Donald loses more GOP support

Eh, we both know the polls are crap. Hillary's a criminal, Obama's a traitor, the left wing media is in the bag for Democrats and the elections not until November. btw. cut back on the MSNBC viewing, it's effecting your critical thought abilities..

The bolded is a flat out lie. Jake never had those abilities.

More media lies by scum trolls.

:link:

Here's your link... enjoy... download (26).jpg

That wasn't even clever. C'mon man, you got to do better than that.

You ask for a link to an opinion, I take the time to respond anyway and you expect more...

My conclusion ..you're just another freeloading, entitlement sucking, lazy ass, humor disabled Democrat..(better ?) ..:laugh:

Last edited:
The far right in the GOP are no longer real Republicans.

After Cleveland, there will be a reckoning.

The media tells the truth that Donald continues to weaken.

He may be on his knees and mouth open by Cleveland.

You're channeling again. You know that'd you'd love to be on your knees up there.

The far right in the GOP are no longer real Republicans.

After Cleveland, there will be a reckoning.

What is a real Republican anyway, if we include you Jake and your opinions, it ranges from undeclared extreme left winger (You) to Attila the Hun?

Last edited:
Oh, no, Donald, more people who don't like you.

Here’s the growing list of big-name Republicans supporting Hillary Clinton

By Aaron Blake June 30 at 11:44 AM

Richard Armitage, Henry Paulson, Brent Scowcroft. Three big-name former George W. Bush administration officials in the past two weeks have announced that they are supporting Hillary Clinton in 2016 — all because Donald Trump is simply a bridge too far for them.

"When it comes to the presidency, I will not vote for Donald Trump," Paulson wrote in The Washington Post last week. "I will not cast a write-in vote. I’ll be voting for Hillary Clinton, with the hope that she can bring Americans together to do the things necessary to strengthen our economy, our environment and our place in the world. To my Republican friends: I know I’m not alone."

He's not. And below are the big names that are with him — or, perhaps more accurately, with her.

(A note: While many, many Republicans have declined to embrace Trump's candidacy, a growing but significantly smaller group has gone so far as to express support for Clinton. This list focuses on the latter, and it will be updated in the weeks ahead.)

Bush administration officials
Henry Paulson, treasury secretary
Richard Armitage, deputy secretary of state and adviser to Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush — Trump "doesn't appear to be to be a Republican, he doesn't appear to want to learn about issues. So I’m going to vote for Mrs. Clinton."
Brent Scowcroft, chairman of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board and adviser to three previous GOP presidents — "The presidency requires the judgment and knowledge to make tough calls under pressure.... [Clinton] has the wisdom and experience to lead our country at this critical time."
Alan Steinberg, regional EPA administrator
Kori Schake, National Security Council and State Department aide

Advisers to previous GOP presidents
Doug Elmets, former Reagan spokesman — "I could live with four years of Hillary Clinton before I could ever live with one day of Donald Trump as president."
Jim Cicconi, former Reagan and George H.W. Bush aide — "Hillary Clinton is experienced, qualified and will make a fine president. The alternative, I fear, would set our nation on a very dark path.”

A Washington Post-ABC News poll shows Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton taking a double-digit lead over Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and a higher percentage of Americans saying she's qualified to serve as president. (Sarah Parnass/The Washington Post)

Foreign policy leaders
Robert Kagan, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and a co-founder of the Project for the New American Century
Max Boot, senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations and adviser to GOP presidential candidates — "I'm literally losing sleep over Donald Trump. She would be vastly preferable to Trump."
Peter Mansoor, retired Army colonel and former aide to David Petraeus — "It will be the first Democratic presidential candidate I’ve voted for in my adult life."
Business leaders/donors
Marc Andreessen, venture capitalist — "[Silicon] Valley wouldn't be here, we wouldn't be doing any of this if we didn't have the amazing flow of immigrants that we've had in the last 80 years. And the idea of choking that off just makes me sick to my stomach."
Dan Akerson, former chairman and chief executive of General Motors — "Serving as the leader of the free world requires effective leadership, sound judgment, a steady hand and, most importantly, the temperament to deal with crises large and small. Donald Trump lacks each of these characteristics."
Chuck Robbins, chief executive of Cisco
Hamid Moghadam, chairman and chief executive of Prologis — "Our country is about tolerance and inclusion and that's why, as a lifelong Republican supporter, I endorse Hillary Clinton for president in this election."
William Oberndorf, $3 million to GOP candidates since 2012 — "If it is Trump vs. Clinton, and there is no viable third-party candidate, I will be voting for Hillary Clinton."
Mike Fernandez, $4 million to GOP candidates in recent years — "If I have a choice — and you can put it in bold — if I have a choice between Trump and Hillary Clinton, I’m choosing Hillary. She’s the lesser of two evils."

