Dominion Software EXPOSED AS INTENTIONAL VOTER FRAUD...

i ask him for a specific answer and tell him he won't do it - he answers with "it's all in this report" and gives me 500+ pages of crap.
You said you didn't know what Russia did during the election. That's 500 pages of WHAT RUSSIA DID.

Sometimes you attack me for providing sources, sometimes you attack me for providing, uh, too much?
I asked you for what they specifically did.

Care to try again and be more specific, or scream I'm a liar again?

Or address how you know no fraud took place when we've not investigated yet?

OK boomer.
Whatever dude. You’re clearly as dishonest as they come and you’re self righteous arrogance doesn’t ever allow you the ability to admit you’re wrong.

You claim I don’t give the other side a chance but ignore me when I provide a clear argument against it. Sure, all the state AGs (democratic and republican), election commissions, the Barr DoJ and the Trump DHS say there’s no evidence of widespread election fraud but some random dude on the internet says there is so we are supposed to pretend these are similar credibility.
heh - only i'm waiting for the outcome of the investigations. i'm not the ARROGANT ONE sitting here saying something didn't happen when we've not recounted and verified results.

that would be you.

so you've determined "it didn't happen" based on easy to find media support and anyone who says "hey, lets look" is being a "dufus" and dishonest.

please tell me how *I* can be the dishonest one when i say i'm waiting for the results of yet another investigation (and i said when y'all did the russia thing we're merely establishing precedence for investigations to be the new stonewalling but hey - how could i have been so dishonestly wrong, huh?) and you're honest when you're saying NOPE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN when we don't have all the facts?

again - ok boomer. you're going to make this fit your narrative no matter how hard you have to point it.

Barr - look into substantial irregularities - well this isn't DIDN'T HAPPEN is it? you paraphrase to fit your desired outcome. yet i'm dishonest.

so you are wrong on barr saying nothing happened. you simply choose to rephrase it to LOOK like that's what he said. how "honest" of you.

state attorneys now -

seems 9 are saying this needs to be looked into. yet again, you lie or intentionally misrepresent "facts" to suit your goal.

so i've taken what you said and proven you wrong and lying. yet *i* am the dishonest one here simply because you don't like what i am saying and refuse to follow the standards you so easily place on others.

i provide links to what i say. you just say shit and point to "over there" as your source.

and you've also seen me say "I AM WRONG" several times when i have been. you've commented on a few as well. so you know first hand i have no problem saying i am wrong as you've seen it and validated my saying it with your commentary.

but you need to sell me as something else. that's what "you" love to do. so suddenly i never say i'm wrong when you know that's a lie.

you've been busted up and proven a liar. again.
Your arrogance is telling me I don't listen to the other side and consider their point of view. I do. I just reject it because it's baseless. Now, not everything on the conservative side is baseless, but a lot of it is. I can provide you with an example of me doing exactly that, but you ignore it. You ignore it because if you didn't, you'd have to admit you're wrong about me. That's your dishonesty. You spend far more time bitching about people than discussing the issue, which is the hallmark of a troll. You used to discuss the issues more, but it seems you've become angrier and angrier and mostly just lash out with personal attacks.

Did you read Barr's memo? I did. It includes this line:
Nothing here should be taken as any indication that the Department has concluded that voting irregularities have impacted the outcome of any election.
You should take this into consideration before doing exactly what he specifically said not to do with this memo.

As for those state's attorney, you seemed to have glossed over what they're asking to be "looked into". For starters, those attorneys aren't talking about fraud in their own states. They're talking about a specific court case in Pennsylvania. That court case in Pennsylvania is about if ballots accepted after election day should be counted. That's not fraud. No one is claiming those ballots shouldn't be accepted because they're not from people who committed fraud, they're just arguing that they shouldn't be accepted because they came in too late. The SCOTUS may well decide in their favor, but again, that's not election fraud and it's not enough to sway the election.

If I've lied, point it out.
Read your bold part of barrs quote again.

One more time.

