Dominionist Governor Rick Perry Acknowledges Abuse of Power Allowing Austin to Secede from Texas

I'll give Gary 10 Points For Consistency....in being whackjob loon.
Thank you for noticing my consistency. I am consistent. But it is not a whackjob, because the first person to introduce gun control into the US congress did so in 1963 and he was a known Zionist. And I believe LBJ had JFK killed and signed that gun control into law. LBJ also quit monitoring the Israeli nuke program. And if there was a mob component, Meir Lansky was a known Zionist. LBJ was a Zionist, I have no doubt. This website, which I do not endorse as I have not read everything, makes a compelling argument that LBJ was a Zionist: Our First Jewish President Lyndon Johnson - an update The 5 Towns Jewish Times

Thank you for noticing my consistency. I am consistent. But it is not a whackjob, because the first person to introduce gun control into the US congress did so in 1963 and he was a known Zionist. And I believe LBJ had JFK killed and signed that into law. LBJ also quit monitoring the Israeli nuke program. And if there was a mob component, Meir Lansky was a known Zionist. LBJ was a Zionists, I have no doubt. This website, which I do not endorse as I have not read everything, makes a compelling argument that LBJ was a Zionist: Our First Jewish President Lyndon Johnson - an update The 5 Towns Jewish Times

Being consistent and being a whackjob are not mutually exclusive, as your posting history here clearly demonstrates.

Thank you for noticing my consistency. I am consistent. But it is not a whackjob, because the first person to introduce gun control into the US congress did so in 1963 and he was a known Zionist. And I believe LBJ had JFK killed and signed that into law. LBJ also quit monitoring the Israeli nuke program. And if there was a mob component, Meir Lansky was a known Zionist. LBJ was a Zionists, I have no doubt. This website, which I do not endorse as I have not read everything, makes a compelling argument that LBJ was a Zionist: Our First Jewish President Lyndon Johnson - an update The 5 Towns Jewish Times

Being consistent and being a whackjob are not mutually exclusive, as your posting history here clearly demonstrates.
You still haven't proven how Zionism is Judaism. And you are a coward to keep taking cheap shots at me while not being able to do that.

Anti-Semitism Anti-Zionism Jewish Virtual Library

There is a dangerous confluence between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism, though the two concepts are not always identical. Anti-Zionism is often used to conceal hatred of Jews. Anti-Semitic views can be easily distinguished from legitimate criticism of Israel.

• Consider the source. Is the speaker someone with a history of anti-Jewish attitudes?
  • Critics who habitually single out Israel for condemnation while ignoring far worse actions by other countries (especially other Middle Eastern countries) are anti-Semitic.
  • Likening Israel to Nazi Germany, or to traditional anti-Jewish stereotypical behavior is another sure sign of Jew-baiting.
  • Attacks on the merits of Israel's existence rather than individual government policies are anti-Semitic.
When approached by a student who attacked Zionism, Dr. Martin Luther King responded: “When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism.”

You still haven't proven how Zionism is Judaism. And you are a coward to keep taking cheap shots at me while not being able to do that.

Excuse me, I already addressed that. You don't like the answer.

Too bad. So sad.

You're just a sanctimonious Anti-Semite Troll. Deal.

Anti-Semitism Anti-Zionism Jewish Virtual Library

There is a dangerous confluence between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism, though the two concepts are not always identical. Anti-Zionism is often used to conceal hatred of Jews. Anti-Semitic views can be easily distinguished from legitimate criticism of Israel.

• Consider the source. Is the speaker someone with a history of anti-Jewish attitudes?
  • Critics who habitually single out Israel for condemnation while ignoring far worse actions by other countries (especially other Middle Eastern countries) are anti-Semitic.
  • Likening Israel to Nazi Germany, or to traditional anti-Jewish stereotypical behavior is another sure sign of Jew-baiting.
  • Attacks on the merits of Israel's existence rather than individual government policies are anti-Semitic.
When approached by a student who attacked Zionism, Dr. Martin Luther King responded: “When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism.”
of course the dangerous confluence must be educated against. Even the Jewish Virtual library admits that anti Zionism is not the same as anti Semitism. Noah Chomsky has been anti Zionist for a long time. He just doesn't see the global nature of the movement quite the same was as he should. He turns dumb when it comes to conspiracy. But he has said that Israel is a criminal state against the Palestinians for 30 years or more.

In my ebook Wicked Zionism, I take to task an author on Veterans Today, who should have been speaking of Zionists when he was speaking of Jews. Veterans Today backed my position and I included their correspondence in the book. I fight anti Semitism. As far as MLK was concerned, he was from the south, so... And I believe the government of LBJ had him killed and LBJ was a Zionist.

Too bad. So sad.

You will have to repeat it because I didn't see it.

