Dominion Software EXPOSED AS INTENTIONAL VOTER FRAUD...

After catching up on this thread it amazes me that the whole left wing answer is "he's a kook" never once assessing the facts presented or how they affected the election.

By any means necessary! Not one leftist is here to debate just smear because it is all they have. They can not explain away the fraud found.
Can you admit that he has no relationship with MIT as was previously claimed?

ok - what exactly did they do?

to my knowledge, the bulk of the complaints were they ran ads. i looked at the facebook ads. there were a FREAKING TON of them. so no, i didn't look at them all. around 200 i believe.

95% were NOT political but more THIS GROUP SUCKS!!!! signed, that group. and other divisionary tactics just to get us to fight over the stupid shit cause we're in defense mode THEY put us in.

now our own media is doing it. they say whatever they need for a narrative, not the truth. they don't believe someone or don't want to believe someone, it's not true. no reporting. no digging. no questions.

what we are doing to ourselves now is FAR MORE HARMFUL than russian trolling.

but fine - lets do this your way. be very specific as to what the russians were proven to have done to interfere with our elections. please show your math with unbiased sources that don't use anonymous peeps to bolster their claims.

my guess is you divert to something else, rant and rave and mock this as even being a question. feel free to prove me wrong.

How do you not know what they did? If this is the is the sum total of your knowledge about their intervention, then that's a problem. You've been on this board for how long? I can't imagine you haven't been told what Russians did as part of their intervention in our election.

What are we doing that's far more harmful? The media is trying to fight a constant flood of disinformation that never stops. Take for instance this Dominion software conspiracy. The media is putting out articles to discuss the issue but none of you seem to care. You accuse the media of being fake but in reality it's just that the media isn't telling you what you want to hear.
"my guess is you divert to something else, rant and rave and mock this as even being a question. feel free to prove me wrong."

so you do the usual "it's in this HUGE book of info you fool!" without being specific.
then you run to the media saying they are trying to stop disinformation as if that is their role in life.

oan, newsmax and so forth don't tell you what you want to hear, what do you call them?

like i said - won't answer the question and then divert to something else and then mock me for even asking.

son, you did exactly what i said you'd do - and i even told you you'd do it.

ever feel like you're programmed?
It feels like people are no longer able to tell the difference between bullshit and legitimate information.

Or at least they don’t want to tell the difference.

Which is the point of disinformation. It’s not always to get people to believe something, but to believe nothing.
What you call bullshit is 100% whatever you don't agree with.

At no point have you given mass voter fraud a fair look. At no point have you objectively tried to look at both sides. Any accusation you scoff, any proof you work to discredit.

You are doing everything I predicted you'd do based on you not being interested in the truth, but winning.

When your goal is winning, not the truth, the truth can seem like disinformation.

Projecting your actions on others is also a base liberal tactic.

You telling me I'm full of bullshit does not absolve you from your own bullshit. No matter how it "feels" to you.
That’s simply not true. I listened to this right wing dude Shiva Ayuddarai (might have his name wrong), who had a viral video that was an hour long trying to make a case that statistics showed Dominion was stealing votes from Trump. Dude had an hour long video. I provided a rebuttal here:

I’ve read about 4-5 different legal filings by Trump’s lawyers.

I follow the right wing media more than some people on the right wing.

When I call bullshit, I don’t do it for no reason. I do it because I’ve looked into it and I can tell you why it’s bullshit.

The truth in 2016 was that Trump got more votes. Clinton didn’t file dozens of frivolous lawsuits. She conceded minutes after it was called by the media. If we are about winning and not the truth, the left would be doing what Trump is doing now.
OK boomer.

OK boomer.
Whatever dude. You’re clearly as dishonest as they come and you’re self righteous arrogance doesn’t ever allow you the ability to admit you’re wrong.

You claim I don’t give the other side a chance but ignore me when I provide a clear argument against it. Sure, all the state AGs (democratic and republican), election commissions, the Barr DoJ and the Trump DHS say there’s no evidence of widespread election fraud but some random dude on the internet says there is so we are supposed to pretend these are similar credibility.