Now, tell me it says no fraud was found as you are presenting it.

Simply says no conclusion yet.

Not "it didn't happen".

Whose being dishonest again? Mirror up. You're on.

OK boomer.
Whatever dude. You’re clearly as dishonest as they come and you’re self righteous arrogance doesn’t ever allow you the ability to admit you’re wrong.

You claim I don’t give the other side a chance but ignore me when I provide a clear argument against it. Sure, all the state AGs (democratic and republican), election commissions, the Barr DoJ and the Trump DHS say there’s no evidence of widespread election fraud but some random dude on the internet says there is so we are supposed to pretend these are similar credibility.
heh - only i'm waiting for the outcome of the investigations. i'm not the ARROGANT ONE sitting here saying something didn't happen when we've not recounted and verified results.

that would be you.

so you've determined "it didn't happen" based on easy to find media support and anyone who says "hey, lets look" is being a "dufus" and dishonest.

please tell me how *I* can be the dishonest one when i say i'm waiting for the results of yet another investigation (and i said when y'all did the russia thing we're merely establishing precedence for investigations to be the new stonewalling but hey - how could i have been so dishonestly wrong, huh?) and you're honest when you're saying NOPE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN when we don't have all the facts?

again - ok boomer. you're going to make this fit your narrative no matter how hard you have to point it.

Barr - look into substantial irregularities - well this isn't DIDN'T HAPPEN is it? you paraphrase to fit your desired outcome. yet i'm dishonest.

so you are wrong on barr saying nothing happened. you simply choose to rephrase it to LOOK like that's what he said. how "honest" of you.

state attorneys now -

seems 9 are saying this needs to be looked into. yet again, you lie or intentionally misrepresent "facts" to suit your goal.

so i've taken what you said and proven you wrong and lying. yet *i* am the dishonest one here simply because you don't like what i am saying and refuse to follow the standards you so easily place on others.

i provide links to what i say. you just say shit and point to "over there" as your source.

and you've also seen me say "I AM WRONG" several times when i have been. you've commented on a few as well. so you know first hand i have no problem saying i am wrong as you've seen it and validated my saying it with your commentary.

but you need to sell me as something else. that's what "you" love to do. so suddenly i never say i'm wrong when you know that's a lie.

Your arrogance is telling me I don't listen to the other side and consider their point of view. I do. I just reject it because it's baseless. Now, not everything on the conservative side is baseless, but a lot of it is. I can provide you with an example of me doing exactly that, but you ignore it. You ignore it because if you didn't, you'd have to admit you're wrong about me. That's your dishonesty. You spend far more time bitching about people than discussing the issue, which is the hallmark of a troll. You used to discuss the issues more, but it seems you've become angrier and angrier and mostly just lash out with personal attacks.

Nothing here should be taken as any indication that the Department has concluded that voting irregularities have impacted the outcome of any election.
You should take this into consideration before doing exactly what he specifically said not to do with this memo.

That's called CYA, moron. It means nothing.

As for those state's attorney, you seemed to have glossed over what they're asking to be "looked into". For starters, those attorneys aren't talking about fraud in their own states. They're talking about a specific court case in Pennsylvania. That court case in Pennsylvania is about if ballots accepted after election day should be counted. That's not fraud. No one is claiming those ballots shouldn't be accepted because they're not from people who committed fraud, they're just arguing that they shouldn't be accepted because they came in too late. The SCOTUS may well decide in their favor, but again, that's not election fraud and it's not enough to sway the election.

It is fraud because their own supreme court previously ruled that only ballots recieved up to the following Friday can be counted. The election officials are the ones committing the fraud, not the voters. Although an argument can be made there as well.

