little partisan rant!
Partisan is all you can say? Your insipid response was totally expected.

Can you find another incidence of President Obama doing something similar?

No we would have to discuss Obama's many intentional lies. Like if you like your healthcare plan and doctor you can keep them and Benghazi was over a youtube video. OH SNAP!
Those have both been completely debunked.

Try again, this time use real facts instead of manufactured bullshit.
Those have both been completely debunked.
On what planet, not this one.
Well here on Earth where the rest of us live they have been debunked over and over so you will have to do better.
You live in a world of accusations without due process or truth. Mindless obedience to people who wish to destroy the very things that made and keep this county great.No respect for our laws or our Constitution that is the law. It is old and tired and 2020 will show you what this division has led to, a landslide for Trump.

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

138 million?!?

Senile, old goat.

LOL!

That's two in eight years. So far you haven't even made it up to tRump's single day record.

Here's what REALLY happened in Sri Lanka:

Easter Bomb Attacks on Sri Lanka Churches, Hotels Kill at Least 207
Bombings appeared to be a coordinated series of attacks on tourists and the minority Christian community
Updated April 21, 2019 8:11 a.m. ET

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka—A series of blasts tore through churches and international hotels in Sri Lanka on Easter morning, killing at least 207 people and wounding more than 450 ...."

Easter Bomb Attacks on Sri Lanka Churches, Hotels Kill at Least 207
IMPEACH ::: he's fucking non compos mentis.

Baker Act! Faster than impeachment.
He knows what Isl
in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

138 million?!?

Senile, old goat.

LOL!

Obama said "corps". His ignorance was showcased then and his policies failed America by design. Obama was, and is, a traitor.

Oh, give it up. The list of Trump's "covfefe" fuck ups on Twitter and on camera is longer than God's arm and you know it, "Tim Apple".

LOL

No it means you are just anther jerk blinded by 3 years of lies and self hatred instilled by Democrats and the MSM. You clearly have lost the ability to objectively look at anything Trump. You are a divider and a piss poor American, unless being called an American offends you. I have a feeling that it does.

Anything else?

I personally think that Trump is doing a better job than Obama, whom I feel was the 2nd worst POUTS ever. I have supported Trump on many issues, including this two SCOTUS picks, his cutting of regulations, his making it easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed Govt and his deisre to pull our troops from the Middle East (though I will be happier if he actually does it).

None of that changes the fact (and yes it is a fact) that nothing changed as far as economic indicators go, after the election. Every measurable index is still moving in the same direction it was prior to the election.

The worst thing Trump has done is his stupid trade war which kept the GDP below 3% growth and has caused the financial markets to be stagnant for more than 440 days now.

I accept your unconditional surrender

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

138 million?!?

Senile, old goat.

LOL!

That's two in eight years. So far you haven't even made it up to tRump's single day record.

I bet Obama doesn't call it "Two Corinthians", either.

Anything else?

He is right Gator, you have become a one trick pony.

in Sri Lanka.

The POTUS sent his condolences at 3:48 a.m. this morning,

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

Typical Leftist. Any mistake gets attacked. Ridiculous.

That's not a mistake. That's fucking dementia.

In your opinion. Looks like a mistake to me. Are you on record stating that opinions may be wrong? Please confirm.

138 million?!?

Senile, old goat.

LOL!

I bet Obama doesn't call it "Two Corinthians", either.
There were two of them?

Anything else?

Surrender is what you have done. No such word in my vocabulary. The effects of your emasculation are evident, and frankly quite sickening.

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

In your opinion. Looks like a mistake to me. Are you on record stating that opinions may be wrong? Please confirm.
Once would be a mistake.

This foul forum just adds insult to injury today. What a tragedy. And you scumbags that are still whatabouting Obama etc. are fucked in the head. So sad for many families.

Happy Easter?

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

Once would be a mistake.

You’re a mistake

Anything else?

Surrender is what you have done. No such word in my vocabulary. The effects of your emasculation are evident, and frankly quite sickening.

LOL...ummm, when you type the word 'surrender', then that means it is in your vocabulary.

A little advice, don't try to sound intelligent or cool or tough...you don't do it very well.

Only a sheep, blindly follows ANY politician. And you Trumpbots are as sheepish (politically) as it gets.

I have never looked up to a politician in my life. And I have NEVER been remotely satisfied with the job ANY POTUS in my lifetime has done.
Why?
Because I think for myself and never trust a politician...EVER.

Forum List

Back