Only deluded boobs like you will read them.

ok - what exactly did they do?

to my knowledge, the bulk of the complaints were they ran ads. i looked at the facebook ads. there were a FREAKING TON of them. so no, i didn't look at them all. around 200 i believe.

95% were NOT political but more THIS GROUP SUCKS!!!! signed, that group. and other divisionary tactics just to get us to fight over the stupid shit cause we're in defense mode THEY put us in.

now our own media is doing it. they say whatever they need for a narrative, not the truth. they don't believe someone or don't want to believe someone, it's not true. no reporting. no digging. no questions.

what we are doing to ourselves now is FAR MORE HARMFUL than russian trolling.

but fine - lets do this your way. be very specific as to what the russians were proven to have done to interfere with our elections. please show your math with unbiased sources that don't use anonymous peeps to bolster their claims.

my guess is you divert to something else, rant and rave and mock this as even being a question. feel free to prove me wrong.

How do you not know what they did? If this is the is the sum total of your knowledge about their intervention, then that's a problem. You've been on this board for how long? I can't imagine you haven't been told what Russians did as part of their intervention in our election.

What are we doing that's far more harmful? The media is trying to fight a constant flood of disinformation that never stops. Take for instance this Dominion software conspiracy. The media is putting out articles to discuss the issue but none of you seem to care. You accuse the media of being fake but in reality it's just that the media isn't telling you what you want to hear.
"my guess is you divert to something else, rant and rave and mock this as even being a question. feel free to prove me wrong."

so you do the usual "it's in this HUGE book of info you fool!" without being specific.
then you run to the media saying they are trying to stop disinformation as if that is their role in life.

oan, newsmax and so forth don't tell you what you want to hear, what do you call them?

like i said - won't answer the question and then divert to something else and then mock me for even asking.

son, you did exactly what i said you'd do - and i even told you you'd do it.

ever feel like you're programmed?
It feels like people are no longer able to tell the difference between bullshit and legitimate information.

Or at least they don’t want to tell the difference.

Which is the point of disinformation. It’s not always to get people to believe something, but to believe nothing.
What you call bullshit is 100% whatever you don't agree with.

At no point have you given mass voter fraud a fair look. At no point have you objectively tried to look at both sides. Any accusation you scoff, any proof you work to discredit.

You are doing everything I predicted you'd do based on you not being interested in the truth, but winning.

When your goal is winning, not the truth, the truth can seem like disinformation.

Projecting your actions on others is also a base liberal tactic.

You telling me I'm full of bullshit does not absolve you from your own bullshit. No matter how it "feels" to you.
That’s simply not true. I listened to this right wing dude Shiva Ayuddarai (might have his name wrong), who had a viral video that was an hour long trying to make a case that statistics showed Dominion was stealing votes from Trump. Dude had an hour long video. I provided a rebuttal here:

I’ve read about 4-5 different legal filings by Trump’s lawyers.

I follow the right wing media more than some people on the right wing.

When I call bullshit, I don’t do it for no reason. I do it because I’ve looked into it and I can tell you why it’s bullshit.

The truth in 2016 was that Trump got more votes. Clinton didn’t file dozens of frivolous lawsuits. She conceded minutes after it was called by the media. If we are about winning and not the truth, the left would be doing what Trump is doing now.
You have proven time after time that you're an ignorant dumbass. You're claims are always untrue. Clinton thought she was going to win. That's the only reason she didn't cheat. It takes at least a month before the election to setup the cheating. It takes time to printup all those bogus ballots.

OK boomer.
Whatever dude. You’re clearly as dishonest as they come and you’re self righteous arrogance doesn’t ever allow you the ability to admit you’re wrong.