Get it straight from the horse's mouth.
Founded in 2003, Dominion Voting Systems is a leading industry supplier of election technology across the U.S., Canada and globally.
There's a Confederation, and Canada is a Dominion whereas both Mexico and the United States of America are "United States" officially. «Estados Unidos Mexicanos» according to Mexico's official embassies in Nigeria and Finland; which may be a diplomatically sensitive issue for Mexico's ambassages to the United States of America.
- Información sobre México
- Acerca de México

French is spoken officially in Canada alongside English; Spanish is very popular in the United States of America, second only to English but unacknowledged officially --- even in the laws and statutes of certain states such as California (sometimes "High California" in distinction to Baja California of Mexico) --- are only poorly translated from Spanish to English such as they exist.

Get it straight from the horse's mouth.
Founded in 2003, Dominion Voting Systems is a leading industry supplier of election technology across the U.S., Canada and globally.
There's a Confederation, and Canada is a Dominion whereas both Mexico and the United States of America are "United States" officially. «Estados Unidos Mexicanos» according to Mexico's official embassies in Nigeria and Finland; which may be a diplomatically sensitive issue for Mexico's ambassages to the United States of America.
- Información sobre México
- Acerca de México

French is spoken officially in Canada alongside English; Spanish is very popular in the United States of America, second only to English but unacknowledged officially --- even in the laws and statutes of certain states such as California (sometimes "High California" in distinction to Baja California of Mexico) --- are only poorly translated from Spanish to English such as they exist.
this is about as funny as going to occupy democrats to validate an anti conservative meme.

OK boomer.

that would be you.

state attorneys now -

Read your bold part of barrs quote again.

One more time.

Now, tell me it says no fraud was found as you are presenting it.

Simply says no conclusion yet.

Not "it didn't happen".

Whose being dishonest again? Mirror up. You're on.
Ah, okay. So Barr didn’t say there’s no evidence of fraud, he said this letter is not evidence that there is fraud. Okay. You got me on that one. My bad. Congratulations

Either way, there’s clearly nothing public that would provide anyone with reason to believe that widespread voter fraud took place.

And yes, I have looked at the allegations from Trump and the right, more so than you I’d wager, and so far there’s nothing really there.

this is about as funny as going to occupy democrats to validate an anti conservative meme.
Your doctor has Latin names for all your body parts and writes prescriptions in Latin and you RINOs pop all those drug cártel pills like you don't know or care that Spanish is nothing but the modern version of Latin that happens to be spoken in your area.

Or maybe we could go to the US government agencies in charge of securing the elections.

Reddit, huh? And a link to German state media? Gee whiz, if it ain't from Reuters or AP we just don't get to read it, watch it, or listen to it.
I don't half these guys have any idea where their information actually originates.

One of these reports that has gone viral about stealing elections via the Dominion tabulator came from thedonald.win which is the website that recreated r/thedonald after they were kicked off reddit for constantly talking about harming Democrats.

you're trying to invalidate someone elses opinion only
Billy Bob's statement about the existence of a report from MIT forensic investigators is not an opinion. It is a factual claim.

This entire thread is based on a claim of fact that has yet to be demonstrated.

What is there to discuss other than wondering if this report even exists in the first place?
and RUSSIA had 3+ years that was never substantiated to any degree at all yet people still COMRADE and shit.

it's what people do.

so no, you're not discussing the possibility cheating in fact occurred, you're simply defending your base by any clever means you think you can drum up.

if biden won fair and square, great. but if cheating happened to the degree it looks like, we must find it and eliminate it AS A PROCESS AND POLICY FOR US ALL.

i mean, if "fair" elections are really a concern to you. but no, that doesn't seem to be the case. winning and only winning does.

What a load of bullshit.

Russian Interference in the 2016 Election has been amply demonstrated and found to have been an issue by the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, the Department of Homeland Security, Robert Mueller, Special Prosecutor to the Justice Department, the Senate of the United States of America, and multiple security agencies throughout the world.

When Trump threatened to take his losses to court and tie the election up in the courts "for years", the state election officials just covered their own asses by running the cleanest election in the history of the Republic - and recorded all of the vote counting on camera.

