Dominion continues to defy subpoenas in AZ audit

Those two firms only got what Dominion gave them and have worked with Dominion for many years. In other words what they say means shit. Try the whole truth, you lying bastard.
They do not "work" with Dominion. You're out your mind. :cuckoo:

Dominion supplied them with whatever they needed to perform their respective audits. Same as what you wanted Dominion to do with Cyber Ninjas. Accord to your brain-dead claims, had Dominion handed over the root-level password to their systems to Cyber Ninjas, that would constitute "working with" Cyber Ninjas.

They do not "work" with Dominion. You're out your mind. :cuckoo:

Dominion supplied them with whatever they needed to perform their respective audits. Same as what you wanted Dominion to do with Cyber Ninjas. Accord to your brain-dead claims, had Dominion handed over the root-level password to their systems to Cyber Ninjas, that would constitute "working with" Cyber Ninjas.
Dominion did not give the Ninjas what they wanted. That is a lie. Try again. Now, what about the routers?

Dominion did not give the Ninjas what they wanted. That is a lie. Try again. Now, what about the routers?
LOL

You're fucked in the head, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

Who knows what I said that your deformed brain translated it into you thinking I said Dominion gave Cyber Ninjas what they wanted? Suffice it to say, that is just yet more evidence of how nuts you are.

LOL

You're fucked in the head, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

Who knows what I said that your deformed brain translated it into you thinking I said Dominion gave Cyber Ninjas what they wanted? Suffice it to say, that is just yet more evidence of how nuts you are.
You are lying and you were caught, like usual.

Why are they against transparency?

---Maricopa County and Dominion continue to defy legislative subpoenas for the items needed by the Arizona Senate to complete the first full forensic election audit in state history.---

Hey, they just learned that trick from the Trump administration.
Or have you forgotten?

You are lying and you were caught, like usual.
Watch this ....

Quote me saying Dominion gave Cyber Ninjas what they wanted ... or ... once again, confirm for everyone here how right I am when I say you're fucked in the head.

G'head, FruitLoops..........

:popcorn:

Watch this ....

Quote me saying Dominion gave Cyber Ninjas what they wanted ... or ... once again, confirm for everyone here how right I am when I say you're fucked in the head.

G'head, FruitLoops..........

:popcorn:
Lastamender

200w.gif

The Arizona Senate isn't doing the auditing....it is cyber ninjas or whatever they call themselves.

But if the Courts say that the companies and the county have to provide data...they should provide the data.

What are the courts saying?

Let me guess
Remind us...did the blob turn over his taxes when the House of Representatives subpoenaed them?

So if Trump doesn't turn over the information, he's hiding something right? Im sure that's what you believe.

So using that logic, Dominion is most certainly hiding something right?

Do you have to show everyone how truly stupid you are? You do it regularly.
LOLOL

Coming from the raving lunatic who read a post of mine and thought I said Dominion gave Cyber Binjas what they want; when in fact, I never said any such thing. You're beyond deranged.

Now you come along and demonstrate for the forum yet another question I ask that you prove unable to answer.

You're batting 0.000, FruitLoop.

You want me to tell you what you said about not releasing something means someone is hiding something? Don't YOU know what YOU'RE talking about??

no I don't know what YOURE talking about.

And what I want you to do......well, I probably shouldn't say.

toobfreak
I tend to agree. They should lay it all out for the auditors to prove their machines work as they are supposed to.

The fact that they fighting the audit speaks volumes. Hell if I owned Dominion I'd be out there laying it all out just to prove how great the machines are.

Guess they have loads to hide so no info for an audit.
Send in the Marshalls already!!

Forum List

Back