Dolly Parton Speaks Out About Black Lives Matter

I've always liked Dolly Parton. You could just tell she had a good soul.

I had many opportunities to work with her but never did.

I always figured I would work with her later when I had more time.

That time got away from me and now it's expired.

Maybe when this nightmare is over she might go on the road. Hopefully her manager will contact me again. If so, I will take that job even though I'm retired. Hopefully her manager has not given up on asking me to work with her.

Yes she's such a good soul. We need more people like her.
What did you do in the music business?

Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter

One is inherently racist....and one is not.

One is also a political tool...while one is not
One is a tool for racists and an attempt to change the conversation. One is not. We know alm is a weak response to a serious issue and attempt to change the conversation. Dolly Parton is a great example of knowing when not to use the weak one. The point is that BLM is the subject.

I think with the vast majority of Americans, we all think that Black lives matter.
But, the vast majority of Americans also believe that all lives matter, along with Ms. Parton.
Trouble is.....look what happens when a person says that all lives matter at a Black Lives Matter rally.

" Trouble is.....look what happens when a person says that all lives matter at a Black Lives Matter rally. "

Thats because everyone with a brain knows its an attempt to take the focus off the point. If you cant speak on the point its best you dont say anything. You cant convince me white people are really that stupid and clueless. If my white relatives get it, then I know other whites get it.
It shows that BLM activists are douchebags who don't believe in our Constitution or freedom of speech.
Obviously they believe in freedom of speech. You obviously dont.
They believe in freedom of speech only for themselves.

One is a tool for racists and an attempt to change the conversation. One is not. We know alm is a weak response to a serious issue and attempt to change the conversation.
Only a douche bag would disagree with the statement that all lives matter.

I've always liked Dolly Parton. You could just tell she had a good soul.
True. I'm not much into country music but from what I have from Parton, you can tell she is a good person.

I have never liked country music either. It's one of the reasons why I never worked with her.

I would if the opportunity presented itself again.

I think with the vast majority of Americans, we all think that Black lives matter.
But, the vast majority of Americans also believe that all lives matter, along with Ms. Parton.
Trouble is.....look what happens when a person says that all lives matter at a Black Lives Matter rally.
Doubletalk. The main people say all lives matter are racist whites who want to derail what BLM is doing. When have white lives not mattered in America?
They haven't mattered ever since the SJW became a movement.

Unlike the hateful trump people she doesn't want to offend anyone so she changed the name off her show to make sure no one is offended. That is how an adult behaves.
Well? What did she change the name of her show too?

You would know that answer if you clicked the link and read the article.

Stop being so lazy.

If you really want to know, read the article.

One is a tool for racists and an attempt to change the conversation. One is not. We know alm is a weak response to a serious issue and attempt to change the conversation.
Only a douche bag would say alm at a Black Lives Matters rally. Dolly Parton isnt a douche bag like you.

She is such a treasure to our nation.

She is full of love and hope. I wish more people were like Ms. Parton. She is a shining light in this darkness of hate and death in our nation.

I love that she says "Of course Black lives matter. Do we think our little white asses are the only ones who matter? No."

Unlike the hateful trump people she doesn't want to offend anyone so she changed the name off her show to make sure no one is offended. That is how an adult behaves.

In my decades of a career I never worked with her. I had the opportunity many times but I was always committed to another project at the time. I wish I had accepted that job at least once.

She has a new song, When Life Is Good Again. I think she sums up what a lot of us are feeling. At least I hope. She's right we need to stay positive to turn this nightmare into something positive in the end.

Black lives may matter to Dolly, the problem is they don't matter much to blacks. Look at the murder rates folks, it's not whites you have to convince.

Only a douche bag would say alm at a Black Lives Matters rally. Dolly Parton isnt a douche bag like you.
Those douchebags tried to shut down Bernie Sanders when he said ALM at his own rally.

BLM members are the scum of the Earth.

She is full of love and hope. I wish more people were like Ms. Parton. She is a shining light in this darkness of hate and death in our nation.

I love that she says "Of course Black lives matter. Do we think our little white asses are the only ones who matter? No."

In my decades of a career I never worked with her. I had the opportunity many times but I was always committed to another project at the time. I wish I had accepted that job at least once.

She has a new song, When Life Is Good Again. I think she sums up what a lot of us are feeling. At least I hope. She's right we need to stay positive to turn this nightmare into something positive in the end.

Sounds to me like she's saying ALL lives matter

Read again. Shes smarter than that. She knows "all lives matter" is a weak attempt to shut down BLACK LIVES MATTER. Nowhere in her statement does it say the word "all"

"Of course Black lives matter "

Maybe you should post her WHOLE quote:

I like her too, but by her following statement she's not being honest herself & you:

"And of course Black lives matter. Do we think our little white a**** are the only ones that matter? No," exclaims Parton."

That's dishonesty because whites aren't claiming their lives are the only ones that matter, it's BLM who think they're SPECIAL. It's BLM who are doing all the talking, and all the talking is bullshit. Cause and effect Dolly, Cause and effect. Perhaps she's auditioning for a Hollywood part.

Read again. Shes smarter than that. She knows "all lives matter" is a weak attempt to shut down BLACK LIVES MATTER. Nowhere in her statement does it say the word "all"

Why? Its in the OP and since you just posted it where do you see the word "all"?

Oh lord forbid we hurt the feelings of morons, druggies, criminals, and their mommas by telling them that criminals lives don't matter. I find trying to humor idiots to be a losing game as soon as you start worrying about their feelings when they are making stupid demands/ They need to be told and that they are idiots way out of line....

to what "nitemare" do you allude, Dana? "something positive IN THE END" -----what
would mark "THE END"? I have seen "nitemare"
---but no longer work in inner city hospitals.
What I saw in those 40 years of working in inner
city hospitals is still ongoing and has become a
NATIONAL FAD------like beatlemania in the 60s.
In fact----THE 60s and nostalgia for the era and
the aping of its ethos has become a NATIONAL FAD

" Trouble is.....look what happens when a person says that all lives matter at a Black Lives Matter rally. "

Thats because everyone with a brain knows its an attempt to take the focus off the point. If you cant speak on the point its best you dont say anything. You cant convince me white people are really that stupid and clueless. If my white relatives get it, then I know other whites get it.
Bullshit, only through the eyes of a racist could someone come up with that.

It shows that BLM activists are douchebags who don't believe in our Constitution or freedom of speech.
Obviously they believe in freedom of speech. You obviously dont.
Not sure where you get that, a beatdown for thinking differently comes from you.

Why? Its in the OP and since you just posted it where do you see the word "all"?

Since you've proven you can read, I guess it's time you worked on comprehension.

"Do we think our little white asses are the only ones who matter? No."

White lives matter, black lives matter, etc etc etc.

Doubletalk. The main people say all lives matter are racist whites who want to derail what BLM is doing. When have white lives not mattered in America?
Oh bullshit to you too, IM2. You are the biggest racist I have ever come in contact with. Seems that white lives don't matter with you.
I've always thought that ALL lives matter, no matter of ethnicity.....you don't see it that way because of your racism.

Forum List

Back