Don;t republicans love em?

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
Don't you LOVE Trump's cabinet picks? Some are fine with me (even if they're on the list below), but STILL ...
Secretary of Labor ... Opposed to a minimum wage.
Attorney General ... Alabama senator who says "******" and dislikes wetbacks.
EPA ... Okie Attorney General who has made a career out of suing the EPA.
Secretary of Energy ... Advocates disbanding the Department of Energy.
Secretary of the Treasury ... Goldman Sachs guy. A Dem senator says, "This isn't draining the swamp -- it's stocking it with alligators."
Secretary of Commerce ... another billionaire.
Secretary of Education ... Rich Bitch who would not be caught dead in a public school.
Small Business Administration ... WWE World Wrestling Queen.
Chief Adviser ... Right-winger whose web site is a haven for White Nationalists.
Secretary of State ... Big Oil CEO proud of the Hero of the Soviet Unionmedal given to him by Vladimir Putin.
This is great!!! By Dialector

Don't you LOVE Trump's cabinet picks? Some are fine with me (even if they're on the list below), but STILL ...
Secretary of the Treasury ... Goldman Sachs guy. A Dem senator says, "This isn't draining the swamp -- it's stocking it with alligators."
Secretary of Education ... Rich Bitch who would not be caught dead in a public school.
Chief Adviser ... Right-winger whose web site is a haven for White Nationalists.
Secretary of State ... Big Oil CEO proud of the Hero of the Soviet Unionmedal given to him by Vladimir Putin.
Dude You REALLY need to take a break before you have a nervous or mental breakdown...I got a feeling its already started. Oh and the Soviet Union ceased to exist ohhh around 25 years ago....and its DICTATOR and Putin isn't a dictator he was elected. Medvedev was even president of Russia for 4 years when Putin wasn't. Just BREATHE and calm down. I wouldn't be freaking out of Clinton's picks....I would be ignoring them.Enjoy the economy skyrocketing under President Trump,our incomes going up because illegals are kept OUT so the pool for cheap labor is greatly reduced and we are kept OUT of stupid wars.

Last edited:
Dude You REALLY need to take a break before you have a nervous or mental breakdown...I got a feeling its already started.
lol lol no breakdown making too much money with the chump ah

I don't see any losers on that list. Should we start on Obama's cabinet?

Dude You REALLY need to take a break before you have a nervous or mental breakdown...I got a feeling its already started.
I don't even understand what you are saying. You are CLEARLY having major issues with Trump winning,his cabinet,etc. You are having issues with spelling and punctuation,you think the Soviet Union is still around I mean jesus..take a break dude.

I don't even understand what you are saying. You are CLEARLY having major issues with Trump winning,his cabinet,etc. You are having issues with spelling and punctuation,you think the Soviet Union is still around I mean jesus..take a break dude.
Odium You're concerned with all the spelling and punctuation rather the jist of the post ? You are another sick republican

I don't see any losers on that list. Should we start on Obama's cabinet?
You're blind

Odium You're concerned with all the spelling and punctuation rather the jist of the post ? You are another sick republican

He's just stupid.

You're a blithering idiot though, so since he out ranks you intellectually he can correct your shitty english skills.

I am not concerned at all. I am point out facts. You are losing your grasp on reality. The punctuation and spelling is part of it. It reminds me of a frothing at the mouth rabid dog.

I am not concerned at all. I am point out facts. You are losing your grasp on reality. The punctuation and spelling is part of it. It reminds me of a frothing at the mouth rabid dog.
I am point out facts????? and you open your stupid republican mouth about me ??? look the f in the mirror patriot lol

"Opposed to a minimum wage" What does that mean since we have a minimum wage? "Dislikes wetbacks" Who calls illegal immigrants "wetbacks" except the radical low information left? "Billionaire" and "Rich Bitch"? The radical left is literally going crazy.

Forum List

Back