Dominion Strikes Back Against The Liars

Nice piece of Russian-Chinese Propaganda Comrade.

Faux Fraud Biden, is not the President because Faux Xiden had the election rigged for him. Literally no one trusts or likes this fool but you'd have us believe he is more popular than Obama.
Meanwhile, back in reality, what charges have been brought against Dominion, anywhere, by any Trumper, relating to any of the hysterical accusations concerning it?
Just to be clear......you feel there is no reason to question the folllowing...EVER: ( I ask to see how honest you are.....or arent).

A candidate who lost an election got more votes than anyone else in any election in history other than the election of 2020.

State governors allowed changes to state election laws despite them not being in accordance with state election laws

There were more mail in ballots than ever before in the history of elections

There were more absentee ballots than ever before in the history of elections

So in your eyes, the result should not have been, at the very least, reviewed?

Why not? Because you liked the original result?

You are apparently unaware at how expensive these types of lawsuits are.

Not as expensive as a Vote Tabulation company having its reputation ruined by false claims

Sigh, you apparently think any low profit company can easily sue people (Few who are lawyers themselves) 20 times separately and still have any money left before any verdicts comes along..... It can take MONTHS for a decision and hopefully in their favor.....

I have had to pay a lot of court costs to get my claims processed always in my favor, yet never recovered all the costs.

This is not about the money
It is about Dominions reputation and existence as a company.

That is why this case will not be settled in some no finding of fault, out of court settlement.

Dominion will demand its day in court and wants the findings on record.

The capitalist enterprise, Dominion Voting Systems, was the victim of a vicious smear campaign by hyper-partisan lowlifes falsely blaming it for the Loser's loss.

'Squid Head' Giuliani, 'Pillow Boy', Fox News, and the Cry Baby Loser himself are among the conspirators who may pay for their lies.

Dominion lawyer: We haven't ruled out suing Trump, other media outlets
Dominion has filed four defamation lawsuits, including one against Fox News on Friday, alleging the defendants promoted unfounded allegations that Dominion's voting machines switched votes for Trump to votes for President Biden in the 2020 election.
The other suits were filed against pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, Trump's former lawyer Rudy Giuliani and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, with all three requesting $1.3 billion in damages.
Clare confirmed on the podcast that Dominion is considering filing lawsuits against other media outlets that the company said helped advance the debunked conspiracy theory. He did not specifically identify any of these media outlets but said it was a "fair assumption" lawsuits against media outlets were coming...
Will all the culprits parrot uber-trumper Sidney Powell's defense?
"No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact."

The excuse,
"Of course I lied! But the lie was so absurd that
no reasonable person would ever actually swallow it!"
is a wonderfully novel approach, casting all gullible trumpies as woefully deficient in reasoning skills

Will the defense then submit as Exhibit A, some clearly delusional pifflewit who did swallow the lie:

View attachment 474212

View attachment 474215
"Well, of course, morons believed our lie!
They are morons
- even if they're our morons!"

This is the Alex Jones Defense. Yes I said crazy shit about Sandy Hook on the internet but no one should take me seriously. I'm just playing this batshit crazy loon on the internet. None of this is real, or to be taken seriously.

Not as expensive as a Vote Tabulation company having its reputation ruined by false claims

But there never should ever be a private vote tabulation company.
There is no way any private company could ever be trusted.
And they are never going to let their code out to the public domain, so we can never be sure.
Likely all voting should always just be paper ballots, and nothing else.
Certainly if you ever hook up a voting machine to a network, it is not longer secure or valid.
Dominion was and is perpetuating a fraud.
States do not have the expertise to develop their own vote tabulation systems
They have always relied on private vendors.

Dominion products have been extensively verified and validated by independent govt agencies. They could not use them otherwise

Yet they have the expertise to run the entire medical care system.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Faux Fraud Biden, is not the President because Faux Xiden had the election rigged for him. Literally no one trusts or likes this fool but you'd have us believe he is more popular than Obama.
Meanwhile, back in reality, what charges have been brought against Dominion, anywhere, by any Trumper, relating to any of the hysterical accusations concerning it?

The fact it is so easy to commit fraud with voting machines that it leaves no evidence, does not make them more reliable, but less.
Everyone should know that any machine you put on a network can easily be hacked.
That does without saying.

Sigh, you apparently think any low profit company can easily sue people (Few who are lawyers themselves) 20 times separately and still have any money left before any verdicts comes along..... It can take MONTHS for a decision and hopefully in their favor.....

I have had to pay a lot of court costs to get my claims processed always in my favor, yet never recovered all the costs.

That is why this case will not be settled in some no finding of fault, out of court settlement.

When is the court date for the suit against Mike Lindell, Mr. Know-it-all?

Just to be clear......you feel there is no reason to question the folllowing...EVER: ( I ask to see how honest you are.....or arent).

A candidate who lost an election got more votes than anyone else in any election in history other than the election of 2020.

State governors allowed changes to state election laws despite them not being in accordance with state election laws

Um......so?

What does that have to do with claims about Dominion?

I am well aware about Reputation, I am talking about Court Expenses which you keep ignoring, they can go bankrupt from filing too many lawsuits, you are too sure of the outcome which is sign of arrogance.

The capitalist enterprise, Dominion Voting Systems, was the victim of a vicious smear campaign by hyper-partisan lowlifes falsely blaming it for the Loser's loss.