Former Republican elected officials
Larry Pressler, former three-term Republican senator from South Dakota who lost an independent campaign for his old seat in 2014 — "I can’t believe I’m endorsing Hillary Clinton for president, but I am. If someone had told me 10 years ago I would do this, I wouldn’t have believed them."
Arne Carlson, a former two-term Republican governor of Minnesota who supported President Obama
Robert Smith, former New York state Supreme Court justice — "This year, I’m going to vote for a Democrat for president  —  the first time I’ve done it in 36 years  —  and I think the decision is easy. Hillary Clinton is the only responsible choice, and I don’t understand why so few of my fellow conservatives see it that way."

Political operatives
Mark Salter, former top adviser to John McCain — "Whatever Hillary Clinton’s faults, she’s not ignorant or hateful or a nut. She acts like an adult and understands the responsibilities of an American president. That might not be a ringing endorsement. But in 2016, the year of Trump’s s campaign, it’s more than enough."
Mike Treiser, former Mitt Romney aide — "In the face of bigotry, hatred, violence, and small-mindedness, this time, I’m with her.”
Craig Snyder, former chief of staff to then-Republican former senator Arlen Specter (Pa.) and also an ex-colleague of former top Trump adviser Roger Stone and current top Trump adviser Paul Manafort.

Journalists
Ben Howe, editor at RedState.com

Hold the Presses!

Are you attempting to claim that someone dislike the Divine one ( Donald John Trump ) and if you are do you know what the word Blasphemy mean?

Those that are opposing God gift to mankind are not even RINO's but are nothing more than Pinko Communist American hating terrorists and should be round up and tossed over the wall after the Great Divine Leader ( Donald John Trump ) will it to be built!

( As you scratch your head wondering where the hell this came from, well I am channeling my inner Trumpster and helping the poor guys that believe in the Charlatan sales pitch, or better yet I am just being a Richard Head... )
(

Never Fear! If elected he will enable law suits against the press so that any oped that disagrees with him will face financial ruin. Jail can only be around the corner.

And anyone found with a unflattering caricature of him will be waterboarded!

Wait. Sorry, gotta go practise holding my breath...

You ask for a link to an opinion, I take the time to respond anyway and you expect more...

My conclusion ..you're just another freeloading, entitlement sucking, lazy ass, humor disabled Democrat..(better ?) ..:laugh:

Pathetic. Can't you throw out some beastiality or a racist slam, or something? Make it interesting.

Lumpy1 is afraid Donnie is going to get dumped at Cleveland and a reckoning begins against the far right,

the captain and crew knew it was the "witch of November come stealing "
Gingrich and Christie Top Trump’s VP Short List

June 30, 2016
“Donald Trump’s campaign has begun formally vetting possible running mates, with former House speaker Newt Gingrich emerging as the leading candidate followed by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie,” the Washington Post reports.

“Given Trump’s unpredictability, campaign associates caution that the presumptive Republican nominee could still shake up his shortlist. But with little more than two weeks before the start of the Republican National Convention, Gingrich and Christie have been asked to submit documents and are being cast as favorites for the post inside the campaign.”
trump-cnn-debatr-119x89.jpg
2016-02-26T192812Z_1_LYNXNPEC1P1J0_RTROPTP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP-119x89.jpg
49.gif

Pathetic. Can't you throw out some beastiality or a racist slam, or something? Make it interesting.

I would if I was a Democrat but I'm blessed with common sense and integrity...... :eusa_angel:

I would if I was a Democrat but I'm blessed with common sense and integrity...... :eusa_angel:

Uh, yeah, okay dude. Whatever. For someone complaining about others not having a sense of humor, you're not remotely funny. And you clearly failed to comprehend the joke in my first post.

Lumpy1 is afraid Donnie is going to get dumped at Cleveland and a reckoning begins against the far right,

The odds are so slim it seems like a huge waste of time but eh, you seem to enjoy it and I am amused so what the heck...enjoy

Richard Armitage, Henry Paulson, Brent Scowcroft. Three big-name former George W. Bush administration officials in the past two weeks have announced that they are supporting Hillary Clinton in 2016 — all because Donald Trump is simply a bridge too far for them.

"When it comes to the presidency, I will not vote for Donald Trump," Paulson wrote in The Washington Post last week. "I will not cast a write-in vote. I’ll be voting for Hillary Clinton, with the hope that she can bring Americans together to do the things necessary to strengthen our economy, our environment and our place in the world. To my Republican friends: I know I’m not alone."

He's not. And below are the big names that are with him — or, perhaps more accurately, with her.

(A note: While many, many Republicans have declined to embrace Trump's candidacy, a growing but significantly smaller group has gone so far as to express support for Clinton. This list focuses on the latter, and it will be updated in the weeks ahead.)

Richard Armitage, deputy secretary of state and adviser to Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush — Trump "doesn't appear to be to be a Republican, he doesn't appear to want to learn about issues. So I’m going to vote for Mrs. Clinton."
Brent Scowcroft, chairman of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board and adviser to three previous GOP presidents — "The presidency requires the judgment and knowledge to make tough calls under pressure.... [Clinton] has the wisdom and experience to lead our country at this critical time."