Examples of Globalization Dominionist Governor Rick Perry Acknowledges Abuse of Power Allowing Austin to Secede from Texas
...Perry felt that the dark rims would make him look a little smarter, noting that "Russell Westbrook looks like a genius and our state is proud of the OKC Thunder and the attention that team brings to Texas."

Perry made no claims that the rims would make him look that much smarter as he feels he has gotten away with sub average intelligence for years, relying on red neck idiots to keep him in power. He acknowledges that he is smarter than they are and that is all that matters.

He does feel some sorrow in letting Travis County go, because he looks to the Texas Chainsaw Massacres as proof that guns don't kill people, chainsaws do. Losing that state history does give Governor Perry regret.

Perry also will bid goodbye to gays in the state who he likes privately if not publicly....
Yeah well Perry was a Democrat, who merely put on the republican hat to get the job. As a republican he's been one of those rino neo-con democrats that want to bring on communism to our country by pretending to be conservative while really just being an agent of the democrat party.

Too bad. So sad.

You will have to repeat it because I didn't see it.

I can't help it if you don't read responses to your posts. I'm not your personal message board assistant.

Examples of Globalization Dominionist Governor Rick Perry Acknowledges Abuse of Power Allowing Austin to Secede from Texas
...Perry felt that the dark rims would make him look a little smarter, noting that "Russell Westbrook looks like a genius and our state is proud of the OKC Thunder and the attention that team brings to Texas."

Perry made no claims that the rims would make him look that much smarter as he feels he has gotten away with sub average intelligence for years, relying on red neck idiots to keep him in power. He acknowledges that he is smarter than they are and that is all that matters.

He does feel some sorrow in letting Travis County go, because he looks to the Texas Chainsaw Massacres as proof that guns don't kill people, chainsaws do. Losing that state history does give Governor Perry regret.

Perry also will bid goodbye to gays in the state who he likes privately if not publicly....
Yeah well Perry was a Democrat, who merely put on the republican hat to get the job. As a republican he's been one of those rino neo-con democrats that want to bring on communism to our country by pretending to be conservative while really just being an agent of the democrat party.
I agree with most of what you say, except it is planning that is not communist. It is planning that is crony capitalist, because Roubini said, the private sector keeps the profits. The losses are socialized. And this is accurate. Beck and the Kochs and the John Birch Society want to deflect off the crony capitalists by talking about communism. Yes, the NWO did fund the communists, but now they are funding capitalists.

I agree with most of what you say, except it is planning that is not communist. It is planning that is crony capitalist, because Roubini said, the private sector keeps the profits. The losses are socialized. And this is accurate. Beck and the Kochs and the John Birch Society want to deflect off the crony capitalists by talking about communism. Yes, the NWO did fund the communists, but now they are funding capitalists.

Seems damn obvious that the democrats have been excelling in crony capitalism as well. Both parties suck unless you are getting checks from them.

Seems damn obvious that the democrats have been excelling in crony capitalism as well. Both parties suck unless you are getting checks from them.
No question. But Dodd-Frank was an attempt to dial that back. Of course the banks were able to water it down. We will see if they can blow the Jamie Dimon bubble that he wanted before he got throat cancer.

No question. But Dodd-Frank was an attempt to dial that back. Of course the banks were able to water it down. We will see if they can blow the Jamie Dimon bubble that he wanted before he got throat cancer.

Dodd-Frank was a turd. Designed merely to benefit big banks at the expense of small banks and credit unions.

Last edited:

Dodd-Frank was a turd.
Actually it wasn't, but the consumer protection got put under the Fed. The Fed is the turd. And implimentation of the rules is what is turdish. But there was a huge banker paid for propaganda campaign against it. If you only read mainstream news, I could understand how you came to your opinion.

In my ebook Wicked Zionism, I take to task an author on Veterans Today, who should have been speaking of Zionists when he was speaking of Jews. Veterans Today backed my position and I included their correspondence in the book. I fight anti Semitism. As far as MLK was concerned, he was from the south, so... And I believe the government of LBJ had him killed and LBJ was a Zionist.

Okay. Now it is becoming increasingly clear why you are posting your vile threads.

These threads are Message Board Infomercials for your ebooks. If you wish to advertise on this site, contact the management and pay for your ads.

Dodd-Frank was a turd.
Actually it wasn't, but the consumer protection got put under the Fed. The Fed is the turd. And implimentation of the rules is what is turdish. But there was a huge banker paid for propaganda campaign against it. If you only read mainstream news, I could understand how you came to your opinion.
No, I'm very familiar with this Turd.

Okay. Now it is becoming increasingly clear why you are posting your vile threads.

These threads are Message Board Infomercials for your ebooks. If you wish to advertise on this site, contact the management and pay for your ads.
Excuse me? I mentioned the book once, in context of you people accusing me of racism. You are a troll.

Dodd-Frank was a turd.
Prove it.

Dodd-Frank was a turd.
Prove it.
:hellno:

Forum List

Back