Given the venal and corrupt behaviour of Mitch McConnell and the Republican Party throughout the 6 years they held the Senate during the Obama Administration, and their enabling behaviour throughout the Trump Administration, it is clear that the Republican Party has no interest in running the country, other than to line their own pockets.
That is one of the biggest piles of crap ever posted. No surprise from one of the biggest morons here. NO evidence of your Russian collusion idiot. Period. Recorded all vote counting on camera? Fuck off with that pile of shit. Complete fabrication. Dominion software has been checked and there are HUGE discrepancies. Seems the lefties here are scared to have ballots checked. Well, for 20 years you have done nothing but bitch and moan and run to court upon losing. So you can sit down and STFU until SCOTUS slaps you hard.
You're wrong, and swearing about it isn't going to make you righter.
STFU liar. I am right. You are stupid. Posting more bullshit doesn’t make you any smarter. Another whiner who hates the truth.

Billy Bob's statement about the existence of a report from MIT forensic investigators is not an opinion. It is a factual claim.

What is there to discuss other than wondering if this report even exists in the first place?
and RUSSIA had 3+ years that was never substantiated to any degree at all yet people still COMRADE and shit.

it's what people do.

so no, you're not discussing the possibility cheating in fact occurred, you're simply defending your base by any clever means you think you can drum up.

if biden won fair and square, great. but if cheating happened to the degree it looks like, we must find it and eliminate it AS A PROCESS AND POLICY FOR US ALL.

i mean, if "fair" elections are really a concern to you. but no, that doesn't seem to be the case. winning and only winning does.

What a load of bullshit.

Russian Interference in the 2016 Election has been amply demonstrated and found to have been an issue by the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, the Department of Homeland Security, Robert Mueller, Special Prosecutor to the Justice Department, the Senate of the United States of America, and multiple security agencies throughout the world.

When Trump threatened to take his losses to court and tie the election up in the courts "for years", the state election officials just covered their own asses by running the cleanest election in the history of the Republic - and recorded all of the vote counting on camera.

Given the venal and corrupt behaviour of Mitch McConnell and the Republican Party throughout the 6 years they held the Senate during the Obama Administration, and their enabling behaviour throughout the Trump Administration, it is clear that the Republican Party has no interest in running the country, other than to line their own pockets.
That is one of the biggest piles of crap ever posted. No surprise from one of the biggest morons here. NO evidence of your Russian collusion idiot. Period. Recorded all vote counting on camera? Fuck off with that pile of shit. Complete fabrication. Dominion software has been checked and there are HUGE discrepancies. Seems the lefties here are scared to have ballots checked. Well, for 20 years you have done nothing but bitch and moan and run to court upon losing. So you can sit down and STFU until SCOTUS slaps you hard.
Literally everything you said is lies.
But you can’t disprove any of it can you stupid? Of course not, because it’s FACT. Something you have no connection to.

it's what people do.

What a load of bullshit.

But you can’t disprove any of it can you stupid? Of course not, because it’s FACT. Something you have no connection to.

it's what people do.

What a load of bullshit.

You idiots are going further and further down to loony toon land and it’s going to fuck up the country for a long time just because Trump is too emotionally fragile to admit he lost.
You were told to sit down and shut the fuck up you uneducated liar. You’ve been getting your ass added to you all over the place today. Seems it’s you and yours getting fucked by the truth of the fraud that has been committed here coming out. See, you assholes cry and run to court every time you lose. Trump has the right to go to court so STFU. If this was clean you would WELCOME an investigation. Yet you cry and scream about it. Tells us all we need to know.....

Who the fuck do you think you are to tell others what to do. The entire Dominion Software story has been completely debunked and disproven, just like your Hunter Biden's Laptop story. Stop with your phony outrage and defence of the indefensible actions by the President.
Wrong again uneducated foreign liar. Who the fuck are you to lie about everything? Debunked? Hardly. Try proven. Stop being an idiot who lies about everything. Sit down and STFU until SCOTUS rules liar. The truth getting shoved up your ass hurts doesn’t it moron?

it's what people do.

What a load of bullshit.

Your surrender is noted. Nobody here has mentioned your boogeyman Q. Try again.

Forum List

Back