Energy Secretary Rick Perry Expected To Resign - Another Deep State Plant Exposed?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Energy Secretary Rick Perry eyeing exit in November

Once again, Trump brilliantly exposes another Deep State plant because it seems that Rick Perry is also another rat who is jumping ship. I knew when Trump appointed Perry that he only did it in order to expose the Deep State plot and now he has the Dems playing right into his hand.

"Perry has drawn scrutiny because he led the U.S. delegation to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's inauguration in May, a visit that came as the administration was trying to determine whether the new leader would be amenable to Trump's demands, according to a whistleblower's report that the White House released last week. Perry was a last-minute replacement for Vice President Mike Pence, who is facing mounting questions about his own role in the scandal."

Now I am sure the Dems will try to bring Perry in to testify and if Perry has any piece of patriotism left in him, he will not cooperate and protect Trump as well as protect America -- if he doesn't do that, he will not be welcome back in the great state of Texas -- Texas is no place for traitors -- unless you live in liberal s'holes like Dallas (where Bush lives) or Austin.

Once again, Trump brilliantly exposes another Deep State plant because it seems that Rick Perry is also another rat who is jumping ship. I knew when Trump appointed Perry that he only did it in order to expose the Deep State plot and now he has the Dems playing right into his hand.

"Perry has drawn scrutiny because he led the U.S. delegation to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's inauguration in May, a visit that came as the administration was trying to determine whether the new leader would be amenable to Trump's demands, according to a whistleblower's report that the White House released last week. Perry was a last-minute replacement for Vice President Mike Pence, who is facing mounting questions about his own role in the scandal."

Now I am sure the Dems will try to bring Perry in to testify and if Perry has any piece of patriotism left in him, he will not cooperate and protect Trump as well as protect America -- if he doesn't do that, he will not be welcome back in the great state of Texas -- Texas is no place for traitors -- unless you live in liberal s'holes like Dallas (where Bush lives) or Austin.
You are wrong-Rick Perry is an idiot-he served his purpose and is now going to be a free agent.

You are wrong-Rick Perry is an idiot-he served his purpose and is now going to be a free agent.
Yes he is an idiot, and a secret Dem.....

Trump totally called it right.....

Forum List

Back