'Squid Head' Giuliani, 'Pillow Boy', Fox News, and the Cry Baby Loser himself are among the conspirators who may pay for their lies.

Dominion has filed four defamation lawsuits, including one against Fox News on Friday, alleging the defendants promoted unfounded allegations that Dominion's voting machines switched votes for Trump to votes for President Biden in the 2020 election.
The other suits were filed against pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, Trump's former lawyer Rudy Giuliani and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, with all three requesting $1.3 billion in damages.
Clare confirmed on the podcast that Dominion is considering filing lawsuits against other media outlets that the company said helped advance the debunked conspiracy theory. He did not specifically identify any of these media outlets but said it was a "fair assumption" lawsuits against media outlets were coming...
"No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact."

The excuse,
is a wonderfully novel approach, casting all gullible trumpies as woefully deficient in reasoning skills

Will the defense then submit as Exhibit A, some clearly delusional pifflewit who did swallow the lie:

View attachment 474212

View attachment 474215
They are morons

This is the Alex Jones Defense. Yes I said crazy shit about Sandy Hook on the internet but no one should take me seriously. I'm just playing this batshit crazy loon on the internet. None of this is real, or to be taken seriously.

But voting machines are inherently indefensible.
They serve no purpose but to make voter fraud easier.
No code can ever be verified, Dominion would never let them at the code anyway, and once networked, the machine could be running totally different downloaded code anyway.
So there is no way anyone should ever used networked voting machines.
They are always way to easily hacked.
Everyone should know that.

The fact it is so easy to commit fraud with voting machines that it leaves no evidence, does not make them more reliable, but less.
Everyone should know that any machine you put on a network can easily be hacked.
That does without saying.
Dominion was hacked, in the middle of a hearing in Georgia.

Every year more and more people in the USA are eligible to vote, so every year more and more people vote than at any other time in history. More people voted in 2008 than any other time in history. Ditto 2012. 2016 is the only outlier - the one time the number of voters didn't go up - nobody liked either candidate.

You bullshit about election laws is all lies. Trump said this shit but it wasn't true.

There was more mail in voting because of covid.

The results were reviewed extensively. At every step of the process. No major irregularities were uncovered. Because of concerns about "rigging" before the election, and Trump's threats of litigation to settle it, the states made sure to run their elections "by the book".

Trump lost. BIGLY.

The excuse,

View attachment 474212

View attachment 474215
They are morons

Sidney Powell's irrational people seem unable to grasp that the complete absence of any legal charges against Dominion are a compelling commentary on the plethora of hysterical claims concerning Dominion's treachery.

Um......so?

What does that have to do with claims about Dominion?

:laugh:

Dominion Voting Systems sues MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell for $1.3 billion

Dominion Voting Systems filed a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit Monday against the founder and CEO of Minnesota-based MyPillow, saying that Mike Lindell falsely accused the company of rigging the 2020 presidential election.

=====

This was only 6 weeks ago!

You forgot already?

:rolleyes:

The excuse,

View attachment 474212

View attachment 474215
They are morons

No code can ever be verified, Dominion would never let them at the code anyway, and once networked, the machine could be running totally different downloaded code anyway.

They did hand counts in Georgia and Michigan. They did audits in a number of states. The numbers never changed.

The voting machine companies are going to bankrupt FOX News and Donald Trump for their lies.

The claims aren't false, but yours are. I cannot think of a single time you have ever told the truth on USMB. Paid Liars still go to Hell, and saying it was your job does not excuse your sin.

The excuse,

View attachment 474212

View attachment 474215
They are morons

They did hand counts in Georgia and Michigan. They did audits in a number of states. The numbers never changed.

The voting machine companies are going to bankrupt FOX News and Donald Trump for their lies.
You can't audit a false count from fraudulent votes. You have to audit the voting machines and that was blocked by corrupt judges to protect Dominion and DemNazi Party bosses.

The claims aren't false, but yours are. I cannot think of a single time you have ever told the truth on USMB. Paid Liars still go to Hell, and saying it was your job does not excuse your sin.

You should take your own warning to heart Tree. You lie every time you post on this thread. If liars go to hell, you're doomed.

But there never should ever be a private vote tabulation company.
There is no way any private company could ever be trusted.
And they are never going to let their code out to the public domain, so we can never be sure.
Likely all voting should always just be paper ballots, and nothing else.
Certainly if you ever hook up a voting machine to a network, it is not longer secure or valid.
Dominion was and is perpetuating a fraud.
They have always relied on private vendors.

Dominion products have been extensively verified and validated by independent govt agencies. They could not use them otherwise

Yet they have the expertise to run the entire medical care system.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They don’t
Show me a state run medical care system

You should take your own warning to heart Tree. You lie every time you post on this thread. If liars go to hell, you're doomed.
Calling someone like me who stands up for truth and righteousness a liar condemns you as a liar.

You are your Leftist Marxist Anti-God buddies are doomed to live through the 666 AntiChrist Kingdom Faux Xiden and his Globalist Demon Hoards are working to usher in, and it is your fate that will be sealed in Hell when you take that 666 Pass & Mark so you can go buy & sell, go to concerts and ride trains, planes, & automobiles.

DemNazis are so cheap they will sell their souls for a chocolate doughnut. And you will......you will.

The excuse,

View attachment 474212

View attachment 474215
They are morons

I've never understood how Democrats see politics as a team sport. On your team, you fight for them even though you know NOTHING about the truth of any of this

Forum List

Back