Doug Elmets, former Reagan spokesman — "I could live with four years of Hillary Clinton before I could ever live with one day of Donald Trump as president."
Jim Cicconi, former Reagan and George H.W. Bush aide — "Hillary Clinton is experienced, qualified and will make a fine president. The alternative, I fear, would set our nation on a very dark path.”

A Washington Post-ABC News poll shows Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton taking a double-digit lead over Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and a higher percentage of Americans saying she's qualified to serve as president. (Sarah Parnass/The Washington Post)

Foreign policy leaders
Robert Kagan, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and a co-founder of the Project for the New American Century
Max Boot, senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations and adviser to GOP presidential candidates — "I'm literally losing sleep over Donald Trump. She would be vastly preferable to Trump."
Peter Mansoor, retired Army colonel and former aide to David Petraeus — "It will be the first Democratic presidential candidate I’ve voted for in my adult life."
Business leaders/donors
Marc Andreessen, venture capitalist — "[Silicon] Valley wouldn't be here, we wouldn't be doing any of this if we didn't have the amazing flow of immigrants that we've had in the last 80 years. And the idea of choking that off just makes me sick to my stomach."
Dan Akerson, former chairman and chief executive of General Motors — "Serving as the leader of the free world requires effective leadership, sound judgment, a steady hand and, most importantly, the temperament to deal with crises large and small. Donald Trump lacks each of these characteristics."
Hamid Moghadam, chairman and chief executive of Prologis — "Our country is about tolerance and inclusion and that's why, as a lifelong Republican supporter, I endorse Hillary Clinton for president in this election."
William Oberndorf, $3 million to GOP candidates since 2012 — "If it is Trump vs. Clinton, and there is no viable third-party candidate, I will be voting for Hillary Clinton."
Mike Fernandez, $4 million to GOP candidates in recent years — "If I have a choice — and you can put it in bold — if I have a choice between Trump and Hillary Clinton, I’m choosing Hillary. She’s the lesser of two evils."

Larry Pressler, former three-term Republican senator from South Dakota who lost an independent campaign for his old seat in 2014 — "I can’t believe I’m endorsing Hillary Clinton for president, but I am. If someone had told me 10 years ago I would do this, I wouldn’t have believed them."
Arne Carlson, a former two-term Republican governor of Minnesota who supported President Obama
Robert Smith, former New York state Supreme Court justice — "This year, I’m going to vote for a Democrat for president  —  the first time I’ve done it in 36 years  —  and I think the decision is easy. Hillary Clinton is the only responsible choice, and I don’t understand why so few of my fellow conservatives see it that way."

Political operatives
Mark Salter, former top adviser to John McCain — "Whatever Hillary Clinton’s faults, she’s not ignorant or hateful or a nut. She acts like an adult and understands the responsibilities of an American president. That might not be a ringing endorsement. But in 2016, the year of Trump’s s campaign, it’s more than enough."
Mike Treiser, former Mitt Romney aide — "In the face of bigotry, hatred, violence, and small-mindedness, this time, I’m with her.”
Craig Snyder, former chief of staff to then-Republican former senator Arlen Specter (Pa.) and also an ex-colleague of former top Trump adviser Roger Stone and current top Trump adviser Paul Manafort.

Journalists

What's going to hurt Trump more than Republicans coming out for Hillary, is the Republicans that support Trump as the nominee but criticism him daily and refuse to campaign for him. Next fall, Trump is going to need top Republicans such ex-presidents, senior congressmen, top names in business, science, economics, and the arts campaigning for him.

If Trump doesn't stop attacking groups such as the US Chamber of Commerce which have always been allies of Republican presidential candidates, they may end up supporting Clinton.

I think Trump says whatever he thinks without considering the consequences. The man just can't keep his mouth shut.

If Trump doesn't stop attacking groups such as the US Chamber of Commerce which have always been allies of Republican presidential candidates, they may end up supporting Clinton.

They are the biggest sellouts around; of course they will support the NAFTA gimps and the pro-illegal alien fans. GOP hack Pale Ryan is their biggest whore.

Foreign policy leaders
Business leaders/donors

Political operatives

Journalists

What's going to hurt Trump more than Republicans coming out for Hillary, is the Republicans that support Trump as the nominee but criticism him daily and refuse to campaign for him. Next fall, Trump is going to need top Republicans such ex-presidents, senior congressmen, top names in business, science, economics, and the arts campaigning for him.

I think Trump says whatever he thinks without considering the consequences. The man just can't keep his mouth shut.

Hillary represents a fully bought off, status quo, continue screwing over the middle-class candidate. Trump is the opposite, there's a cost and difficulties relating to that, no doubt.

Trump only cares what Trump does.

He has no love for America or her values.

Nor do you, look at the bright side....now you can join the Military and get that Trans OP you've been wanting/
I served more than a decade in the active service, and I was kind to sexually confused freeks like you.

You are only mad that you have to pay for your gender reassignment, but your lovers now have the government pay for theirs.

Stop hating yourself.

Forum List

Back