Doll's-Mate

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A diary-parable loosely inspired by Slacker. Enjoy (and thanks for reading),

:icon_sjung:

====

Now, I'd been living in the challenging Windy-City as a street-performer and capitalism politics comics writer/cartoonist on the Western Net and thought of myself as the ultimate American 'dollmaker' of post-9/11 era social-traffic diadems (yes).

dian5.jpg

My name's Amlan Satan (aka, 'Storm-Shadow') and my street-patriotism performance-art complements by cyber-writes about the quality of new-era social-traffic monitors and the nature of antiterrorism in social-media ideations. These sorts of images/concepts help us think of the appeal/value of modern apps like Facebook-chess and MySpace, no?

ira20.jpg

Well, the rise of folk-populism catalyzed by social-media conveniences clearly reveals the market-richness and marketability of modern social-traffic convenience oriented 'folk' clubs and organizations like the Porcelian and the branches of the large Church of Scientology or even Dungeons & Dragons city-clubs. It's become a social-traffic diagram for the West (really)!

dian.jpg

So, I started carrying-around a special folk-avatar doll-Golem, that from an iconic modern horror-art(s) diorama re-presentation of the metaphysics behind personality-driven social-media conversationalism, and I named the Golem-doll 'creature' Annabelle. I wondered (honestly!) if I'd been casting myself (effectively) as a Western/American dollmaker-messenger of the haunting spirit(s) of capitalism's more chess-like (or folk-IQ!) face(s).

dian2.jpg

Am I a modern-day Thomas Nast or a new-era Charles Schultz or simply a fan of Reader's Digest embracing this social-media driven convenience-consciousness regarding the traffic-diadems of street imagination(s)? What would Washington Irving think? What do you think?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

====

Now, I'd been living in the challenging Windy-City as a street-performer and capitalism politics comics writer/cartoonist on the Western Net and thought of myself as the ultimate American 'dollmaker' of post-9/11 era social-traffic diadems (yes).

View attachment 702667

My name's Amlan Satan (aka, 'Storm-Shadow') and my street-patriotism performance-art complements by cyber-writes about the quality of new-era social-traffic monitors and the nature of antiterrorism in social-media ideations. These sorts of images/concepts help us think of the appeal/value of modern apps like Facebook-chess and MySpace, no?

View attachment 702669

Well, the rise of folk-populism catalyzed by social-media conveniences clearly reveals the market-richness and marketability of modern social-traffic convenience oriented 'folk' clubs and organizations like the Porcelian and the branches of the large Church of Scientology or even Dungeons & Dragons city-clubs. It's become a social-traffic diagram for the West (really)!

View attachment 702665

So, I started carrying-around a special folk-avatar doll-Golem, that from an iconic modern horror-art(s) diorama re-presentation of the metaphysics behind personality-driven social-media conversationalism, and I named the Golem-doll 'creature' Annabelle. I wondered (honestly!) if I'd been casting myself (effectively) as a Western/American dollmaker-messenger of the haunting spirit(s) of capitalism's more chess-like (or folk-IQ!) face(s).

View attachment 702666

Am I a modern-day Thomas Nast or a new-era Charles Schultz or simply a fan of Reader's Digest embracing this social-media driven convenience-consciousness regarding the traffic-diadems of street imagination(s)? What would Washington Irving think? What do you think?

====

I think you're batshit crazy.

A street-performer or performance artist in Chicago is just a fancy name for a panhandler. So no, you can't have a dollar. Now get the fuck away from my store front ya bum, before I call the police.

====

View attachment 702667

View attachment 702669

View attachment 702665

View attachment 702666

====

Are you Kameltoe Harris's illegitimate son or did you just attend the same public speaking class?

Phew, very few fans of street-vaudeville dictionaries these days, eh (ha)?

No fans of Annabelle in this store-front?

"Don't start a fire...anyone can do that" (Anonymous)

boston18.jpg

Forum List

Back