You claim I don’t give the other side a chance but ignore me when I provide a clear argument against it. Sure, all the state AGs (democratic and republican), election commissions, the Barr DoJ and the Trump DHS say there’s no evidence of widespread election fraud but some random dude on the internet says there is so we are supposed to pretend these are similar credibility.
They don't all say there's no evidence of cheating. The term "widespread election fraud" is meaningless. Any amount of fraud could be deemed "not widespread" by a partisan hack.

They don't all say there's no evidence of cheating. The term "widespread election fraud" is meaningless. Any amount of fraud could be deemed "not widespread" by a partisan hack.
Widespread voter fraud means enough fraud to affect the outcome of the election. It doesn’t exist.

We'll all be dead and gone, but Don the Con will be the Celebrated Greatest Con in American History. Heis techniques for fooling millions of otherwise rational humans into become drooling, emotional wrecks who spewed vitriolic hatred for their fellow American who just have a different opinion. (Like that crazy lady McCain straightened out. Now that was a patriot)

Widespread voter fraud means enough fraud to affect the outcome of the election. It doesn’t exist.
and how can you know that without looking?

your saying "it doesn't exist" before an investigation happens shows true motives of trying to invalidate what they find with a pre-determination.

it's like telling the doctor you don't have cancer before they even look. when they tell you you do, you simply say they lie.

how about we wait for the investigation to be done before saying something didn't happen? but you can't do that can you? trump was guilty before RUSSIA and even today you cling to his guilt in there "somewhere" in all that documentation you won't single out for proof, just point to "war and peace" of reports.

now you say this didn't happen before it's been looked into. seems we hear about claims all the time and you shoot them down due to your "pre-determination" of "it didn't happen".

i'll wait.

You have proven time after time that you're an ignorant dumbass. You're claims are always untrue. Clinton thought she was going to win. That's the only reason she didn't cheat. It takes at least a month before the election to setup the cheating. It takes time to printup all those bogus ballots.
But she did cheat....Just not by enough.

Remember, the MI recount was shut down post haste as the blatant cheatery in Detroit became evident.

OK boomer.

heh - only i'm waiting for the outcome of the investigations. i'm not the ARROGANT ONE sitting here saying something didn't happen when we've not recounted and verified results.

that would be you.

so you've determined "it didn't happen" based on easy to find media support and anyone who says "hey, lets look" is being a "dufus" and dishonest.

please tell me how *I* can be the dishonest one when i say i'm waiting for the results of yet another investigation (and i said when y'all did the russia thing we're merely establishing precedence for investigations to be the new stonewalling but hey - how could i have been so dishonestly wrong, huh?) and you're honest when you're saying NOPE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN when we don't have all the facts?

again - ok boomer. you're going to make this fit your narrative no matter how hard you have to point it.

Barr - look into substantial irregularities - well this isn't DIDN'T HAPPEN is it? you paraphrase to fit your desired outcome. yet i'm dishonest.

so you are wrong on barr saying nothing happened. you simply choose to rephrase it to LOOK like that's what he said. how "honest" of you.

state attorneys now -

seems 9 are saying this needs to be looked into. yet again, you lie or intentionally misrepresent "facts" to suit your goal.

so i've taken what you said and proven you wrong and lying. yet *i* am the dishonest one here simply because you don't like what i am saying and refuse to follow the standards you so easily place on others.

i provide links to what i say. you just say shit and point to "over there" as your source.

and you've also seen me say "I AM WRONG" several times when i have been. you've commented on a few as well. so you know first hand i have no problem saying i am wrong as you've seen it and validated my saying it with your commentary.

but you need to sell me as something else. that's what "you" love to do. so suddenly i never say i'm wrong when you know that's a lie.

you've been busted up and proven a liar. again.

Last edited:
It sure looks like it does, moron.

We'll all be dead and gone, but Don the Con will be the Celebrated Greatest Con in American History. Heis techniques for fooling millions of otherwise rational humans into become drooling, emotional wrecks who spewed vitriolic hatred for their fellow American who just have a different opinion. (Like that crazy lady McCain straightened out. Now that was a patriot)
Says the totally deluded and bamboozled moron.

