Donald loses more GOP support

More media lies by scum trolls.
7vf51.jpg

Yes indeed. A lot of them come from your holster.

Why? Oh, I know you got a hankering for some presidential meat don't you? You always said you'd love to "meat" Trump. Ok, it's all yours. Chow down gagger.

Every Republican platform since Reagan has been strong on free trade. NAFTA was negotiated and agreed to under H.W. Bush and has been strongly supported by Republicans.

Correction: most Republican politicians have strongly supported 'free trade' as implemented by such scams as NAFTA. Neo-liberal Democrats have as well.

Trump's rejection of NAFTA and other free trade agreements guarantees that he will get limited support from business which has been the backbone of Republican support.
]

And their base turned out in record numbers for Trump because he rejected 'business as usual' from the GOP leadership. He doesn't need their support, they need his; his voters outnumber the votes of a handful of hacks the voters loudly and overwhelmingly rejected in the Republican primaries. they tired of the lies and sellouts in their Party.

Trump labors under the illusion that most voters hate the establishment which to Trump means the leaders in government, business, media, education, and science.

Trump has proven right about what Republican voters want, which is change from the usual sellouts and hackery, and the GOP establishment is the crowd suffering from illusions that they should dictate to everybody else what policies they want. The voters want the likes of Ryan and the rest out by a large majority.

Why? Oh, I know you got a hankering for some presidential meat don't you? You always said you'd love to "meat" Trump. Ok, it's all yours. Chow down gagger.

Was any of that supposed to be in English? Oh wait, of course not; you’re from Texas.

Smoke spin troll lie gag suck...fail. If you were even a third as clever as you think you are, you might pass a 4th grade aptitude test. Might....

Was any of that supposed to be in English? Oh wait, of course not; you’re from Texas.

Smoke spin troll lie gag suck...fail. If you were even a third as clever as you think you are, you might pass a 4th grade aptitude test. Might....

One of the lamest trolls on the board. Her and 'Syriously' must be twins. Inept, low grade, banal, and simpletons.

Ahh, Texas witt…or at least half of it.

Smoke spin troll lie gag suck...fail. If you were even a third as clever as you think you are, you might pass a 4th grade aptitude test. Might...
Ahh, Texas witt…or at least half of it.

Gotta give credit where it's due. That was clever. Now, can you dress up like a Thai prostitute and come over?

The media tells the truth that Donald continues to weaken.

He may be on his knees and mouth open by Cleveland.

The political establishment finally tells the truth?

Damn, maybe I should vote for Donald after all.

Forum List

Back