Don Jr.: 'We need a guy like Trump right now' to blow the system up/Eric Trump: I've never been more proud of my father

Patriots need to be loud and proud. This is going to end one of two ways. Which side are you on: Liberty and justice; or slavery and oppression?

your choice.

Patriots need to be loud and proud. This is going to end one of two ways. Which side are you on: Liberty and justice; or slavery and oppression?

your choice.

"Patriots", those people you're referring to don't even know what "patriot" even means.
"Liberty and justice", the same people stopping women having abortions, wanting to stop transexuals and gay people having a normal life... yeah, what you mean is religion taking over and no liberty at all.

"Patriots", those people you're referring to don't even know what "patriot" even means.
"Liberty and justice", the same people stopping women having abortions, wanting to stop transexuals and gay people having a normal life... yeah, what you mean is religion taking over and no liberty at all.
These are the spoiled children who wreck the sandbox because they don't think they're getting their way.

They have no idea what it would actually look like, what that would do to the country, but they want to do it anyway. Because their feelings are hurt.

They lack the capacity to persuade with intelligence, process and reason, so they go straight caveman, and the rest of the country has to pay.

vHHcC76.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about? No. Really. WTF? Water cooler talk? maybe. But the level of intellectual bankruptcy weirdo bot displays is pathetic. When are they going to come out with the upgraded chat bots? These old things are tiresome.

These are the spoiled children who wreck the sandbox because they don't think they're getting their way.

They have no idea what it would actually look like, what that would do to the country, but they want to do it anyway. Because their feelings are hurt.

They lack the capacity to persuade with intelligence, process and reason, so they go straight caveman, and the rest of the country has to pay.

vHHcC76.jpg

Yeah, I mean the UK has shown this with Brexit. Literally they're destroying the country just because it's entertaining and the US is doing it too.

What the fuck are you talking about? No. Really. WTF? Water cooler talk? maybe. But the level of intellectual bankruptcy weirdo bot displays is pathetic. When are they going to come out with the upgraded chat bots? These old things are tiresome.

What's a "patriot"?
It's not "right wing".

I'm literally making an argument. You're literally attacking me rather than thinking about what I've said.

It should be ME who says "These old things are tiresome."

Yeah, I mean the UK has shown this with Brexit. Literally they're destroying the country just because it's entertaining and the US is doing it too.
Some of them -- I don't have a guess on the percentage -- think that they've already "lost", that the country is already gone, and they're just tossing grenades to wreck what's left.

This is what four decades of right wing media has done to them.

Some of them -- I don't have a guess on the percentage -- think that they've already "lost", that the country is already gone, and they're just tossing grenades to wreck what's left.

This is what four decades of right wing media has done to them.

Yes, or more, what four decades of the Koch brothers (pretending it's said coke rather than cock) has done. They really have destroyed the country.

Forum List

Back