OK boomer.

heh - only i'm waiting for the outcome of the investigations. i'm not the ARROGANT ONE sitting here saying something didn't happen when we've not recounted and verified results.

that would be you.

so you've determined "it didn't happen" based on easy to find media support and anyone who says "hey, lets look" is being a "dufus" and dishonest.

please tell me how *I* can be the dishonest one when i say i'm waiting for the results of yet another investigation (and i said when y'all did the russia thing we're merely establishing precedence for investigations to be the new stonewalling but hey - how could i have been so dishonestly wrong, huh?) and you're honest when you're saying NOPE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN when we don't have all the facts?

again - ok boomer. you're going to make this fit your narrative no matter how hard you have to point it.

Barr - look into substantial irregularities - well this isn't DIDN'T HAPPEN is it? you paraphrase to fit your desired outcome. yet i'm dishonest.

so you are wrong on barr saying nothing happened. you simply choose to rephrase it to LOOK like that's what he said. how "honest" of you.

state attorneys now -

seems 9 are saying this needs to be looked into. yet again, you lie or intentionally misrepresent "facts" to suit your goal.

so i've taken what you said and proven you wrong and lying. yet *i* am the dishonest one here simply because you don't like what i am saying and refuse to follow the standards you so easily place on others.

i provide links to what i say. you just say shit and point to "over there" as your source.

night. you've been busted up and proven a liar. again.
Rejectreality.jpeg

OK boomer.

that would be you.

state attorneys now -

night. you've been busted up and proven a liar. again.
View attachment 415618
i ask him for a specific answer and tell him he won't do it - he answers with "it's all in this report" and gives me 500+ pages of crap.

he puts up his points and i take the first 2 and show him his "summary" is 100% incorrect with sources who say barr has not said "nothing to see here" and not all state attorneys are saying "nothing to see here" as he loves to imply but NEVER PROVE.

then he calls me dishonest. :)

quite funny and easily seen through at this point.

OK boomer.

that would be you.

state attorneys now -

and you've also seen me say "I AM WRONG" several times when i have been. you've commented on a few as well. so you know first hand i have no problem saying i am wrong as you've seen it and validated my saying it with your commentary.

but you need to sell me as something else. that's what "you" love to do. so suddenly i never say i'm wrong when you know that's a lie.

you've been busted up and proven a liar. again.
Your arrogance is telling me I don't listen to the other side and consider their point of view. I do. I just reject it because it's baseless. Now, not everything on the conservative side is baseless, but a lot of it is. I can provide you with an example of me doing exactly that, but you ignore it. You ignore it because if you didn't, you'd have to admit you're wrong about me. That's your dishonesty. You spend far more time bitching about people than discussing the issue, which is the hallmark of a troll. You used to discuss the issues more, but it seems you've become angrier and angrier and mostly just lash out with personal attacks.

Did you read Barr's memo? I did. It includes this line:
Nothing here should be taken as any indication that the Department has concluded that voting irregularities have impacted the outcome of any election.
You should take this into consideration before doing exactly what he specifically said not to do with this memo.

As for those state's attorney, you seemed to have glossed over what they're asking to be "looked into". For starters, those attorneys aren't talking about fraud in their own states. They're talking about a specific court case in Pennsylvania. That court case in Pennsylvania is about if ballots accepted after election day should be counted. That's not fraud. No one is claiming those ballots shouldn't be accepted because they're not from people who committed fraud, they're just arguing that they shouldn't be accepted because they came in too late. The SCOTUS may well decide in their favor, but again, that's not election fraud and it's not enough to sway the election.

If I've lied, point it out.

i ask him for a specific answer and tell him he won't do it - he answers with "it's all in this report" and gives me 500+ pages of crap.
You said you didn't know what Russia did during the election. That's 500 pages of WHAT RUSSIA DID.

Sometimes you attack me for providing sources, sometimes you attack me for providing, uh, too much?

Forum List

Back